Another wave of hate

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Situation today is predicting another wave of hate against army.
Asim Muneer, Nadeem Annum and few others have disgraced army in a way that today army is the well known thief and society as a whole has accepted that all problems in the country are due to army.

It's an advice to the sane elements in the army to back off since it will only increase hatred against army.

If Ayub can resign due to slogans in his own backyard then why not an already retired general. This resign and back off can save army image.

Chief justice should resign as well.

Pakistan is with the people of Pakistan. Pakistan is not GHQ.
Let the democratically elected government fix the issues.
1. Justice System
2. Law and order

All others are by product of above two.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asim Muneer, Nadeem Annum and few others have disgraced army in a way that today army is the well known thief and society as a whole has accepted that all problems in the country are due to army.

It's an advice to the sane elements in the army to back off since it will only increase hatred against army.

If Ayub can resign due to slogans in his own backyard then why not an already retired general. This resign and back off can save army image.

1. Justice System
2. Law and order

Asim's resignation is NOT enough !

Accountability of all the government officers including Asim is needed including that of retired Bajwa.

Judicial reforms, and any reforms making accountability of CAOS and CJP possible is necessary.

Electoral reforms.

Reactions: Kam

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1. Justice System
2. Law and order

Good luck!

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asim's resignation is NOT enough !

Accountability of all the government officers including Asim is needed including that of retired Bajwa.

Judicial reforms, and any reforms making accountability of CAOS and CJP possible is necessary.

Electoral reforms.
Who will do it? Why your hero couldn't do it in his last 4 years of tenure. When the army provided him full support. The present Government is just an extension of the previous Government, they won't do it.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
I asked you a simple question. Why your hero didnt implement the changes. You turned it around and now asking me about my hero.
Can I not ask or you are not comfortable taking his/her name?

Atleast you know that I consider IK better than the rest.

So what's their name, please?