'Armed gangs (or MQM/PPP/ST gangs) outnumber police in Karachi

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
MQM is after Julian Assange. The Reason is that Wikileaks Exposed the Terrorism of MQM & Other Parties

Though Julian Assange (the founder of Wikileaks) was saved from USA but MQM would certainly kill him now.

?? ???? ??? ?? ??. ???? ? ???? ?

???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???

???

?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???(??? ??? ??? ?????) ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? "????" ??? "???" ???? ??. ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??????

Last edited:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: MQM is after Julian Assange. The Reason is that Wikileaks Exposed the Terrorism of MQM & Other Parties

julian assange 1 gora he , ager muslim hota tu ab tak mqm key hatoo qatal ho jata , mqm nay uk may bhee apny he banday ko mer deya ,ye sirf musalmano say bahta wasool kerty he oor unhee ko marty he, jis din inhoo nay kisee gher mulki ko mara us din mqm ko uk oor usa say nikal deya jaye ga oor in ke imdad bhee band ker de jaye gee,

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: wikileaks about MQM

dharna fail hona itna bara masla nahee, masoom logo say bahta leyna pher un ko qatal ker deyna ye sab say bara masla he

Head%20%2821%29.jpg

News%20%2821%29.jpg

news22.jpg

Here is the video,
which mentioned in above RED UNDERLINE.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: MQM is after Julian Assange. The Reason is that Wikileaks Exposed the Terrorism of MQM & Other Parties

kahan gai bhata mafia kay baloongheray. aa ker jawab do, bhatay ka hisaab do.

Konsa Jawab??

I'ved posted my reply. :)

sdshm.jpg

I've noticed some points which are annoying me alot and I would like to share with you..

1) Cable directly hitting the credibility of Karachi Police, Cable said, Police is the biggest arm gang in Karachi.

2) Then, Cable said all contents are written on the statement of Karachi Police those are called ‘ARM GANG’ in this cable.

3) Now, Cable said, Karachi Police (ARM GANG by the WIKI-Leaks) estimate the quantities of so called Arm groups of Karachi. On the report of an ARM GANG (Police) MQM (Muthaida Qoumi Movement) has ten thousands arms active members?? Is it not annoying you?? Above, Cable said ‘POLICE IS THE BIGGEST ARM GANG’ after all they published cables on the statement of this ARM GANG (Police).

4) Then, Cable labelled MQM as an ethnic based political party which represents only ‘MUHAJIRS’. This cable is written in 2009 and in this era ‘MQM (Muthaida Qoumi Movement present in the AZAD-KASHMIR, MQM elected personalities were there and then MQM went for the GENERAL ELECTION in Gilgit Baltistan and there MQM got the success. MQM was busy in the organizing the MEGA convention in PUNJAB and then open a new door in the politics of Pakistan

I observed these points and these points mark the doubt on the credibility of WIKI-LEAKS cable. Hope, reader try to understand the credibility of this cable that ‘FIRST it’s called Karachi Police as ARMED GANG then quote the statement of this ARM GANG (Police) commenting on Political party.

Opps (thumbsdown) :lol::lol:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Though Julian Assange (the founder of Wikileaks) was saved from USA but MQM would certainly kill him now.

?? ???? ??? ?? ??. ???? ? ???? ?

???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???

???

?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???(??? ??? ??? ?????) ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? "????" ??? "???" ???? ??. ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??????

sdshm.jpg

I've noticed some points which are annoying me alot and I would like to share with you..

1) Cable directly hitting the credibility of Karachi Police, Cable said, Police is the biggest arm gang in Karachi.

2) Then, Cable said all contents are written on the statement of Karachi Police those are called ‘ARM GANG’ in this cable.

3) Now, Cable said, Karachi Police (ARM GANG by the WIKI-Leaks) estimate the quantities of so called Arm groups of Karachi. On the report of an ARM GANG (Police) MQM (Muthaida Qoumi Movement) has ten thousands arms active members?? Is it not annoying you?? Above, Cable said ‘POLICE IS THE BIGGEST ARM GANG’ after all they published cables on the statement of this ARM GANG (Police).

4) Then, Cable labelled MQM as an ethnic based political party which represents only ‘MUHAJIRS’. This cable is written in 2009 and in this era ‘MQM (Muthaida Qoumi Movement present in the AZAD-KASHMIR, MQM elected personalities were there and then MQM went for the GENERAL ELECTION in Gilgit Baltistan and there MQM got the success. MQM was busy in the organizing the MEGA convention in PUNJAB and then open a new door in the politics of Pakistan

I observed these points and these points mark the doubt on the credibility of WIKI-LEAKS cable. Hope, reader try to understand the credibility of this cable that ‘FIRST it’s called Karachi Police as ARMED GANG then quote the statement of this ARM GANG (Police) commenting on Political party.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Much Awaited Leak: 25,000 American Friendly Target Killers in Karachi (Mostly of MQM)

It is not 10,000 , everyone is dangerous...killer...and supporter of killer...

Better to boycott these criminals...at Siasat.pk

How they could accept a notorious killer Amir Khan....this is the proof by itself....

First of all, Ask to Imran Khan, How could he sit with Haqiqi Leaders in early time.

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has been trying for the last few months to broker a deal between the two factions of the Mohajir Qaumi Movement (MQM-Haqiqi) that split during the previous government’s tenure, media has reliably learnt.

PAKISTAN TRIBUNE

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

sdshm.jpg

So what do you think kida,that Police should be armless or with Sticks and civilians with Weapon.....? What a logic of logic-less people...?

And if there are negative elements in Police then what did MQM do to remove them from Police , after all they are in govt. for 8 years.?

And most of the policemen are appointed by the "Safarash" of Political parties so most of them would belong to MQM or PPP. It shows that Police are also gangsters but with Uniform and govt. has given them the licence to kill the opponents.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Much Awaited Leak: 25,000 American Friendly Target Killers in Karachi (Mostly of MQM)

First of all, Ask to Imran Khan, How could he sit with Haqiqi Leaders in early time.

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has been trying for the last few months to broker a deal between the two factions of the Mohajir Qaumi Movement (MQM-Haqiqi) that split during the previous government’s tenure, media has reliably learnt.

PAKISTAN TRIBUNE

So.......................? What is the point? Then you would object that why Imran spoke with Altaf on phone......... he is all time biggest killer.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

So what do you think kida,that Police should be armless or with Sticks and civilians with Weapon.....? What a logic of logic-less people...?

And if there are negative elements in Police then what did MQM do to remove them from Police , after all they are in govt. for 8 years.?

And most of the policemen are appointed by the "Safarash" of Political parties so most of them would belong to MQM or PPP. It shows that Police are also gangsters but with Uniform and govt. has given them the licence to kill the opponents.

1) Cabled published 'POLICE is the biggest ARM Gang' I think, it's trying to quoting that news

8-12-2010_41915_1.gif

2) Every one knows, MQM pointed out several times the criminal personnel in Sindh Police

3) No MQM personnel in Sindh Police. Yes, They will be in Community Police (City Warden/Traffic Police)
Note: City Warden nothing to do with any criminal, they have restricted authorities regarding Traffic

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

1) Cabled published 'POLICE is the biggest ARM Gang' I think, it's trying to quoting that news

8-12-2010_41915_1.gif

2) Every one knows, MQM pointed out several times the criminal personnel in Sindh Police

3) No MQM personnel in Sindh Police. Yes, They will be in Community Police (City Warden/Traffic Police)
Note: City Warden nothing to do with any criminal, they have restricted authorities regarding Traffic

I think you didn't understand what I said.

MQM has been in govt. for 8 years.. Only opposition parties pointing mistakes not the parties in govt. Parties in govt. take actions.

