An EYE-OPENING Story of RAW and TALIBAN

shani572

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
2c11f42f7f04142f4197b82cb9a15163.jpg

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is no doubt that many Amerjeet singhs may be working in Pakistan.Musharaf has pointed out many times about such things and he said he has photografic proof of that. our ISI is also doing their job and may such proofs have been brought into the notice of many western leadership but since it is a matter against a Muslim country Pakistan, so they do not take any punitive measures against India.

H

hmaliks

TRANSLATION
Amarjeet Singh alias "Commander Arsala Khan"
"My name is Amarjeet Singh. My family has been doing business in Jalalabad for the past 150 years and our business continued as always even during the Afghan War, but I spend five years at my maternal uncle's house in Delhi". As I was listening to this young Sikh dressed up as a "Taliban" member, I felt as if I'm listening to some fictional fairytale. My meeting was arranged with him in a very dramatical way upon my "Special Request". Amarjeet Singh's family has a prominent repute among the Sikhs of Afghanistan. More than half his family is looked upon with appreciation in the trade circles of Delhi. Amarjeet Singh and his family maintain special communication with Indian ambassadors and consul-generals in every corner of Kabul and Afghanistan. According to reports, they have been serving RAW (Indian intelligence) at Afghanistan for a long time now. RAW trapped Amarjeet Singh in 2005 at Delhi, gave him special courses. Considering the fact that Pashtu is Amarjeet Singh's mother-tongue, hence RAW put lots of effort on this stooge and made him a part of the 'Taliban' Movement through their covert network. For two and a half years, Amarjeet Singh remained active within the 'Pakistani Taliban' (TTP) using the name of "Arsala Khan".Not only did he establish contact between the local TTP and RAW, but also played a key role in three very important global events. He was given special training to carry out kidnappings for ransom money, planting explosives, mines and IEDs and maintaining psychological superiority over his prey. These three events maligned Pakistan on an international scale and it went on to such an extent that a proper propaganda campaign was launched in the global and Indian media to label Pakistan as an "unstable country".

Pakistan's counter-intelligence had arrested Amarjeet Singh alias "Arsala Khan" from a major city in Sarhad province at the point when he was making plans with his two comrades to kidnap an important personality who belonged to a friendly country of Pakistan. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for Pakistan that the driver of the car with which he finalized his plans to arrest that important personality was wanted by the local police as a detainee for his previous crimes in the court. The police detained him at a checkpoint. The driver blurted out "important secret information" in exchange for freedom. He unveiled all the secrets of this dangerous plan upon which the intelligence agencies allied together for tracking and arrested Amarjeet Singh alias "Arsala Khan" alongwith his two Afghani Taliban aides.

Because Amarjeet Singh was a "Bhaapa Sikh", he wasn't able to withstand the interrogation by Pakistan's intelligence agency and he confessed his reality. What was surprising was the fact that his car-thief driver and both his Taliban comrades didn't even have the wildest of hints that an important agent of RAW was working with them all along under the disguise of "Taliban". Amarjeet Singh knows how to offer prayers, has many verses of The Qur'an memorized alongwith some other Islamic literature. A "tasbeeh" (prayer bead) always remained in his hand. I got to talk with him for two hours. If I was not told beforehand that he was Sikh, I myself could never have known he is one.

I have no idea how many such Amarjeet Singhs are operating inside Pakistan posing as "Taliban".

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now atleast the indians better start to think how to handle this mess because soon all is going to be opened up for the world to see,InshaAllah.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Identify the "AmerJeet Singhs" on this forum.

This is what the seers like Zaid Hamid have been warning us about for more than last 4-5 years, but the fascist enlightened moderates among us have been in the state of consistent denial.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Well done RAW for good execution of its plans against Pakistan. Bravo to Pak Intelligence agencies for booking one of the millions booked RAW conspiracies.

I would request all the patriot Pakistanis to identify the "AmerJeet Singhs" on this forum. It is part of 4th Generation Cyber Warfare. With Muslim names and IDs such elements of Indian cyber force must be ignored and no response should be given to them.

