Arjumand Hussain is very educated & well known professor

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: ارجمند حسین بہت تعلیم یافتہ اور مشہور پرو&

so you just read couple of pages. Ok.

Arjumand was correct to protest. But not on aeroplane.

Rehman Malik is declared VIP. so he was within his right to come at 08:35 PM. The vip right is given by Govt of Pakistan. You cannot held him accountable for it.

Now, Rehman Malik was punished for something, he was given by The Govt.

Arjumand recorded his protest, practiced his right. Isn't it fair, that He should be also held accountable for the crime he committed on AeroPlane?

Be sensible. 2 wrongs, doesnt make one right. Wrong is wrong.
--------------------
It also states about Civil aviation /country clause/rules. Unfortunately, i don't have the rule book.

HERE are the rules you say you do not have

kindly study and state how Rehman Malik gets VIP treatment and the gentleman in question is declared a criminal as per the RULES you keep saying you do not have BUT do seem to know, because you keep saying... according to the rules I DO NOT HAVE............................... exactly what kind of argument is that

"According to what I cannot prove"........................... Is that even an argument ?

IATA RULES

PS being a VIP does NOT allow ANYONE to delay a plane or to allot seats to their servants.............

It MERELY means they get to board ON TIME by a different route, because NORMAL route MAY delay the flight, because of people ogling at the "Celebrity" and to avoid security issues and delays........

Last edited:

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: ارجمند حسین بہت تعلیم یافتہ اور مشہور پرو&

HERE are the rules you say you do not have

kindly study and state how Rehman Malik gets VIP treatment and the gentleman in question is declared a criminal as per the RULES you keep saying you do not have BUT do seem to know, because you keep saying... according to the rules I DO NOT HAVE............................... exactly what kind of argument is that

"According to what I cannot prove"........................... Is that even an argument ?

IATA RULES

PS being a VIP does NOT allow ANYONE to delay a plane or to allot seats to their servants.............

It MERELY means they get to board ON TIME by a different route, because NORMAL route MAY delay the flight, because of people ogling at the "Celebrity" and to avoid security issues and delays........

YOur argument is invalid. We aren't discussing vip protocol here. we are discussing letting go of Mr. Arjumand, and havoc/chaos created over his firing by people.