MQM can boycott the Assembly sessions, can isolate themselves from govt, can remove Zulfiqar Mirza, etc. meaning can do everything for their vested interest but can't do anything to remove gangsters from Police. They can only "Pointed out negative elements" in Police which is mainly responsible for the Law & order in Karachi. I feel very pity for the helplessness for MQM. :(

I think they are pointing only those negative elements in Police only which are against them....hahahah

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think you didn't understand what I said.

MQM has been in govt. for 8 years.. Only opposition parties pointing mistakes not the parties in govt. Parties in govt. take actions.

MQM can boycott the Assembly sessions, can isolate themselves from govt, can remove Zulfiqar Mirza, etc. meaning can do everything for their vested interest but can't do anything to remove gangsters from Police. They can only "Pointed out negative elements" in Police which is mainly responsible for the Law & order in Karachi. I feel very pity for the helplessness for MQM. :(

I think they are pointing only those negative elements in Police only which are against them....hahahah

MQM have pointed out the criminals in Police, is it not enough. Now ball in the court of government..

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Now ball in the court of government..

You mean to say that Ball is again in MQM court

As MQM is always in Govt.

point out any Govt of past and present when MQM was not Govt it self.

pleaseeeeee logical pleaseeeee

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My family also shifted from india to pakistan why we are not muhajir?

Why few loved to be called as muhajir?

65 saal hony ko ay magar still muhajir unki agali nasalain bhi muhajir.

Become Pakistani problem will be solved.

لفظ مہاجر کو آج غلط تصور دے کر پیش کیا جا رہا ہے۔

اس حقیقت کو سمجھیں کہ لفظ مہاجر اور لفظ پاکستانی ایک دوسرے کے مقابلے پر نہیں ہیں، بلکہ ہم "مہاجر پاکستانی" ہیں۔

لفظ مہاجر آج اپنے لفظی معنی کھو چکا ہے اور آج "اصطلاح" ہے اُن لوگوں کے لیے جو ایک خاص کلچر اور ثقافت رکھتے ہیں۔

ہر قبیلہ، ہر تہذیب کے لوگ، ہر زبان بولنے والے اپنی ایک "پہچان" چاہتے ہیں۔ ہندوستان سے ہجرت کر کے آنے والے لوگوں کا کھانا پکانے کا کلچر ہے، بولنے اور زبان کا کلچر ہے، کپڑے پہننے کا ایک کلچر ہے۔۔۔۔۔ یہ سب چیزیں اپنی پہچان کے لیے ایک نام چاہتی ہیں۔

پاکستان میں پنجابی کلچر، سندھی کلچر، پشتون کلچر، ۔۔۔۔۔ ہر ایک کی پہچان کے لیے ایک نام موجود ہے۔ اسی طرح ہندوستان سے آنے والے لوگوں کے کلچر کا بھی ایک نام ہونا ضروری ہے جو کہ انکی پہچان بن سکے۔

مسئلہ یہ ہے کہ کلچر کا نام یا تو انکی رہنے والی زمین کے نام پر ہوتا ہے، یا پھر انکی زبان کے نام پر ہوتا ہے۔

ہندوستان سے آنے والوں کے ساتھ مسئلہ یہ ہوا کہ:۔

۔1۔ انہیں زبان کی بنیاد پر "اردوستانی" کی اصطلاح استعمال کرنی نہیں دی جا سکتی تھی کیونکہ یہ ایک "قومی" زبان تھی۔

۔2۔ اور علاقے کی بنیاد پر انہیں "ہندوستانی" نہیں کہا جا سکتا تھا کیونکہ ہندوستان سے ہمیں نفرت ہے۔

اسکے بعد ان کی ثقافت و تہذیب کی پہچان کے لیے سوائے مہاجر کے اور کوئی لفظ نہیں رہ گیا تھا۔ بدقسمتی سے یہی لفظ ہر ہر جگہ استعمال ہوا حتی کہ 1951 کے آئین میں بھی اس کمیونٹی کو یہی نام دیا گیا، اور یہیں سے یہ سلسلہ شروع ہو گیا۔

بہت اہم بات ہے کہ لوگ ظاہر پرستی کی بیماری سے نکلیں اور سمجھنے کی کوشش کریں کہ لفظ "مہاجر" اپنی لغوی معنی یہاں کھو دیتا ہے اور یہاں لفظ مہاجر پہچان بن گیا ہے ایک مخصوص کلچر اور ثقافت رکھنے والوں کی پہچان کی۔

اہل کراچی سندھ میں رہتے ہیں۔ مگر وہ ثقافتی اور زبان کی حیثیت سے ابھی اُس مقام پر نہیں جہاں یہ دونوں ثقافتیں ایک دوسرے میں ضم ہو سکیں۔ چنانچہ یہ لوگ اپنی ثقافت و روایات کی شناخت چاہتے ہیں۔ چنانچہ جبتک یہ الگ ثقافت موجود ہے، اُس وقت تک یہ نام موجود رہے گا اور اس حقیقت کو ہمیں قبول کر لینا چاہیے۔

اعتراض کیا جاتا ہے کہ کیوں ان کی تیسری نسل جو پاکستان میں پیدا ہوئی ہے وہ اپنے آپ کو ابھی تک مہاجر کہتی ہے؟

تو کیا یہ اعتراض کرنے والے یہ نہیں دیکھتے کہ آج کی تاریخ میں بھی لندن میں پاکستانیوں کی تیسری نسل خود کو پاکستانی کہتی ہے؟کیوں؟

یہ عالمگیر اصول ہے کہ جب تک اس مہاجر کمیونٹی کا اپنا ایک مخصوص کلچر و روایات زندہ ہیں جنہیں یہ انڈیا سے اپنے ساتھ لائے ہیں، اُس وقت تک لفظ "مہاجر" اس مخصوص ثقافت و روایات کی شناخت کے لیے استعمال ہوتا رہے گا۔ یہ لفظ اُسی وقت ختم ہو گا جب یہ ثقافت اور کلچر ختم ہو گی یا دوسری ثقافت میں ضم ہو جائے گی۔

کسی ایک ثقافت کا مکمل طور پر ختم ہو جانا، یا پھر کسی اور ثقامت میں ضم ہو جانا ایک بہت Slow Process ہے اور کبھی کبھار کئی صدیوں پر محیط ہوتا ہے۔ اہل کراچی نے پہلے سے ہی کوششیں شروع کر رکھی ہیں کہ وہ اپنے آپ کو "نئے سندھی" کے نام سے متعارف کروائیں۔ ان تمام تر کوششوں کے باوجود مہاجر ثقافت اور سندھی ثقافت میں ابھی بہت فرق ہے اور خاص طور پر جب تک انکی زبان ایک نہیں ہو جاتی اُس وقت تک یہ دونوں ثقافتیں ایک دوسرے میں ضم نہیں ہو پائیں گی۔ چنانچہ ان مسائل کو حل ہونے میں ابھی ایک عرصہ لگے گا۔

انگلینڈ میں پاکستانیوں کی تیسری اور چوتھی نسلیں آباد ہیں، اور وہ اپنے آپ کو پاکستانی ہی کہتی ہیں کیونکہ ابھی تک وہ برطانوی اصل ثقافت میں ایسی نہیں رچ بس سکی ہے کہ اپنی ثقافت کو مکمل فراموش کر بیٹھے۔ یہ لوگ خود کو پاکستانی کہتے ہیں۔

اس مسئلے کا واحد حل یہ ہے کہ میڈیا ان حقائق کو صحیح انداز میں قوم کے سامنے پیش کرے اور مہاجر کے ان لغوی اور اصطلاحی معنوں کو قوم کے سامنے واضح کرے۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

MQM have pointed out the criminals in Police, is it not enough. Now ball in the court of government..

HAHAHAHA...............I think you have finished with answers Kiddy

Did MQM just pointed out the issues for the rest of matters as well....? They did whatever they can do for their vested interests but they consider just "pointing out" is enough for "Negative Elements in Police" What a Joke and Blackmailing by MQM.