Big achievement of Pakistan in UN - Justice Asif Khosa - Sami Ibrahim Analysis

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Itna hi commando tha to phir bhaag kyun gaya. Even if he recovers, he is not coming back
Once again u think that u know many things,,,
NS was allowed by govt ( of IK).
Itna hi ghairatmand tha IK !!!! NRO NAI DOON GA MARR JAON GA !!!!
Dr Y rashid and Dr Faisal sultan both should be asked . Only when NS landed uk that IK started his usual yup yup yup

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He only saw that IK was pagal and makes fool of the nation ??
In whole this Musharraf Saga the best statement I noticed is Pervez Rasheed
“ I am against Death Punishment to anyone, I don’t celebrate deaths. I only with that part of judgement where it says in principal stand recognised “
Even though I suffered lot as scapegoat for Dawn leaks whole burden on me, but happy I saved Sharifs.
I believe Judiciary could had shown this kind of maturity, today we would have very different feelings.
A Matric failed Iftikhar ch motivated NS in trouble by asking to involved in this case a total blunder and stupidity. So not only Sharif suffered rather Pakistan suffered , constant confrontations with Army .
He could had done much better by developing Pakistan improving relationships with neighbours.

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In whole this Musharraf Saga the best statement I noticed is Pervez Rasheed
“ I am against Death Punishment to anyone, I don’t celebrate deaths. I only with that part of judgement where it says in principal stand recognised “
Even though I suffered lot as scapegoat for Dawn leaks whole burden on me, but happy I saved Sharifs.
I believe Judiciary could had shown this kind of maturity, today we would have very different feelings.
A Matric failed Iftikhar ch motivated NS in trouble by asking to involved in this case a total blunder and stupidity. So not only Sharif suffered rather Pakistan suffered , constant confrontations with Army .
He could had done much better by developing Pakistan improving relationships with neighbours.
Theek ha janaab ✅