Arjumand Hussain is very educated & well known professor

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: ارجمند حسین بہت تعلیم یافتہ اور مشہور پرو&

No, I don't have the rule book with me, but it can be obtained from aviation services.

Sit-in, Protests are basic human rights. When ever they turn into chaos or violent, govt machinery comes into play to stop it. (this is what happened in Isb as well, though it was started by govt).

Same rule apply in Ship as well. Same rule Apply in case of Marshal Law too.
@Unlettered , check this links out.

http://www.iata.org/publications/Pages/standards-manuals.aspx

http://www.iata.org/policy/Document...nruly-Passenger-Prevention-and-Management.pdf

Then , there are CAA rules as well. I am sure, it is in their somewhere.

I happen to know about the rules , My Brother in Law is in DNATA Dubai , Elder bro is in PIA Lahore. They both are equally happy about the offloading of Rehman Malik and blow to vip culture, but on other hand, it was a serious offense made by the Gentleman.

Thank God we at least have an agreement that protest is the basic human right and I believe that's what Arjumand was doing there. I've looked into the links you've provided and so far haven't found any such clause, please do let me know if you happen to have any update. However, there is definition of Unruly/Disruptive Passenger in the manual you've that says: "the passengers who fail to respect the rules of conduct on board aircraft or to follow the instructions of crew members, thereby disturbing good order and discipline on
board and compromising safety". I believe if anyone should be held accountable for that behaviour, it would be Rehman Malik or that PMLN mna not Arjumand.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think, i mentioned it somewhere that he is a famous person. Thanks for providing information. Now i know, where i saw him.

Anyway, Again, Gerry's is IATA company. Arjumand is Criminal as per IATA rules. Gerry's cannot keep him in Office, and loose IATA certification in process. DO give it a thought People. Also, do appreciate that Gerry's let him go (even on pressure) , otherwise, they should have handed over him to authorities on charges of Hijacking (IATA Rules)

He is famous now. So he can start his own business and be merry for rest of his life. but as an employee, he isn't suitable anymore ( Do give it a very very strong 2nd, 3rd thought).

Brother you must first read the rules from IATA................its not one side practice the rules must use both sides.............if PIA said was technical fault then why all passenger sit in Aircraft its not allowed................other wise must PIA explain why he delay to fly with all passenger if Board in Aircraft..................(bigsmile)

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yep , you are right. Photography is prohibited on Airports. in some areas.

I agree with people that Gerrys is wrong in firing him, and agree that it was due to a pressure form Govt/PPP. But what i am trying to say, That actually, Gerrys helped him out by just firing him. He isn't going to jail on charges of Hijacking, which he should be, as he was an Employee of IATA Company.
It's a valid possibility. Logical speculation. You must be a rare PTI supporter. Not many like yourself in PTI. Congratulations. Give yourself a pat on the back.

lurker

Brother you must first read the rules from IATA................its not one side practice the rules must use both sides.............if PIA said was technical fault then why all passenger sit in Aircraft its not allowed................other wise must PIA explain why he delay to fly with all passenger if Board in Aircraft..................(bigsmile)
Removing all passengers from the plane and then re-boarding is a long process. One must weigh the efficacy of such a step. PIA did not deem it necessary to disembark all passengers and then reboard them later on. Perhaps it was believed initially the fault would not take that long to fix? speculation.

ali-raj

Thank God we at least have an agreement that protest is the basic human right and I believe that's what Arjumand was doing there. I've looked into the links you've provided and so far haven't found any such clause, please do let me know if you happen to have any update. However, there is definition of Unruly/Disruptive Passenger in the manual you've that says: "the passengers who fail to respect the rules of conduct on board aircraft or to follow the instructions of crew members, thereby disturbing good order and discipline on
board and compromising safety". I believe if anyone should be held accountable for that behaviour, it would be Rehman Malik or that PMLN mna not Arjumand.

so you just read couple of pages. Ok.

Arjumand was correct to protest. But not on aeroplane.

Rehman Malik is declared VIP. so he was within his right to come at 08:35 PM. The vip right is given by Govt of Pakistan. You cannot held him accountable for it.

Now, Rehman Malik was punished for something, he was given by The Govt.

Arjumand recorded his protest, practiced his right. Isn't it fair, that He should be also held accountable for the crime he committed on AeroPlane?

Be sensible. 2 wrongs, doesnt make one right. Wrong is wrong.
--------------------
It also states about Civil aviation /country clause/rules. Unfortunately, i don't have the rule book.

ali-raj

Bhaijaan, It happens all the time. Even aircraft get technical faults while taxing. But we aren't discussing PIA over here. We are discussing right & wrong.