EdMansoor

Citizen
If we have this Amerjeet singh in custody, why not bring him in front of world media and let them know who is behind terrorism here. While India stages events and then propagates to world media, Obama is taken to visit the sites of Bombay attacks, when will we show to the world , that who is behind what is happening here.
We never had the guts to come out and speak while the Indians have done a bloody good job of broadcasting lies and let the world take us as terrorists.
An indian teenager stands in front of Obama and asks why Pakistan is not declared a terrorist state? ...how long will this continue...?

desicad

A good script for lollywood......sure hit in pakistan and may revive the dying film industry there......:lol: :lol:

desicad

If we have this Amerjeet singh in custody, why not bring him in front of world media and let them know who is behind terrorism here. While India stages events and then propagates to world media, Obama is taken to visit the sites of Bombay attacks, when will we show to the world , that who is behind what is happening here.
We never had the guts to come out and speak while the Indians have done a bloody good job of broadcasting lies and let the world take us as terrorists.
An indian teenager stands in front of Obama and asks why Pakistan is not declared a terrorist state? ...how long will this continue...?
That's the point.........and you also know no such Amarjeet Singh exists, but a good story nevertheless. :)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
that means thareek e taliban is , tahreek e hindustan ?
secondly ....i wonder why are we not starting movements in india ?

why not trigger khalistan again.......there are still many sparks in the ashes..which can easily be converted in to big fire.

desicad

that means thareek e taliban is , tahreek e hindustan ?
secondly ....i wonder why are we not starting movements in india ?

why not trigger khalistan again.......there are still many sparks in the ashes..which can easily be converted in to big fire.
gazoo is desperately looking for a partner for many months now, for proper planning ask him to sponsor you if you are not already there.......:lol:

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
gazoo is desperately looking for a partner for many months now, for proper planning ask him to sponsor you if you are not already there.......:lol:

lagta hai halka sa jhatka baray zoor ka laga hai...
waisay iqbal ka woh sher yaad karo ( agar shamagh aa jai tou )

Momin hou to bay taig be larta hai sipahee

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Identify the "AmerJeet Singhs" on this forum.

This is what the seers like Zaid Hamid have been warning us about for more than last 4-5 years, but the fascist enlightened moderates among us have been in the state of consistent denial.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Well done RAW for good execution of its plans against Pakistan. Bravo to Pak Intelligence agencies for booking one of the millions booked RAW conspiracies.

I would request all the patriot Pakistanis to identify the "AmerJeet Singhs" on this forum. It is part of 4th Generation Cyber Warfare. With Muslim names and IDs such elements of Indian cyber force must be ignored and no response should be given to them.

Thats why Hindu dont like Zaid Hamid. he is showing them mirror........

canadian

Indians got into this mess to create problems for pakistan.However,by now they must have realised what they got into.Now I's too late to get out of this mess.They will loose billions of dollars and will have a bloody nose.They dont know Afghans !!!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
A good script for lollywood......sure hit in pakistan and may revive the dying film industry there......:lol: :lol:

Lollywood doesn't make movies on Terrorism and on Taliban. It is rather the job of Bollywood, who make films on these issues and doesn't miss any chance to Link Pakistan /ISI with Taliban and Terrorist.

drkjke

above report is all isi and army propoganda.

taliban have actually no links to indians.actually some elements inside pakistani army are working for raw and cia and they will hit you people in such spot that you people will cry like babies when war starts.just punishment for misguided people like you.

taliban have always been fighting against indians thats why india is using billions of dollars inside afghanistan to strengthen enemies of taliban like north alliance,taliban have more than once blown up indian embassies in afghanistan,which were doing anti pakistan activities,india is fed up with taliban and hates them like anything.everyone knows these facts, but isi agents like zaid hamid ( whose job is to twist facts to stengthen american and pakistani armys war against islam) successfully own pakistani media and hypnotise pakistani cattles.

whoever wrote above article is a foolish person who is writing the funny propoganda of isi and pak army .pakistani army has no option but to spread such lies about taliban ,otherwise their killing of our muslim brothers in fata cant be justified.so they are lying.but these lies will soon cost pakistan very dear.when pakistan will be attacked by india america combined, than it will be taliban and mujahideen who will be there to save you misguided souls.your women etcs honour (that is if its worth saving!) wont be saved by a secular army serving americans and indians. and remember your secular army just like iraqi and afghan army will run away in first day to their foreign homes.but you people are too thick and too much blinded by your secular media

if really taliban have connections with india than why not pakistani government gives solid proofs to media of world,but it will never give these to media ,as only pakistanis can be fooled easily,the world will tear apart the false isi and pak govt propoganda to shreds

Last edited: