Asghar khan about Imran Khan

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Respected Asghar Khan is a very straight forward man.
Imran Khan is a young leader and a hero. People of Pakistan like
him. Pakistan politics is dirty business. Its a large country with many
problems, eventually we shall over come the whole situation.
Allah will protect this country, dont worry. we shall wait a miracle,
Pakistan Zindabad.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
his patriotism?????
just read about him u l know what a patriot is. i think if u suspect his patriotism then u can suspect everyone. this guy is a legend among our warriors

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"agar" ye mulk raha" k puttar...that is the reason this guy flopped as there is a[HI] big question mark in his patrio[/HI]tism....

There are lott of peoples /polititions/burocrates in Pakistan,
can any one ask them this question.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Correct!. No nation ever became great in sixty years but we're still ahead of schedule when we consider that Pakistan virtually began from nothing, our ancestors slept under tree's and we only had one university at the time. The two nation theory is as correct today as it was when our elders established this nation that i still believe in.

As M.A Jinnah said "live for nothing or die for something".

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
khan will change everything with the help of our votes i m 100% positive ++++++++++++++
you guys don't have any idea how many pakistani praying for him.
Allah hum sab ko sabit kadam rahne ki toofiq atta farmai

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
sorry to say brother but this is reality we dont agree and we dont wana listen these kind of statments but its true brother how come we can safe and secure our country with the help of these polititions.but i think just prays wont work we have to join pti and support imran khan.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
his patriotism?????
just read about him u l know what a patriot is. i think if u suspect his patriotism then u can suspect everyone. this guy is a legend among our warriors

There is no reason to read anyting about him...what he has said is enough to see he is sufferering from senile dementia....Have you ever heard Imran Khan say such words? "Agar mulk raha"....he is just a grumpy old man who failed himself and is discouraging and demoralising the rest...

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
very true,,,not wrong country but wrong nation in fact worst nation on the earth....Pakistan land is God gift....Nation is Thank Less and *******...and 67 years is more than enough to build nation...Nation so call nation who claim to be so called Muslim nation ....worst in corruption even in their religion...Lanth

I would like to send double ****** to you for degrading my country...freaking lowlife