An Appeal to Fellow Muhajirs in Karachi

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
according to the latest amendment, the provincial government was made all powerful and the power was decentralised so i dont what you are talking about, MQM had only 25 seats in the federal infront of 133 coalition partners, and PMLQ and ANP had more important ministries as compared to MQM, please point one finger at the incompetence of MQM and i would reply you, the law and order situation which arouse in karachi was the responsibility of the interior minister of sindh and the CM of sindh, if MQM had that ministry or CM then you could have complained MQM did a bad job, but lets just point out the facts where MQM failed? do we and get out of this pointless bickering

why i say MQM is not part of status quo, its because MQM in reality never formed the government, it formed part of government, MQM had no supreme say in any issues, ultimate handler was PPP in sindh, ANP in KPK

MQM didnt even have the authority in karachi as the local administrator was from PPP, he was directly appointed by president zardari

as regards to what MQM did do to prevent this blood shed? MQM cried for a long time talibans were entering karachi since 2009, nobody listened, if you go back to history, that where the blood shed started happening, ANP made it pashtun vs mohajir thing, ANP allowed talibans and its men to kill MQM, the PPP in sindh using zulfeqar mirza just escalated the situation and all blame was put on MQM since it forms majority of karachi

if you can reflect how still MQM was responsible, if MQM had police under control or rangers was under MQM then please them out?

O bhai what kind of logic is this... what was governor doing for 5 years and what was his job? why he did not take any action when CM failed to deliver?

MQM was part of govt. I can give u so many examples of altaf hussain where he claimed openly that without mqm's help, the govt would not have run for one day...

if mqm did not have the authority then why they did not join opposition to get their right nd do good for people than enjoying 4.5 years of govt and history is witness whenever they blackmailed govt it was only for their personal gains not for ordinary public...

There is no taliban in Pakistan... in fact taliban is one of the favorite group who, everybody blames for every wrong doing in Pakistan. Even i m sure sharukh jatoi would have escaped if there were no witness by blaming the murder of shazeb on taliban...
mqm used this term of taliban purely for pushtuns because pushtun is one of the largest communities in karachi and one of the rival of mqm for years... also since taliban fighting in afghanistan are international enemies... this word of taliban is the shortened form of TTP and the obvious reason for all this is to malign the taliban in afghanistan and honestly tell me how many of members use ttp here on this forum?

mqm's speeches against anp and anp's against mqm are on record where they shamelessly used the ethnicity card widely so that common people were busy in killing each other, destabilizing the economy and destroying karachi while ANP and MQM enjoyed Govt with PPP...

U accept it or not but MQM was part of govt with whopping 25 NA seats mqm was the second major ally of the central govt like i said earlier altaf hussain mentioned that without mqm govt of ppp was impossible.... so whatever mess there in karachi, mqm is mostly responsible for this...

If haidar abbas rizvi can openly threaten a police officer after he parked his car wrongly... then he could have done more in karachi... when they used the power of their resignation for their personal gains they could have done so for the people of karachi particularly and for sindh generally...

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Why should I vote for PTI , don't count me demerits of MQM, count me merits of PTI.

Did they even come to Karachi ? , the Karachi jalsa was cancelled , YET when you aimed to do jalsa in waziristan, is karachi even more unsafe than waziristan ?
I don't find PTI amongst me , in my street, on the walls, in my group of friends, i don't find PTI , it's only MQM .

U tried MQM for years or ANP what did u get? How is the situation in Karachi after their govt where ANP and MQM killed hundreds of innocent from both side but enjoyed govt themselves? would u still vote for them if u keep all this in mind? Dont go after jalsas otherwise PML N should clean sweep in whole Pakistan because in media their jalsas are huge.... Look at the performance and compare ur gains and pains from the previous govt... their lies their fake promises... Imran Khan did more while out of power and i m sure he will do much more when he has power...

A wise man cannot be bitten twice from the same hole... U tried PPP, ANP MQM and many others... This time, give PTI only one chance not like ppp or pml n who are in power for past 30 years... If PTI fails to deliver i will be with u protesting against them on every forum... Imran Khan's track record of serving Pakistan itself should be enough for a sane person to support PTI....

FaisalKh

Meri jan ... kisi ka medically unfit hona us kay bad kirdar honay ki zamant nahi hay jabkay darjan say ziada aysay suboot jis main bad kirdari aur nanga pan numayan ho dar guzar nahi kia ja sakta....

Tum apnay aap ko khush karnay kay liye kuch bhi keh lo magar yeh khabar aaam hay kay usi video ki wajha say Khan Sahab nay Shareefon kay sath MUK MUKA kia hay aur kisi bhi halkhay main Mian sahiban kay khilaf election na larnay ka faisla kia hay....

