An Appeal to Fellow Muhajirs in Karachi

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Why should I vote for PTI , don't count me demerits of MQM, count me merits of PTI.

Did they even come to Karachi ? , the Karachi jalsa was cancelled , YET when you aimed to do jalsa in waziristan, is karachi even more unsafe than waziristan ?
I don't find PTI amongst me , in my street, on the walls, in my group of friends, i don't find PTI , it's only MQM .
yes karachi is less safer than wazeeristan kyonke wahan yeh teeno chore dakoo nahi hain jo awam ko bewaqoof banna karr marwatey hain aur aapass mai aik hain

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please change your dp, I beg you, you don't deserve to have that dp. This is your leader right?? Power hungry tafu *****.

179407_583329238357922_2045664440_n.jpg

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
[/FONT]

[video=fac[/QUOTE]

465707_369470363154875_1477664528_o.jpg

Aur agar app ko nai pta tou Qadiyani ko vote dalne ka right nahi hai. Lekin agar tafoo ***** ka Punjab me thora asro rasookh bhi hota, aur Qadiyani ko vote dalnay ka right hota tou I guarentee you Tafo un k pair chtney se bhi gureez na karta. Bhai agar tum ne boori ko poojna hai poojtey rhoo. Karachi ka jis trah haal hai, agar tum khush ho roozana itney bundey marne se tou do tafo ***** ko Vote..

Last edited:

Dani Izzat

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM ko vote dene walon ko pata hai yeh terrorist hain ab in iko ache bure sahi galat kuch yaad nahin raha yeh janwar baan gai hain itney logh maar kar abb to saley sar e aam kehtey hain hum hain gundda qatil haraaami jo karna hai kar lo yeh hai tafoo khussraa in ka asal bagwan..

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM is absolutely clear about its stance over Ahamdis and all other minorities of Pakistan. The discrimination against minorities is against the constitution of Pakistan and the vision of Jinnah. Pakistan was founded as a secular and moderate country where all sects, casts and religions were considered equal Pakistanis and had equal rights. All religions and ideologists should be free to preach in Pakistan as they Muslims are free to preach in western world...They have right to vote and choose who ever they want for their protection....

However, they way IK is defending himself and disassociating from Ahmadis is extremely funny. I think he is at the edge of loosing the battle :lol:

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
[HI]MQM is absolutely clear about its stance over Ahamdis and all other minorities of Pakistan. The discrimination against minorities is against the constitution of Pakistan and the vision of Jinnah.[/HI] Pakistan was founded as a secular and moderate country where all sects, casts and religions were considered equal Pakistanis and had equal rights. All religions and ideologists should be free to preach in Pakistan as they Muslims are free to preach in western world...They have right to vote and choose who ever they want for their protection....

However, they way IK is defending himself and disassociating from Ahmadis is extremely funny. I think he is at the edge of loosing the battle :lol:

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
My point is that he should not be apologetic in supporting Ahmadis rights ... they are equal Pakistanis and asking for their support in elections is not HARAMM
They are asking much more, what they are asking is revoke 1973 constitution which states them to be as 'kafir'. Since they consider rest of us to be kafir so why not. Btw they do have the right to vote but for that to be valid they have to accept them-selves as to be non-Muslims. So my point is tafo K@lia can sink low and revoke 1973 for the votes but sorry IK can not.
And btw last time Ahmadi's supported anyone, he(Bhutto) fudged them in the end, so I doubt they will support any one openly again. Btw they are super strong secretly exactly like jews. But if they are given full freedom they would take over Pakistan in a year or two, so its good the way it is, minimum damage.