Bomb Hoax in PTI Dharna - Imran Khan remained calm, keep addressing Dharna.

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
09cab3c38a5f04292ebab7404e94209a.jpg

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM allowed this Dharna because after Imran`s popularity in whole the country they wanted to be with Imran and cash his popularity.
Outside of Karachi wast majority of people do not like MQM because of its history and specially because of the speech of AH in India.
Only people who want to be called M...... instead of Pakistani and separate themselves from other countrymen support MQM.

Just check the Rabitta Committee of MQM. I know, You know very well about that but how can u resist your hypocrisy..

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Again u have shown ur nature here... bhai sahab how many of ur parliamentarians follow Islamic constitution?... ur taseer has been seen openly drinking wine and his daughter dancing with other males? First clean the filth from ur own party and the ones who are in power and then come back and point ur finger on those who are not in power.... sharam to wese bhi nahi aani lekin koshish karnay mai koe burae nahi... pehle apnay gareeban main jhanko apnay bhatta khors aur target killers ko saaf karo then point to others... what a shame... by the way what are ur thoughts about the last sentence does not it apply to ur "patriotic" leader who was making fun of himself in india by calling Pakistan a blunder? yahan tu tum logon ki wese bhi bolti band ho jati hai...

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good defination ... lekin dear .. ye sab kuch dikha ke hi banda votes leta hay na .. baqi rahi baat u turns , deals etc ... lets have look

ye aap hi ke workers hain .. and umeed hay ghoor se suna ho ga ... lets have another look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZSuTzGPMFI&feature=player_embedded

do u think .. jis bande ko ani party ke constitution ka nahi pata ya nahi parha woh great leader ho ga ????

baqi rahi baat .. dictators ke sath deal karne ki to kia imran ne musharaf ke sath deal nahi ki thi ??? kia imran ne referendum main us ka sath nahi dia tha ???

aaj jaali votes pe case file karne wale ko 2002 ka sab se blunder election kiyoon nazar nahi aya tab us ne petition kiyoon file nahi ki thi ??? kiyoon ke woh un elections main apni aklooti seat deal ke zariye hasil kiye howe tha ???

aaj american droons pe president prime minister se resignation ki demand karne wale ne khud us waqt parliment se resign kiyoon nahi kia jab pervez musharaf ne americans ko khuli chuti de di thi jaise chaho jo chaho use karo ....

muje yeh hi bata dain ke pichle 15 saloon main imran kis politician aur kis dictator ke sath nahi betha aur phir use ko galian aur bura bala nahi kaha koi aik example de dain .. 15 saloon main 1500 qalabazian khane wale U TURN ki baat karte howe ache nahi lagte ...

ager aap in khoobiyon ke hamil bande ko leader kehte hain to phir afsoos ke sath kehna pare ga ke aap ka har election main Ejazi wala haal hi ho ga .. azad lare ga to 10 000 aur aur aap ke ticket se lare ga to 3000 vote le ga ...
Like all other Raiwind King fans, you also ignored everything about your own leader and started attacking Imran Khan instead. Why dont you people first accept that Nawaz Sharif is a self-centered hypocrite who has lied to the nation and sold principles for power at every occasion? First agree to this or try to defend him then i will answer your little accusations which are quite weak to say the least.

Edit: Ok nevermind, i know you people will never accept that Nawaz is a product of a dictator and has no principles so i'll just move on to answer your propaganda.

1. Imran Khan never made any deal with Musharraf, if he did then please tell us what the terms of the deal were and show us a copy of the deal. Supporting Musharraf in referendum does not mean he made a deal, that thing has been explained 1000 times but you people never listen and keep asking the same thing over and over again. He has also continuously explained why PTI was in GDA and why PTI was in APDM, for democracy not for power. If you want to keep asking the same thing over and over again then you are 'lakeer ka faqeer'.

2. First tell us 1 U-turn of Imran Khan and then say 1500 U-turns. You can say anything in the air but it doesnt make it true. As for the person in the video, i dont even know if he is a member of PTI or not, and even if he is then he is a very low level worker. On the other hand, Javed Hashmi is a senior leader of PMLN and he has said many things about Sharifs, all of which are true and undeniable.

3. About reading party constitution, its his party and his constitution so it doesnt really matter. Its not Pakistan's constitution, most people havent even read the Quran's translation, let alone anything else. That video is quite old and im sure he has read the constitution by now, but how easy it would have been if he had lied about it and said he had read the constitution? But he is not like Nawaz Sharif who lied 10 times about the deal with Musharraf, he is a truthful person and he told the truth like always.

4. ECP didnt say that 2002 voters list was fake, but ECP itself declared that 45% voters in 2008 elections were fake. Why would he complain about something for which he has no proof? If he had a deal with Musharraf he would have 50 seats not 1, and he would be Prime Minister in Musharraf's regime.

5. Look at the statistics of drone attacks before talking, there were only 5 drone attacks in 2005,2006 and 2007 combined and a very small number of people were killed in them. There were 118 drone attacks in just 2010, that is called 'khuli chutti'. Now why should he have resigned from Parliament? Was he a minister? Was he in the army? Was he responsible for the drone attacks in the slightest? If you think he should have resigned, dont you think your PMLN should have resigned by now after the hundreds of drone attacks, the records of corruption, the government's complete mismanagement, inflation and all the other problems? Instead of resigning they are fully supporting PPP's corrupt government and allowing Zardari to keep destroying Pakistan.

Now please try to answer my questions if you can, instead of throwing counter-questions at me:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...l=1#post384678

Is this PMLN's leadership? PMLN Senior Vice President confessing 5.8 Billion corruption:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/122591/p...rs5-8-billion/

These liars and self-centered hypocrites have been exposed by Wikileaks now, but still you will block out all the truth and grab on to their lies.

Last edited:

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just check the Rabitta Committee of MQM. I know, You know very well about that but how can u resist your hypocrisy..

Your misunderstanding is that perhaps you party is famous in whole the country. Bhai open your eyes, in the city I live there is no MQM.
I have heard the name of MQM Committee first time in my life.
But if you already know something else very well then do not worry be happy.
MQM is a city party. My party PTI is a national party.

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear .. Imran ko defend dosroon ki corruption U turns, deals etc karna munasib nahi .. aap loog kehte ho ke ham change la rahe hain ... ager imran ki khamiyoon ko aap ne is tarah defend karna hay ke falan ne ye kaam kia imran ne kia to kia harj .. then where is change ... aap kehte ho ke imran ne pervez musharaf se deal nahi ki ... ager deal nahi ki thi to phir mianwali ki seat kaise jeet gaye sahib . main aaj b challenge karta hoon aap ko balke sab pti members ko ager imran woh seat dobara jeet jaye to main aap logoon ke haq main dastbardar ho jayoon ga ... aap ECP ki voters list ke bare main bayan ko supreme samajte hain jab sara international aur national media bool utha ke tareekh ki badtreen dhandli hoi hay 2002 main aap use nahi mante ..... rahi baat is video main question raise karne wale bande ki aap video ghoor se sunain aur dekhain aap ko pata chal jaye ga ke woh low level worker hay ya high level ....... U turn ki baat karte hain ... eik sab se bara U turn ka zikar is video main bhi hay ... JIN KA JAHANAM TAK HAM NE PEECHA KARNA THA UN KE SATH RABTE BAHAL KIYE JA RAHE HAIN .. I THINK YOU UNDERSTAND ..... i challenge you imran ne jo bheek main mang ke karachi main jalsa kia hay ... us main target killing ya mqm ke against aise alfaz nikal ke dikhayo jaise us ne zardari aur nawaz sharif ke bare main istamaal kiye ... kia ye deal ya u turn nahi ???? kal jin ke khilaf petitions file ki ja rahi thin aaj woh bare bhai aur choote bhai ban gaye ...