Chalo ji ye to too much hi ho gaya...

meri sharafat mujhe khul ker kuch kehne se rok rahi hai is liye main zaatiyat pe kuch nahi kehna chahta... warna to baat door talak jayegee kisi kee zaati zindagi per siasat karna nangay logon ka kaam hai...

by the way ye aap se kis ne keh diya ke muk muka hua hai... muk muka to karachi main pichle 20 saal se ho raha hai ya phir central govt main yahan to shareefon ki aise bolti bandh kar rakhi hai ke wo damm nahi maar saktay...

darkinsky

Banned
O bhai what kind of logic is this... what was governor doing for 5 years and what was his job? why he did not take any action when CM failed to deliver?

governor is pretty useless if you ask me, he is just there for show piece, his basic duties involve allowing or disallowing the actions of CM and to pass, and is normally regarded as a ceremonial post

In Pakistan, each of the four provinces has a Governor who is appointed by the President.The governor is the representative of the president in their province and is the ceremonial head of the province whereas the chief minister is the head of the provincial government. The governor exercises powers similar to the president's, in their province respectively.

the role of the governor evolves when there is governor rule or the provincial assemblies are dissolved, thats where the governor assumes the power of CM

you saw the role of CM in balochistan where as the governor was pretty non existent, same was the case with governor of punjab infront of CM shahbaz shareef, in the same way the governor of sindh was pretty useless, he did some things to help people though

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtymph_dr-ishrat-ul-ebad-khan-assents-bill-for-establishing-habib-university_news[/video]

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwnb8b_dr-ishrat-ul-ebad-lay-foundation-stone-of-hyderabad-medical-college_news[/video]

Last edited:

FaisalKh

governor is pretty useless if you ask me, he is just there for show piece, his basic duties involve allowing or disallowing the actions of CM and to pass, and is normally regarded as a ceremonial post

the role of the governor evolves when there is governor rule or the provincial assemblies are dissolved, thats where the governor assumes the power of CM

you saw the role of CM in balochistan where as the governor was pretty non existent, same was the case with governor of punjab infront of CM shahbaz shareef, in the same way the governor of sindh was pretty useless, he did some things to help people though

Here is COPY PASTE reply from wikipedia for ur post

The official head of the province of Sindh is the Governor, appointed by the president of Pakistan under article 101 of the national constitution and holds so during the pleasure of the president. Nevertheless, subject to the constitution, in the performance of his functions, the Governor acts in accordance with advice of the cabinet or the Chief Minister.
The Chief Minister is appointed by the Governor from amongst the chosen representative of the Sindh assembly, who in his opinion does possess the confidence of the 1/3 majority out of aggregate of number of members.
The Government of Sindh holds a cabinet of minister, each entrusted with a specific portfolio, with the chief minister as its head. The cabinet aids and advises the Governor in the exercise of his functions.
The Chief minister, as the head to the cabinet, notifies to Governor of all the decisions of the cabinet relating to the administration of the affairs of the Government and proposals for legislation.

darkinsky

Banned
Here is COPY PASTE reply from wikipedia for ur post

The official head of the province of Sindh is the Governor, appointed by the president of Pakistan under article 101 of the national constitution and holds so during the pleasure of the president. Nevertheless, subject to the constitution, in the performance of his functions, the Governor acts in accordance with advice of the cabinet or the Chief Minister.
The Chief Minister is appointed by the Governor from amongst the chosen representative of the Sindh assembly, who in his opinion does possess the confidence of the 1/3 majority out of aggregate of number of members.
The Government of Sindh holds a cabinet of minister, each entrusted with a specific portfolio, with the chief minister as its head. The cabinet aids and advises the Governor in the exercise of his functions.
The Chief minister, as the head to the cabinet, notifies to Governor of all the decisions of the cabinet relating to the administration of the affairs of the Government and proposals for legislation.

the chief minister is normally chosen from the majority which PPP held and the majority choses their chief minister, if it was entirely upto ishrat ul ibad he had chosen an MQM chief minister

chief minister is just choosen like a prime minister, the majority votes for the PM

FaisalKh

the chief minister is normally chosen from the majority which PPP held and the majority choses their chief minister, if it was entirely upto ishrat ul ibad he had chosen an MQM chief minister

chief minister is just choosen like a prime minister, the majority votes for the PM

Yaar i know that it is clearly written after bold text majority of 1/3 is necessary in my previous post... He could have resigned from his "ceremonial" post for public and trust me it would have done lots more good for ishrat ul ibad and for mqm... look at this news

5-1-2013_144903_1.gif

He was also another partner just like mqm of ppp govt and now blaming ppp for all the wrong doings... do u think people should trust him and give him another chance?