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)

so you just read couple of pages. Ok.

Arjumand was correct to protest. But not on aeroplane.
The document was irrelevant regarding with the discussion at hand. Whether or not the protest is allowed on airplane is yet to be decided but either way its not a horrendous crime as you inferred previously.
Rehman Malik is declared VIP. so he was within his right to come at 08:35 PM. The vip right is given by Govt of Pakistan. You cannot held him accountable for it.

Now, Rehman Malik was punished for something, he was given by The Govt.
Seriously? where in the world VIPs are authorized to cause the delay in flight, under what so called VIP rule.
Arjumand recorded his protest, practiced his right. Isn't it fair, that He should be also held accountable for the crime he committed on AeroPlane?

Be sensible. 2 wrongs, doesnt make one right. Wrong is wrong.
It was your beloved VIP that cause the delay not him, why should he be accountable for anything.

I

If ML has offered him a job, tu Allah ka Shukr Ada karna chaye.
We all shouldn't be arrogant.

My thoughts exactly, it is better than him being jobless especially with a family. Although silence on this matter must be condemned, I am not a fan of ML but I appreciate him getting Arjuman Hussain's story out.

ali-raj

The document was irrelevant regarding with the discussion at hand. Whether or not the protest is allowed on airplane is yet to be decided but either way its not a horrendous crime as you inferred previously. Seriously? where in the world VIPs are authorized to cause the delay in flight, under what so called VIP rule.

It was your beloved VIP that cause the delay not him, why should he be accountable for anything.

Since you are blind in hatred, and cannot differentiate right from wrong. I won't discuss this matter with you anymore.

Whatever i had to say, i've already stated. My part was to offer a correct view. Its your choice to accept or reject it.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Register your protest against Arjumand's firing

حضرت ٹیوی کو گولی مارو اس سے کچھ نہیں ہو گا ان کو ووٹ مت دو اور لوگوں کو بھی بتاؤ کے ایسے چول حرامیوں کو ووٹ مت دو
Best proposal is to start stopping there convoys

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)

Since you are blind in hatred, and cannot differentiate right from wrong. I won't discuss this matter with you anymore.

Whatever i had to say, i've already stated. My part was to offer a correct view. Its your choice to accept or reject it.

Blind in hatred with whom? Rehman Malik? brother I thought we had something in common but you're right about one thing that there is no point of continuing the discussion. However, if you do find a reference that says employees of organizations that comes under IATA are bound to lose all their rights whenever travelling in an airplane then I don't have any problem calling Arjumand wrong on his stance, that's my two cents.

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think, i mentioned it somewhere that he is a famous person. Thanks for providing information. Now i know, where i saw him.

Anyway, Again, Gerry's is IATA company. Arjumand is Criminal as per IATA rules. Gerry's cannot keep him in Office, and loose IATA certification in process. DO give it a thought People. Also, do appreciate that Gerry's let him go (even on pressure) , otherwise, they should have handed over him to authorities on charges of Hijacking (IATA Rules)

He is famous now. So he can start his own business and be merry for rest of his life. but as an employee, he isn't suitable anymore ( Do give it a very very strong 2nd, 3rd thought).

nice piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

ali-raj

Blind in hatred with whom? Rehman Malik? brother I thought we had something in common but you're right about one thing that there is no point of continuing the discussion. However, if you do find a reference that says employees of organizations that comes under IATA are bound to lose all their rights whenever travelling in an airplane then I don't have any problem calling Arjumand wrong on his stance, that's my two cents.

I already told you. i don't have it. to study it, get it from aviation people.
But i said is correct. It is your choice to accept or reject. I did my part, as Imran Khan would have.

check this out. Though , it doesn't state the IATA laws, but it does show powers of captain. I strongly suggest again , don't ask me, ask some one from aviation security for the endorsement of my claim.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20940106

no more reply, after this.

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I already told you. i don't have it. to study it, get it from aviation people.
But i said is correct. It is your choice to accept or reject. I did my part, as Imran Khan would have.

check this out. Though , it doesn't state the IATA laws, but it does show powers of captain. I strongly suggest again , don't ask me, ask some one from aviation security for the endorsement of my claim.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20940106

no more reply, after this.

Sorry. I have not read the entire thread.
There is website shaming passengers which shows that passengers have taken pictures of others. Pictures are posted
Online to shame unruly conduct.

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
1919533.jpg

CHM-Well-Done.jpg