Awaaz with Kamran Shahid - 4th June 2011 - Imran Khan - Special Programe With Students

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear plz make some sense n talk based on reality. n dont give chance to others to ABUSE u n ur FAMILY. Got my Point naaa?
HAHAHAHAHAH Well Done punjab student. i knew imran khan was 'nalaik' but did not know he was so nalaik that he could not even have two people to speak in his favor. the whole crowd slapped him hard. HAHAHAHAHAHA imran khas will always be a leader.......................on siasat.pk only LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bohat aala yaar maza aagia.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
please point to me HOW i abused someone's family here?
i just mentioned the fact that just happened in this show. and i am sorry if i abused you or your family.

Dear plz make some sense n talk based on reality. n dont give chance to others to ABUSE u n ur FAMILY. Got my Point naaa?

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Really Afsoooooooos huwa in Punjab University ke students ki thoughts per.
If they have same thoughts then be there and face more troubles...

These PU students are in minority. But these minority students have threatened the majority of students and to complete their studies majority of students keep quite.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh bat main is forum par pichlay do saal say post kar raha hon kay Jamation ko apna dost mat samjho..jab tak Khan sahan un kay sath han main han milatay rahain gay yeh Jamati sath rahain gay ,,, magar yeh apni munafiqana politics say baz nahi aa saktay....look what type of reporting Ummat Newpaper is doing these day...

Punjab University kay Jamati student nay aaj Imran Khan say apni nafrat ka izhar kar kay Jamat e Islami ki Anti-PTI policy ka wazeh suboot paish kar dia

Agreed brother but what do you think peoples in high ups in PTI wouldn't know it? They would definitely know it but dear politics is bit different science. Politics is different from personal like or dislike. Sometimes you will have to ignore some thing for a while. But let see what scenario would built in future.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
This is why i always say k yeh qaum he baighairat hai.....and people dislike my comments. Baighairat nation.....atleast if these students represent the youth of Pakistan.

Imran Khan is tired of explaining the same things again and again but this nation is total idiot. They deserve Zardari, Gilani, Kayani...etc. It's not even a nation....just a mob.

The son of b***h Hasham (the first student who questioned) ... does he like team of Babar Awan and Rehman Malik. Hasham is telling that poor candidates do not deserve to be elected? He is openly saying k aap candidates khara kartay hain jin k paas paise he nahi hotay.

Extremely disappointing...

pakistani 86

why r we trying to kill the hope of nation?why r we demonstrating a stupid behavior while we r educated enough to realize the problems of the day and their cruel and harsh solutions?if IK has spoken something about our army doesnt anyone know what type of generals and colonels have been produced in our army so far?although most of us dont realize that what is the pain of cutting an organ from ur body and i pray may Allah never make anyone feel this pain but guys we actually have born this pain as a nation when we lost our east pakistan and today the revealed facts tell that it was all because of our those generals and colonels who were in power then for example General Yahya Khan Agha the president of pakistan then.our army should be accountable to us because it is meant to protect us it has been created for our security we r its purpose so we have an undoubted right to ask it what is it doing and in what way.if it happens i dont think that it'll be a try to destroy the army institution or even to damage it.

ranaaamer786

Where is the remaining part of this programe, could you tell me what is the reason that you could not telecast the whole programe. Please let us know the reasons, if smaa tv has no courage to telecast the full programe, then there is no use to further this tv channel

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
i want to request you that please you and your whole family should vote to PPP, or PMLN-Q, bla bla bla,,, i would not like people like you to be in PTI.

پیارے بھائی اگر آپ جیسے پانچ کرم فرما اور عمران خان کے ساتھ جمع ہو گیے تو آنے والے الیکشن میں عمران خان بجائے پرائم منسٹر بننے کہ سڑک پر بیٹھا بھیک مانگ رہا ہوگا ......:)

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
HAHAHAHAHAH Well Done punjab student. i knew imran khan was 'nalaik' but did not know he was so nalaik that he could not even have two people to speak in his favor. the whole crowd slapped him hard. HAHAHAHAHAHA imran khas will always be a leader.......................on siasat.pk only LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bohat aala yaar maza aagia.

You obviously have good sense of humor, did you laugh when some one threw shoe at Ex-SSG commando Ex-president Musharaff I didn't enjoy (because he used to be President)
Please ask him to come back to Chak Shehzaad wali haveli..or may be change of plans now he want to go to "Nehar wali haveli"???

Just_one

Banned
What nonsense are you speaking?

just_one,
You don't have courage to provide your identity and you are pointing fingers at others.

You can expect such opposition, but look at Imran's response, which made the crowd applaud him. This is his victory and great victory.
Look at his answers to the questions, he explains every thing with logic and made listener convince. Even the open asking negative questions, reflected himself that he once been to vote PTI and could not fine anyone to guide him. Either he was lier or PTI supporter. So either he was of a weak personality or democrat who know his right to ask any question to his leader.

Adeel

Founder
So just watched the show. Imran was solid as ever and answered all the questions satisfactorily.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed brother but what do you think peoples in high ups in PTI wouldn't know it? They would definitely know it but dear politics is bit different science. Politics is different from personal like or dislike. Sometimes you will have to ignore some thing for a while. But let see what scenario would built in future.

Same traditional politics....this is not what we want from PTI