Arjumand Hussain is very educated & well known professor

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1919533.jpg
the great man shows its greats acts not just talking while you are in in the position like PM what a shame for nawaz to loss a real PIA orgnal worker

lurker

Photography is strictly prohibited at all Pakistan airports, specially entry/exit gates, check-posts, apron/runways area.
Do not photograph airport areas, and cooperate with Airport Security Force (ASF) and other security forces for a fail safe security at all airports. - Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.

Anyway. Gerry has responded to the backlash and said Mr Arjumand Hussain was let go because of Merit. It had nothing to do with VIP culture and video. Infact Gerry further said they compliment Mr Arjumand's efforts against VIP culture but he was let go on purely Merit grounds. Ab aap sab kiya kerain ge? Speculate kerain ge? lol. Pass conjecture keh yeh sab jhoot hai. lol. Powerless people.

ali-raj

Re: ارجمند حسین بہت تعلیم یافتہ اور مشہور پرو&

جن کتے کے بچوں نے جہاز ساڑھے تین گھنٹے ہائی جیک کرواۓ رکھا نہ بچوں پر رحم کیا اور نہ عورتوں پر ، ان کے لئے بھی کوی قانون توموجود ہو گا ؟
آپ جب لکھتے ہیں تو سوچ لیا کریں کس مردے کی حمایت کر رہے ہیں جو آپکی پھونکوں سے اب نہیں اٹھے گا کوشش کرتے رہیں

سلام ارجمند کی جرات کو ورنہ لوگ تو آرام سے بیٹھ گئے تھے اسی نے بارش کے پہلے قطرے کی طرح کرپشن کی پیٹھ میں پہلا چھرا گھسیڑا

It is your perception that i am writing in favor of VIP's. But do understand, protocol does exist. It is a norm. I do support that aeroplanes shouldn't be delayed, nor roads get blocked.

But give it a thought. this thing is getting out of hand. I have already said my mind. If you don't understand , then its your fault not mine.

ali-raj

What is the relevance of IATA with the incident? how could it possibly be considered as hijacking anyway and by the way what about PIA rules and his fundamental rights as the citizen of Pakistan?

Read IATA rules , then discuss this. On an aeroplane, when ever u set foot inside of it, you rights seize to exist, and given to the pilot. Only pilot has all the Rights.

Study them , or discuss them with anyone who knows about them, then kindly revert back.

The thing is getting out of control. I don't want PTI to blamed for this chaotic situation. Nor PTI should support this.

moji538

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You should laugh on Arjumand not on mubashar Luqman, As when in Sama TV program , anchor asked him to join Islamabad Dharna..he said he doesn't have money to buy ticket to Islamabad :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)

Read IATA rules , then discuss this. On an aeroplane, when ever u set foot inside of it, you rights seize to exist, and given to the pilot. Only pilot has all the Rights.

Study them , or discuss them with anyone who knows about them, then kindly revert back.

The thing is getting out of control. I don't want PTI to blamed for this chaotic situation. Nor PTI should support this.

Would you mind directing me to the supposed rule that says a person's rights whose organization is under IATA seize to exist in an airplane, any links? and chaotic situation? well well well then don't you think that the protests and sit-ins are causing chaos too.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think, i mentioned it somewhere that he is a famous person. Thanks for providing information. Now i know, where i saw him.

Anyway, Again, Gerry's is IATA company. Arjumand is Criminal as per IATA rules. Gerry's cannot keep him in Office, and loose IATA certification in process. DO give it a thought People. Also, do appreciate that Gerry's let him go (even on pressure) , otherwise, they should have handed over him to authorities on charges of Hijacking (IATA Rules)

He is famous now. So he can start his own business and be merry for rest of his life. but as an employee, he isn't suitable anymore ( Do give it a very very strong 2nd, 3rd thought).

He has also been involved in some sort of business lately. Managing Partner at Darvesh Hospitality Management Services.

crankthskunk

I Hate ML. Woh apney aap ko buhat bari toop smjhta hai

Bro, you should learn how to ignore the bigoted attitude, most people have it, ML no exception. I don't care what he is, what he is done, as long as he speaks the truth and presents us the evidence of the lies and corruption of our political elites.

Just think on the basis of evidence he promised against Khursheed Shah, the criminal could be chucked out of the Parliament and perhaps arrested. I said perhaps arrested because we know Police is under political control, otherwise in a civilised society he could and should have not reach the Parliament.

ali-raj

Would you mind directing me to the supposed rule that says a person's rights whose organization is under IATA seize to exist in an airplane, any links? and chaotic situation? well well well then don't you think that the protests and sit-ins are causing chaos too.

