Be Proud, Pakistani!

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I always feel proud to be a Pakistani, i never feel for a moment that we can go down

we have to rise and have to be the best, that is what written for us, we will be there soon InsaAllah

jazakAllah khair

Pakistan is in saya-e-khuda-e-zuljalal
Pakistanis needs to be on the right way

sngilani

This is today's Pakistan - Real story of Tetra Pack and oil (fat) production in Pakistan.

Packaged milk is widely used throughout the country, including a large number of children, each day. Selling contaminated milk has apparently been going on for a long time without any word of doubt cast over the safe consumption of this widely used food item. The adulteration of milk with harmful substances is a threat to public health and beyond question a serious crime. It goes with saying that the culprits should be punished heavily for this crime against the countrys public. Its a case that speaks for medias responsibility and a positive impact on the society.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is today's Pakistan - Real story of Tetra Pack and oil (fat) production in Pakistan.

Packaged milk is widely used throughout the country, including a large number of children, each day. Selling contaminated milk has apparently been going on for a long time without any word of doubt cast over the safe consumption of this widely used food item. The adulteration of milk with harmful substances is a threat to public health and beyond question a serious crime. It goes with saying that the culprits should be punished heavily for this crime against the countrys public. Its a case that speaks for medias responsibility and a positive impact on the society.

You got it wrong pea brain...this is not Todays Pakistan it is TODAYS TETRA PAK. TETRA PAK is NOT Pakistan moron...

sngilani

You got it wrong pea brain...this is not Todays Pakistan it is TODAYS TETRA PAK. TETRA PAK is NOT Pakistan moron...

Do'nt be angry my brother. Facts are fact, try to tolerate truth. This the face of fake Pakistan. If you donot accept wrong doings then how you will rectify them. It is not only in tetra pack, adultration and corruption is rampent in Pakistan according to recent figures, starting from meat production to oil production. Even petrol for your car is not pure. Engines of cars are being jammed due to adultation of acid in the fluel (Kerocine oil is coverted into fake gasoline by sufuric acid)And every one is earning from this adultration (about 10%) from president to common man injecting Oxytocin to their cows and buffaloo.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do'nt be angry my brother. Facts are fact, try to tolerate truth. This the face of fake Pakistan. If you donot accept wrong doings then how you will rectify them. It is not only in tetra pack, adultration and corruption is rampent in Pakistan according to recent figures, starting from meat production to oil production. Even petrol for your car is not pure. Engines of cars are being jammed due to adultation of acid in the fluel (Kerocine oil is coverted into fake gasoline by sufuric acid)And every one is earning from this adultration (about 10%) from president to common man injecting Oxytocin to their cows and buffaloo.
@sngilani tell me all those qualities/shortcomings in Pakistanis, are these NON EXISTENT in Americans?? You can multiply all the faults that you found in us by 1000 and you will have your lovely US communuity!

sngilani

@sngilani tell me all those qualities/shortcomings in Pakistanis, are these NON EXISTENT in Americans?? You can multiply all the faults that you found in us by 1000 and you will have your lovely US communuity!

You all are in denial mood on 14th August. I can understand this. Pakistan was created in the name of 'Islamic Social Justice'. This (Islamic Social Justice) is more prevalent in America, Canada and Europe rather than in any Islamic country including Pakistan.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
No need to be angry brothers, he is only pointing out issues that Pakistanis have to tackle. Maybe he should have started a different thread on the matter, but that is besides the point.

I agree that the problems of corruption and usage of contaminants are not unique to Pakistan and happen all the time even here in the US. There is a constant recall of one item or another, some are voluntarily done, others are forced on to the manufactures by consumer backlash, either because of sickness or death. In the US, there are government agencies that are tasked to discover and force a remedy of harmful practices, as well as other consumer funded non-profit organizations that keep tabs.

The problem in Pakistan is of a failure to have a watch-dog over such unscrupulous businesses. The government, as is evident in other fields, may not be able to help much in this regard. However, the consumers should band together and have their own organizations, that keep an eye on businesses and educate both ends of the equation.

The manufacturers currently provide harmful ingredients because they see a market for their products. With education, you can maybe not eliminate but surely curtail that market. An educated consumer will shy away from such products, and vote with their Rupees for the manufacturers to produce good quality items.

Please don't expect this to happen overnight, but with persistent efforts and consumer education (applaud the media on this front), the situation can be greatly improved.

JunaidS

Last edited: