Army operation in Karachi not a permanent solution: Imran Khan

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
[h=1]At last something me and Imran Khan agree on

Army operation in Karachi not a permanent solution: Imran Khan
[/h]Published: August 25, 2011

239208-imrankhanpti-1314253517-472-640x480.jpg
Imran Khan demands that the federal government impose Governor's Rule in Sindh. PHOTO: AFP/FILE

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf Chairman Imran Khan said on Wednesday that an army operation in Karachi is not a permanent solution.
Imran Khan demanded that the federal government impose Governors Rule in Sindh.
I have always opposed military operations, said the PTI chief.
He added that a military operation in Karachi is as effective as treating cancer with a Disprin.
If I was governor I could end the violence in three months, he added.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/239208/army-operation-in-karachi-not-a-permanent-solution-imran-khan/

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: No to Army operation in Karachi: Imran Khan

HAHAHA! Cant help laughing at this

“If I was governor I could end the violence in three months,” he added.

Imran Khan: Make me governer, Make me Prime Minister, Make me President, Make me Supreme Overlord of all that moves

He kinda reminds me of Darth Vader... in White!!

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

ye is right.
tafoo and co has created chaos in karachi to engage army.....its in india wish list..........so no army to karachi.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

and look at the mqm's governer , tafoo told him .......no more governship and this bastar.d left pakistan with in ours....
those who dont wana live in pak are no way entitled for govt.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran Khan: Make me governer, Make me Prime Minister, Make me President, Make me Supreme Overlord of all that moves

aghar army a ghai to tum loghoon nein bakna shoro kar dena hey. u bloody target killers. death to MQM

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

aghar army a ghai to tum loghoon nein bakna shoro kar dena hey. u bloody target killers. death to MQM

HAHA! Am I supposed to say 'Death to PTI' now?
If you had bothered reading my post, I agree with Imran Khan, the first and hopefully the last time. Army has no role coming in the streets of Karachi. They can influence the political parties in other ways

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

How does this sound then:

Imran Khan: Please make me governer, Please make me Prime Minister, Please make me President, Please make me Supreme Overlord of all that moves

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The day army comes in the cities,,,,,,, that will be the end of the story,,,,,,, these dollar lover parties are creating this situation to call army and then fight against army and create chaos,,,,,,, if a few civilians are killed then they will cry that army is killing innocent people and make a big deal,,,,,, that will invoke NATO, just like Libya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no to army in karachi,,,,,,,,, we will loose our country,,,,,,,,,,,

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

He can say because he is a PAKISTAN, get that, whereas your leader is British subject. Pretty soon more people you will become indian subjects if you keeep following this traitor

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

HAHA! Am I supposed to say 'Death to PTI' now?
If you had bothered reading my post, I agree with Imran Khan, the first and hopefully the last time. Army has no role coming in the streets of Karachi. They can influence the political parties in other ways
Then what for MQM is asking Army in Karachi ?????????? While u don,t want it..........who is right . U+Imran or MQM ?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Actually he is not wrong. The problems of our country are not that painstaking to resolve. They just need courage and authority. The issue of karachi will be resolved as soon as the Current Govt is gone. The issues can also be handled similarly becuase our people do corruption out in the open. If Imran has back from Army and ISI most of the issue can be resolved easily. The only problem is the militant wings of different political parties and this evil should be nipped using brute force.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

lets do dialogue and solve karachi problem than:13:.like we are doing dialogues on kashmir issue with india since 60 years and it has resulted in nothing..
protests dialogues and dharna are not mens way.real men or real nations way is to fight for their cause and do surgery to cut off the rotten parts within us, when other methods fail...we have kept our some limbs rotting for so long without any surgery that now our whole body is infected.
alas people cant see that.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Don't you think a strong governor in sindh can end the violence in three months?

Last edited:

Saboo

How does this sound then:

Imran Khan: Please make me governer, Please make me Prime Minister, Please make me President, Please make me Supreme Overlord of all that moves

Now you are talking Pervez Rasheed's language
People go up and you are going down.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree with IK ... why we have police then ... if any damn buddy is not doing its job then we have to bring in army ... electricity k meter tak to check karwaye army sai ... KHI need surgery but by the hands of police ... and this will never be done by zardari and his govt ... cause the trail of all these crimes goes to there own houses ... so how can they give free hand to police so this is one of first things IK has to fix after coming elections. all these aman committees and ANP will just vanish from the scene but MQM will get no place to hide all the criminal elements they have supported or hatched till date.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Then what for MQM is asking Army in Karachi ?????????? While u don,t want it..........who is right . U+Imran or MQM ?

Lots of people say Army should be called, including MQM, I dont.
I hope I am right but there are arguments on both sides. My reasons are the behavior of the Army last time they came into Karachi, while Imran has his own that he doesnt believe that Army should be sent into any area of Pakistan

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Actually he is not wrong. The problems of our country are not that painstaking to resolve. They just need courage and authority. The issue of karachi will be resolved as soon as the Current Govt is gone. The issues can also be handled similarly becuase our people do corruption out in the open. If Imran has back from Army and ISI most of the issue can be resolved easily. The only problem is the militant wings of different political parties and this evil should be nipped using brute force.

Absolutely right.
Yes I agree with Imran in his saying that we need the help of the Army in resolving the issue of Karachi, anything short of soldiers on the streets.
I dont think the Governer has any power anymore to do anything and giving him that power would need suspension of the constitution.
I say the Army chief has to force all 3 parties to sit down and stop their support of criminals, maybe that will lead to some peace

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Now you are talking Pervez Rasheed's language
People go up and you are going down.

Thats what I dislike about Imrans supporters, they think he is beyond criticism. Well he is not, he is the same breed of politician like all of them, nothing different. Hope when you see that you arent too disappointed

Saboo

Thats what I dislike about Imrans supporters, they think he is beyond criticism. Well he is not, he is the same breed of politician like all of them, nothing different. Hope when you see that you arent too disappointed

Imran like any other is not beyond criticism.
Looks like you are! I criticized you and you started crying.

BTW why you skipped my question if there is a strong ( and neutral ) governor in sindh
can he end the violence in Karachi in three months?

Last edited: