Awaaz with Kamran Shahid - 4th June 2011 - Imran Khan - Special Programe With Students

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Due to some urgent/braeking news, this program was not aired complete. Hopefully, they will repeat the program in full soon.

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
stupid bagiarat students

just to edit in my comments,

guys i was thinking that if imran is an honest perfect true politician, no matter how harsh questions are asked, he will answer the better way. In short, i wud say that imran ki damann saaf ha, aur jo sachcha insaan hota ha uss ko kabi be khof nahi hota kise be time, Sirf Allah se khof hota ha jasy IMRAN KHAN ko ha,

IMRAN C'MON you CAN do IT................WE LOVE YOU IMRAN,

Last edited:

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Really Afsoooooooos huwa in Punjab University ke students ki thoughts per.
If they have same thoughts then be there and face more troubles...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Free and Fair media my Foot...They didnt even show the Repeat program...Anyway This dramabazi will not even slow down the revolution.InshaAllah

I couldn't get your point, why you are upset, I believe they will air this show tomorrow as this silly news of 3 American caught in a car was a breaking news that time.

Just_one

Banned
Nope, there is more to it.

Kamran Shahid has apologized on his facebook page for this interruption after many protesting comments from PTI supporters.

This program was not repeated on repeat telecast late at night. The breaking news was not about Americans, it was something about Zardari, and after that they started showing commercials and other news. It is clearly a deliberate act on the part of Samaa News.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't get mad brothers ,when you know in your heart that you are following an Honest man then accept every harsh critic with open heart and mind ,he may have done blunders ,he may have made mistakes so what?Allah create humans to make mistakes and then to learn from them,whatever critics say atleast he is an honest man, which we need very badly in our politics , jitne sakht or harsh sawal Imran khan face kerega utna clear woh apna message har pakistani ko de payega

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I couldn't get your point, why you are upset, I believe they will air this show tomorrow as this silly news of 3 American caught in a car was a breaking news that time.

Bro Abbasi I am upset cos we couldn't watch the whole program,and the reason was nothing but a stupid old (breaking) news about zardari,that some guys were trying to kill him.I mean seriously think how can they just cancel a program in the middle and start some BS.But what made me upset was they didnt show even the repeat program.and then Kamran Shahid apologizes on Face book.Anyway thanks for ur concern though.

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
My humble request to all the supporter and followers of PTI Imran Khan, please do not use abusive language and should not be upset.

Let's see how the Great Khan face the criticism of opposition and prove his leadership quality. He need to convince more and more people who have different opinion and support different parties. The Great leader should try his best to lead the whole Nation, not just his followers or supporters.

There is more to come as PTI once call to be a '***** PARTY' and now the biggest threat to all the big guns like PPP, PMLN, MQM and so on.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
soona aag mein jal kar hi kundan banta hai.
we should not be afraid of these questions asked from our captain because if these questions will not be answered then these will become rumours about Imran Khan and PTI so let them to be answered and our Leader is fully capable of answering them.
only corrupty filthy politician should be scared of these kind of question we PTI supporter are not.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
My humble request to all the supporter and followers of PTI Imran Khan, please do not use abusive language and should not be upset.

Let's see how the Great Khan face the criticism of opposition and prove his leadership quality. He need to convince more and more people who have different opinion and support different parties. The Great leader should try his best to lead the whole Nation, not just his followers or supporters.

There is more to come as PTI once call to be a '***** PARTY' and now the biggest threat to all the big guns like PPP, PMLN, MQM and so on.

lolzzzzzzzzzzz trust me you have wasted your time, PTI and it supporter are based on emotions, they have nothing to do with Brain, yes everything on heart is very much there, so be relaxed, this behavior will never change.

anyie1

i feel sorry for this educated class of the country,,, after looking at them i am worried about the future of pakistan,,,,,

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
HAHAHAHAHAH Well Done punjab student. i knew imran khan was 'nalaik' but did not know he was so nalaik that he could not even have two people to speak in his favor. the whole crowd slapped him hard. HAHAHAHAHAHA imran khas will always be a leader.......................on siasat.pk only LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bohat aala yaar maza aagia.

anyie1

HAHAHAHAHAH Well Done punjab student. i knew imran khan was 'nalaik' but did not know he was so nalaik that he could not even have two people to speak in his favor. the whole crowd slapped him hard. HAHAHAHAHAHA imran khas will always be a leader.......................on siasat.pk only LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bohat aala yaar maza aagia.
i want to request you that please you and your whole family should vote to PPP, or PMLN-Q, bla bla bla,,, i would not like people like you to be in PTI.