Like all other Raiwind King fans, you also ignored everything about your own leader and started attacking Imran Khan instead. Why dont you people first accept that Nawaz Sharif is a self-centered hypocrite who has lied to the nation and sold principles for power at every occasion? First agree to this or try to defend him then i will answer your little accusations which are quite weak to say the least.

Edit: Ok nevermind, i know you people will never accept that Nawaz is a product of a dictator and has no principles so i'll just move on to answer your propaganda.

1. Imran Khan never made any deal with Musharraf, if he did then please tell us what the terms of the deal were and show us a copy of the deal. Supporting Musharraf in referendum does not mean he made a deal, that thing has been explained 1000 times but you people never listen and keep asking the same thing over and over again. He has also continuously explained why PTI was in GDA and why PTI was in APDM, for democracy not for power. If you want to keep asking the same thing over and over again then you are 'lakeer ka faqeer'.

2. First tell us 1 U-turn of Imran Khan and then say 1500 U-turns. You can say anything in the air but it doesnt make it true. As for the person in the video, i dont even know if he is a member of PTI or not, and even if he is then he is a very low level worker. On the other hand, Javed Hashmi is a senior leader of PMLN and he has said many things about Sharifs, all of which are true and undeniable.

3. About reading party constitution, its his party and his constitution so it doesnt really matter. Its not Pakistan's constitution, most people havent even read the Quran's translation, let alone anything else. That video is quite old and im sure he has read the constitution by now, but how easy it would have been if he had lied about it and said he had read the constitution? But he is not like Nawaz Sharif who lied 10 times about the deal with Musharraf, he is a truthful person and he told the truth like always.

4. ECP didnt say that 2002 voters list was fake, but ECP itself declared that 45% voters in 2008 elections were fake. Why would he complain about something for which he has no proof? If he had a deal with Musharraf he would have 50 seats not 1, and he would be Prime Minister in Musharraf's regime.

5. Look at the statistics of drone attacks before talking, there were only 5 drone attacks in 2005,2006 and 2007 combined and a very small number of people were killed in them. There were 118 drone attacks in just 2010, that is called 'khuli chutti'. Now why should he have resigned from Parliament? Was he a minister? Was he in the army? Was he responsible for the drone attacks in the slightest? If you think he should have resigned, dont you think your PMLN should have resigned by now after the hundreds of drone attacks, the records of corruption, the government's complete mismanagement, inflation and all the other problems? Instead of resigning they are fully supporting PPP's corrupt government and allowing Zardari to keep destroying Pakistan.

Now please try to answer my questions if you can, instead of throwing counter-questions at me:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...l=1#post384678

Is this PMLN's leadership? PMLN Senior Vice President confessing 5.8 Billion corruption:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/122591/p...rs5-8-billion/

These liars and self-centered hypocrites have been exposed by Wikileaks now, but still you will block out all the truth and grab on to their lies.

your given links took me to danish school and closing of schools but i dont take you anywhere else .... just one quention why you always think negative .... danish school main kia problem hay aap logoon ko ???? ke ghareeb ke bache na par jayain ... i know what will be your question to aap ke sawal karne se pehle jawab arz karta hoon ke danish hi nahi balke punjab ke 4286 schools main IT labs sirf 110 dinoon ke andar provide ki aap ko ye kabhi nazar nahi aya ho ga .. baharhal detail copy paste ke zariye aap ko pesh karta hoon

To overcome the Digital Divide between the public and private sector schools Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif initiated Punjab IT labs project in Government schools. This project was completed in a record time of 110 days and over 4286 schools were covered in this project. This initiative will revolutionize the education sector and the new generation will play an important role in the progress and development of the country with adequate IT education. In Punjab IT lab project, every school is equipped with 3 desktop PCs and 12 virtual desktops with powered by Microsoft technologies , high speed internet connection and state of the art hardware solutions from companies like Inbox, Siemens, PEL, NComputing, PTCL, New Horizon. All the labs are also equipped with cooling and power backup solutions. The project was executed and monitored by Microsoft technologies of project monitoring & collaboration with the assistance of Hospex Consulting Services The Microsoft Partner & Microsoft Team moreover has provided extensive trainings to master trainers to enhance their skill set & teaching methodologies to meet international standards . Project is a success story and completed in record time because of visionary administration of Chief Minister Punjab and His team.

matlab sirf danish pe hi kaam nahi ho raha ... sare sarkari schools pe kaam ho raha hay ..

rahi baat school close karne wali baat .. bhai jab honge to baat kijiye ga .. ye article hay aur woh bhi base karta hay sources pe ... ye na howa hay na hoga aap fiqar na karain ... agar aap ki nazar main koi aisa school hay jo band howa hay to muje detail dain ... main aap ka bohat hi mashkoor honga .. with complete detail thankx

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your misunderstanding is that perhaps you party is famous in whole the country. Bhai open your eyes, in the city I live there is no MQM.
I have heard the name of MQM Committee first time in my life.
But if you already know something else very well then do not worry be happy.
MQM is a city party. My party PTI is a national party.

Now, Come to Ground Reality.
MQM got 19 Seats from National Assembly and 39 Seats from Sindh Assembly. http://www.mqm.org/English-News/Feb-2008/mqm-results-elections-2008.htm
What about PTI?? How can you say that your party is National level while it can't able to get more than 1 seat :)

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
یہ دھرنا ٹیرن کے ماموں منی بھائی کو کرنا ہو گا
آگے بڑھو اور بھانجی کو حق دلواؤ
I would like you to initiate the Dharna since you guys are expert in Dharna.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Now, Come to Ground Reality.
MQM got 19 Seats from National Assembly and 39 Seats from Sindh Assembly. http://www.mqm.org/English-News/Feb-2008/mqm-results-elections-2008.htm
What about PTI?? How can you say that your party is National level while it can't able to get more than 1 seat :)

This is main problem of MQM. MQM can get only seats in Karachi & Hyderabad because it got more Gangsters here + JI and other parties had boycotted the election. So lets see how many seats MQM take in next election.

Plus by the way why other parties in Sindh (specially in Karachi & Hyderabad) had boycotted the census 2011 in these two cities? Do you know why?

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is main problem of MQM. MQM can get only seats in Karachi & Hyderabad because it got more Gangsters here + JI and other parties had boycotted the election. So lets see how many seats MQM take in next election.

Plus by the way why other parties in Sindh (specially in Karachi & Hyderabad) had boycotted the census 2011 in these two cities? Do you know why?
[hilar][hilar]

Jab lomri ko angoor nahi mile to usne kaha"angoor khatte hain!"

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar]

Jab lomri ko angoor nahi mile to usne kaha"angoor khatte hain!"

It is not stone age. Now Loobri wouldn't say "The Grapes are Soar".

By the way it was not the answer of my question. Why are you beating about the bushes? Give straight answer.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not stone age. Now Loobri wouldn't say "The Grapes are Soar".

By the way it was not the answer of my question. Why are you beating about the bushes? Give straight answer.

Every one, even the Karachi-kid know that MQM did many developments for the Karachi and Karachities. JI or anyother party never did as like MQM did. Is pe toh koi argument hi nai banta

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Every one, even the Karachi-kid know that MQM did many developments for the Karachi and Karachities. JI or anyother party never did as like MQM did. Is pe toh koi argument hi nai banta

I think I had the question why all parties other than MQM boycotted the census in Karachi & Hyderabad..

And by the way development shouldn't be maintained at the cost of killings and law & order

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think I had the question why all parties other than MQM boycotted the census in Karachi & Hyderabad..

And by the way development shouldn't be maintained at the cost of killings and law & order

1) Simple, they know very well that they all can not win from these constituencies.
2) Development era was last government, still Government have no guts to organize LB Election. Home Ministry is not under the MQM, ask to PPP and Home Minister to arrest targeted killers.