Brasstacks- best programe on 1971 war ever made (Zaid Hamid)

Adeel

Founder
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AqrLKtpuc[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMYV63kdVaE[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVZrQkYVt9Q[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDYkEVCV20M[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6D75V_LNE[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAvSagOJZo[/video]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends,
You all need to realize the "harm" and "disservice" that this mad-man Zaid "H" Hamid is doing to the people of South-Asia.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
I have heard that in Pakistan hatred of non Muslims especially Hindus are tought from childhood. They are also tought fake history. There are some great writers of history in Pakistan but People like zaid hamid (with no formal education on History) gives emotional lectures on history and historical events. This lunatic has more credibility in Pakistan than Harvard University or Cambridge educated Pakistani historians. No wonder Pakistan is in this mess!

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
I have heard that in Pakistan hatred of non Muslims especially Hindus are tought from childhood. They are also tought fake history.

--Must be true for hindus in india ( against Muslims),afterall it does make a lot of sense :ugeek: As for Musims we're taught the truth and NOT letting go of it at any cost to appease anyone ( as in case of an elderly hindu calling bhagwan to Dr.Zakir Naik) :o :shock:

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
I have heard that in Pakistan hatred of non Muslims especially Hindus are tought from childhood. They are also tought fake history.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQybmylKxD8[/video]

Please listen to this especially from 5.30 to realise who is taught what - how can you even say that Hindu hatred is taught - you won't find anyone who is a product of Pakistani education and demonises or hates Gandhi as much as you lot hate Jinnah or Muslims. The hatered actually stems from looking at the facts and what ever is going on in 'secular' India!!!

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
God bless you "Mr. Zaid Hamid". I can feel shivering effects of exposed reality on indian Moles like "Contra & Nepali Pandit" from their comments. 4 u >>>> Contra & Nepali Pandi, i would say... "Just Wait & See"

By the way Can you 2 tell me the reason of your interest in pakistani politics ? when your own country have more then 37 Independent movements , Sectarian & relegious riots, 40% of people living below poverty line,& many many other things going on in your own country...

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
contra said:
Friends,
You all need to realize the "harm" and "disservice" that this mad-man Zaid "H" Hamid is doing to the people of South-Asia.

He is not spreading the hatness but exposing the real face of dirty RAW we believe in Zaid Hamid and love him why should we believe in peoples like you who are hypocrites which even ALLAH told to muslims in Quran that these hypocrites will be saying that they do believe on one GOD but behind they dont.
And by the way dont tell us who is our enemy and who is our friend and thanks by the way that you watch all this video so that atleast even you can see ur dirty intentions of the past.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
I think these Indians wet their pants everytime they see him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of pathetic retards!!!! leave us alone you have overstayed your welcome.....

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends,
1. In 1971, Pakistan "lost" Bangladesh because people like Zaid "H" Hamid lied to and misinformed the people of Pakistan.

2. Just think for a minute what this man is saying.
Won't such policies further alienate people of those provinces who already feel sidelined and exploited???

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
contra said:
Friends,
1. In 1971, Pakistan "lost" Bangladesh because people like Zaid "H" Hamid lied to and misinformed the people of Pakistan.

Won't such policies further alienate people of those provinces who already feel sidelined and exploited???
tum indians itni baqwas Pakistan aur Pakistaniyo ke khilaf aisliye kerte hoo q ke tumhein humare bech ke andar ke gaddar mil jate hain jese ke ajjkal tumhein Rehman Malik aur dosre politicians ke shakal mein mil gai hai, aur jis tarah Angrezon ko Meer Jaffer aur Meer Sadiq mil gai thee koi baat nahi tum humare gaddaron ko istimal karo aur jo ho sake woh kerloo lekin shyad,, lekin Thareek ke chand naam zaroor yad rakhoo jeske "Ahmed Shah Abdali, Muhammad Bin qasim aur Mehmood Ghaznawi" yaad rakho ye humari aur tumhari thareek ka hisa hai aur jo log Thareek ko yad nahi rakhte threeek unhe bhula dia karti hai ,,, Hum Asian Muslims inhi ke auladon mein sai hain aur aaj bhi ain jese loog humari safon mein mojood hain,,,

Tum humare bech ke Darjanoo gaddar use kersakte hoo aur ker rahe hoo lekin Tum Aik Sache momin se larne ke kabil nahi hoo aur yeh haqiqat hai...

Kaafir hoo tou shamsheer per kerta hai barosa
Momin ho tou betaig be larta hai sepahi..

Aur han Pakistan forum per Pakistan per batt kerne se bheter hai ke indian forum per jao aur apne mulq per baat karo shayad yeh ker ke tum apne mulq ka National Athem hi final kerloo aakhir 62 baroo mein tum sa yeh kaam tou hoa nahi hai humme batane aa jate hoo...

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
contra said:
Friends,

Won't such policies further alienate people of those provinces who already feel sidelined and exploited?
??

If this is indeed the case then why are you getting concerned and what are your interests??? If anything you should be happy and let things take their course. To me you have one agenda and that is to discredit every patriotic Pakistani who shows you lot your real pathetic and ugly faces.

G

MASHALLAH , very nice very informative talk from ZAID HAMID , ALLAH give him long healthy life , and I SWEAR by ALLAH ziad hamid bhai when ever we get CHANCE in our life , HUM YAE BADLA ZROOR LEAN GAE , HUM APNY SHUDAA KA KHOON ZAIYA NAI JANY DEEN GAE, ALLAH hum sab ko Dunia maeGAZI aur SHADAT ki MOUt ATTA FERMAY (aameen)

PAKISTAN ZINDA ABAD
PAK ARMY ZINDA ABAD
MUSLIMS FOREVER , PAKISATNIES FOR EVER , ALLAH GIVE US POWER AND IMAAN ,(aameen)

@pakipowerboy
fighting has been enjoind upon u while it is hatefull to u.but perheps u hate a thing(india) & it is good for u;and perhaps u love a thing(zaid) it is bad for u.And allah knows ,while u know not.T.M.Q
got it

G

diffrentkhan said:
@pakipowerboy
fighting has been enjoind upon u while it is hatefull to u.but perheps u hate a thing(india) & it is good for u;and perhaps u love a thing(zaid) it is bad for u.And allah knows ,while u know not.T.M.Q
got it
hey listen my one thing care fully i know very well what is good and bad for me so u dont need to give any suggetion aabout me , think about urself , i see ur posts and i undrstand what kind of dity min u have about pakistanies so better u shut ,about pakistan and pakistanies ;)

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:
@pakipowerboy
got it
look urself :twisted: who r u :roll: :roll: who trying to teach pikipowerboy.he is so better than u.he knows very well about him.so u don,t waste ur words keep it for u. 8-)

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jazakallah,this is the best analysis i have heard so far,we did't know these facts until today,Some of our politicians are to be blamed for this too.India is planning the same strategy in baluchistan with the help of U.S and israel.Pakistan army should take a very firm stand on it and dont let the U.S dictate their terms.Pak should refuse U.S for any help because these rascals are part of plan.God bless you Br.Zaid Hamid ,all the prayers are for you.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN, WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN. NP and Contra wet your pants[/
Well said,but amazingly how shameless are these indians like different khan ,they are exposed as indian hindu but how dare they suggest us to do what and what not ,Mr different khan you better keep your mouth shut or get the hell out of here,we know what is best for us.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Very nice!!! Zahid Hamid is the Best.

As long as we have people like him, the fire will continue burning in every Pakistanis heart. We will take back all of India and make it a united Pakistan once again, InshAllah!. (we ruled them for 1000 years why not again?)