ANP proved that they are ANTI NATIONAL(PAKISTANI) PARTY

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Some 1 ask the three brothers, Bashir Bilor, Ghulam Bilor and Ilyas Bilor to speak Pushto, I bet you they cant speak it properly.
I am a phatan myself, and i m ashamed that this family and other like Haji Adil, Aqil Shah are our leaders who cant speak pushto.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
love Pak said:
Some 1 ask the three brothers, Bashir Bilor, Ghulam Bilor and Ilyas Bilor to speak Pushto, I bet you they cant speak it properly.
I am a phatan myself, and i m ashamed that this family and other like Haji Adil, Aqil Shah are our leaders who cant speak pushto.

U mean they speak Hindi?

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
So whats wrong with this . Every regional language should have the status of national language. Don't Hindko speakers live in Pakhtoonkhwa ?

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I really do not understand them , they are fighting over something so stupid ,urdu is nto the native language of our country yet we all speak it because it is the most widely spoken language across pakistan , and people who speak punjabi , sindhi, hindko,seraiki can easily speak and understand it and to a great extent alost of pathans can speak it fluently aswell. 80-90 percent of the country can atleast speak or understand urdu so hence it is rightly the national language of the country.

No one is trying to erase the other languages like punjabi or pushto or sindhi or hindko ,its just easier to speak in a language which everyone understands. So i dont understand why this would even be mentioned in the assembly. Especially the peshawar assembly where there are alot of people who speak both hindko and pushto, its better to avoid controversy and speak urdu so that everyone understands.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
..............................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQgsfF1D5ko[/video]
Only that language will survive,
which'll have a commercial value.
Even a Pashto Channel, KHYBER CHANNEL uses URDU.
Because, it helps channel commercially.
Channel Groups, like ARY, GEO, INDUS, beaming there Urdu Channel via satellite , not because of SAWAB-e-DARAIN. It is just because of commercial value.
Urdu or any language not just prevailing because, it is a national language.
It is prevailing because, it has a commercial value.
In interior SIND, young people love to watch urdu channel rather than Sindhi Channel.
I personally believe, people should have choice. People who want to watch programs in there regional language, should have choice, rather than watching programs in compulsion.
Like, 10 years ago, when, we had to watch other languages programs, on PTV because, we didn't have other channels.