Big achievement of Pakistan in UN - Justice Asif Khosa - Sami Ibrahim Analysis

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
As per Constitution, its the Prime Minister who decides when to invade foreign country not some war hungry FA Pass Macho General.

Per several senior Army Officer's account, Kargil was a misadventure of General Musharaf and less then 5 Generals. Upon hearing the News, PAF Air Chief was so furious that he threatened to resign in protest because he was not kept informed for such important mission. This is why he refused to provide Air Support to our Jawans at Kargil.

After Musharaf informed Nawaz that response of Indians is beyond our expectations and our Jawans are surrounded, he asked Nawaz's for help and Nawaz used international diplomacy to stop a full blown war.

Later, Nawaz wanted to held these less then 7 Generals accountable for putting whole country in jeopardy but these same Generals staged a coup against him.

Yes unfortunately correct

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Using this bull dog video to promote a 3rd degree dictator shows that the establishment is really scared of what the Judiciary has written . Anyone who facilitated and assisted under the uniform including those who were in security of this dictator must be brought to the justice. And that made them scream hard ...

Lol, sir g, potians jitna expose hu chukay hain lately Allah aysee zilat na day kissi ku
Today I heard genius science minister Fawad dabloo saying that Musharaf Verdict say hamain koee farq nahen pardta
Yar buss karu kitna Jhoot bolo gay
Actually potians and Niazi worshippers have no answers to logical questions so they just put everything on past and abuse

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Using this bull dog video to promote a 3rd degree dictator shows that the establishment is really scared of what the Judiciary has written . Anyone who facilitated and assisted under the uniform including those who were in security of this dictator must be brought to the justice. And that made them scream hard ...

Yes exactly your second last line, spot on
I also didn’t like judge remarks initially
Buy if you think of mushy poodle crimes, judge was spot on
Ghafoor and Bajwa sb ke cheekhain sabit karnee hain kay they have had their latest misadventure exposed
If there was a new coas in office, I bet you that ispr wouldn’t have reacted like this

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
ALL COAS are like that, appointments shortlisted and approved in Washington.

General Hameed Gul is on record that he was not promoted because D.C opposed his extension.

Also, General Bajwa's extension is need of D.C not Pakistan.

And, when the need is met, you dissipate in thin Air !

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Enlightened10
immii
Tit4Tat
AdamA

As per Constitution, its the Prime Minister who decides when to invade foreign country not some war hungry FA Pass Macho General.

Per several senior Army Officer's account, Kargil was a misadventure of General Musharaf and less then 7 Generals. Upon hearing the News, PAF Air Chief was so furious that he threatened to resign in protest because he was not kept informed for such important mission. This is why he refused to provide Air Support to our Jawans at Kargil when they were pinched.

After Musharaf informed Nawaz that response of Indians is beyond our expectations and our Jawans are surrounded, he asked Nawaz's for help and Nawaz used international diplomacy to stop a full blown unnecessary war.

Later, Nawaz wanted to held these less then 7 Generals accountable for putting whole country in jeopardy but these same Generals staged a coup against him.

This is 2020, but if you still want to believe ISPR's Naseem Hijazi and his horses then its your choice
BUT, those horses are drowning ........fast.

Commando Coward phoned General Zinni to get Clinton to intervene.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes exactly your second last line, spot on
I also didn’t like judge remarks initially
Buy if you think of mushy poodle crimes, judge was spot on
Ghafoor and Bajwa sb ke cheekhain sabit karnee hain kay they have had their latest misadventure exposed
If there was a new coas in office, I bet you that ispr wouldn’t have reacted like this
Its kind of sad as well that what these moron have changed my army in to . Defender of a dictator. Its a sad sad reality in Pakistan . The whole institution come to defend a fugitive of Law and the excuse is few lines of a judge which are not even an operative part of this judgment . Pity what they have done to the good old name of our soldiers..

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
General Hameed Gul is on record that he was not promoted because D.C opposed his extension.

Also, General Bajwa's extension is need of D.C not Pakistan.

General Kakar cleaned out all the 'Patriots'. This is why you have these submissive sh*theads coming through the ranks. All they're interested in is how much money to make and sending their kids abroad.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its kind of sad as well that what these moron have changed my army in to . Defender of a dictator. Its a sad sad reality in Pakistan . The whole institution come to defend a fugitive of Law and the excuse is few lines of a judge which are not even an operative part of this judgment . Pity what they have done to the old good name of our soldiers..

Couldn’t agree more, we all get accused of agents and what not
Buy no one cares think rationally,
Their stupidity is causing our next young generation to hate our army , which they absolutely shouldn’t, we all love and depend on our army, but these idiots with the help of potians and niazis have turned the disagreement with few gernails to disagreement with the army as an institution
I sincerely hope that some of the senior commanders can spell some sense into Bajwa sb

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Couldn’t agree more, we all get accused of agents and what not
Buy no one cares think rationally,
Their stupidity is causing our next young generation to hate our army , which they absolutely shouldn’t, we all love and depend on our army, but these idiots with the help of potians and niazis have turned the disagreement with few gernails to disagreement with the army as an institution
I sincerely hope that some of the senior commanders can spell some sense into Bajwa sb
Agree.... Lets see if they got enough wisdom not to change this in to a matter of pride .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don’t worry he will come if health permits as now really due, to give you ample opportunity n your ideal idiotic judge to drag and hang him .
Then we will see your Tappar. Last time he came at peak of Sharif Kanra ch Zardari what they could do , not able to bent a single pubic hair.
Itna hi commando tha to phir bhaag kyun gaya. Even if he recovers, he is not coming back