No, I don't have the rule book with me, but it can be obtained from aviation services.

Sit-in, Protests are basic human rights. When ever they turn into chaos or violent, govt machinery comes into play to stop it. (this is what happened in Isb as well, though it was started by govt).

Same rule apply in Ship as well. Same rule Apply in case of Marshal Law too.
[MENTION=53715]Unlettered[/MENTION] , check this links out.

http://www.iata.org/publications/Pages/standards-manuals.aspx

http://www.iata.org/policy/Document...nruly-Passenger-Prevention-and-Management.pdf

Then , there are CAA rules as well. I am sure, it is in their somewhere.

I happen to know about the rules , My Brother in Law is in DNATA Dubai , Elder bro is in PIA Lahore. They both are equally happy about the offloading of Rehman Malik and blow to vip culture, but on other hand, it was a serious offense made by the Gentleman.

Last edited:

ali-raj

You should laugh on Arjumand not on mubashar Luqman, As when in Sama TV program , anchor asked him to join Islamabad Dharna..he said he doesn't have money to buy ticket to Islamabad :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

He isn't a supporter of PTI or PAT. It was stated somewhere from his relatives. I don't know why media is trying to associate him with PTI or PAT.

ali-raj

Photography is strictly prohibited at all Pakistan airports, specially entry/exit gates, check-posts, apron/runways area.
Do not photograph airport areas, and cooperate with Airport Security Force (ASF) and other security forces for a fail safe security at all airports. - Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.

Anyway. Gerry has responded to the backlash and said Mr Arjumand Hussain was let go because of Merit. It had nothing to do with VIP culture and video. Infact Gerry further said they compliment Mr Arjumand's efforts against VIP culture but he was let go on purely Merit grounds. Ab aap sab kiya kerain ge? Speculate kerain ge? lol. Pass conjecture keh yeh sab jhoot hai. lol. Powerless people.

Yep , you are right. Photography is prohibited on Airports. in some areas.

I agree with people that Gerrys is wrong in firing him, and agree that it was due to a pressure form Govt/PPP. But what i am trying to say, That actually, Gerrys helped him out by just firing him. He isn't going to jail on charges of Hijacking, which he should be, as he was an Employee of IATA Company.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are actually making people speculate on either your mental state ( lunatic ) or the evil inside you. Stop lurking around.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)

If you can take an oath on the book you consider the most sacred and tell me that PIA has been following the code of ethics of IATA by spirit, then for sure I am with you in your stance that this man broke a rule of whatever sort.

However if you are one of those conveniently turning a blind eye on all the havoc that's been unleashed on to PIA In last few years in utter violation of any moral and any ethic and suddenly choose to focus in on ethics in this case..........it only makes you a very biased person, or someone with below average intellect. Either way there can't be a debate with you, if you know what I mean.

ali-raj

If you can take an oath on the book you consider the most sacred and tell me that PIA has been following the code of ethics of IATA by spirit, then for sure I am with you in your stance that this man broke a rule of whatever sort.

However if you are one of those conveniently turning a blind eye on all the havoc that's been unleashed on to PIA In last few years in utter violation of any moral and any ethic and suddenly choose to focus in on ethics in this case..........it only makes you a very biased person, or someone with below average intellect. Either way there can't be a debate with you, if you know what I mean.

Stupidity has no bounds. And you sir, a true example of it.

Idhar dekha na udhar, Naak band ki, aur kood parey :)

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

1919533.jpg

قوم کی نمائندگی ،،بلا جھجک کرنے پرآپ کو سلام،،،،ارجمند حسین
Rehman Malik urff maanaa nai sialkoti jahan bhi road parr nazarr aayaa usko trouser uttarr karr log nanga karr daingaay ,,, o nai bach ke rehna tera aur nooray Button ki milli bhagatt wali loot maar kaaa zamana gaayaa hoshyaaaar

mr.car

MPA (400+ posts)
those of you who are trying to defend their position through rules can take the rule book and shove it up ur ***. because no one gives a fu-ck.
i was referring to you ali-raj.

and their is a famous saying that when injustice becomes a law then rebellion becomes a duty.

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guy Arjumund has started a chain reaction all over Pakistan. He acted as a catalyst for change.