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chalo ji ye to too much hi ho gaya...

meri sharafat mujhe khul ker kuch kehne se rok rahi hai is liye main zaatiyat pe kuch nahi kehna chahta... warna to baat door talak jayegee kisi kee zaati zindagi per siasat karna nangay logon ka kaam hai...

by the way ye aap se kis ne keh diya ke muk muka hua hai... muk muka to karachi main pichle 20 saal se ho raha hai ya phir central govt main yahan to shareefon ki aise bolti bandh kar rakhi hai ke wo damm nahi maar saktay...

Khushi hui yeh jan kar kay PTI main koi aik to hay jo galion kay bagher bhi baat karta hay...dost hamain koi shok nahi kay kisi ki zaati zindagi ko discussion forum ki zeeenat banain magar jab appp kay bhai banday Jamation kay jhootay propanganday par ankhain band kar kay meri qayadat ko galian dain gay to hisab to main nay bhi barabar karna hay na...aur hisab barabar karnay kay liye mujhay UMMAT ki terha kay kisi jhootay akhbar ki zaroorat nahi..

Ideological discussion ho to koi maza bhi aye .. magar yahan 15 15 saal kay chokray jin ko politics ki alif bay tak ki samajh nahi .. aa kar bakwas kartay hain. Aur jab mri nazar parti hay to main sirf aik line main un ka demagh thikanay ki koshish karta hon. Is liye kay mera time faltu nahi kay in chokron ki na baligh guftugu par apna aur dosron ka time waste karon...anyway good luck for the selection (I mean so called election ;))

FaisalKh

Khushi hui yeh jan kar kay PTI main koi aik to hay jo galion kay bagher bhi baat karta hay...dost hamain koi shok nahi kay kisi ki zaati zindagi ko discussion forum ki zeeenat banain magar jab appp kay bhai banday Jamation kay jhootay propanganday par ankhain band kar kay meri qayadat ko galian dain gay to hisab to main nay bhi barabar karna hay na...aur hisab barabar karnay kay liye mujhay UMMAT ki terha kay kisi jhootay akhbar ki zaroorat nahi..

Ideological discussion ho to koi maza bhi aye .. magar yahan 15 15 saal kay chokray jin ko politics ki alif bay tak ki samajh nahi .. aa kar bakwas kartay hain. Aur jab mri nazar parti hay to main sirf aik line main un ka demagh thikanay ki koshish karta hon. Is liye kay mera time faltu nahi kay in chokron ki na baligh guftugu par apna aur dosron ka time waste karon...anyway good luck for the selection (I mean so called election ;))

:lol:

Bhai aap baaton se kafi mature lagtay ho lekin ab ye to bewaqoofi hi hue na ke koe bachon ke sath bacha ban jaye...

awwal to yahan aksariat naujawanon ki hai aap ka nahi pata lekin hum ne bhi baaz aise ghaltian ki hain jawani main na samjhi main jin per nidamat hoti hai (kahin aap kuch aur na samajh len main aik misal deta hon(bigsmile)) jese ke college main strike ke naam per apni classis ka boycott kiya aur apne hi college ke gamlay sheeshay darwazay torr diye.... yahan bohot saare aise mature members hain jo in bachon ki baton ko ignore karke aagay barh jaatay hain...

dosray zaaati zindagi per chahe kisi ki bhi ho main hargiz guftago nahi karna chahta warna yahan sab ka kacha chatta sab kuch sab ke saamne hai...

ab bhai darkinsky ke sath baat chal rahi thi to wo political hi thi aur mujhe ab afsos hota hai jo main ne likha altaf hussain ke bare main (main wo post delete kar chuka hon). Main karachi main peda hua aur karachi se matric kiya hai bohot kuch jaanta hon ANP aur mqm ke bare main mera pehla vote bhi badkismati se anp ko hi gaya tha wo bhi apne mamu ke kehne per ke wo unko support kar rahe thay

jab tak khud apne achay aur buray ke bare main nahi sochayngay aur party se balatar ho kar aur shakhsiyat se above nahi sochangay ye besharam log sirf apni siasat hi karte rahengay aur inko kabhi sharam nahi aati...

log apne apne mumalik ko kahan se kahan pohoncha chuke hain aur hamari awam ko hamare politicians jahil rakh kar iqtedaar ke mazay loot rahe hain... ab aik moka mila hai PTI ko support karke hisab chukta karne ka to ab bhi kuch log Imran Khan ki zaati zindagi ko le kar aa jatay hain aur kuch koe aur useless issue khara kar lete hain....

Bhai kuch bhi kaho lekin aik baat yaad rakhna

Aqalmand aik surakh se baar baar nahi dasa jaata aur dosri baat ke aaaj aap jo bo rahe ho yani ppp mqm anp pml n waghera ko support karke unko kal aapki oolaad ne hi kaatna hai chahe aap canada main hi kyon na rehte hon...

PTI ko main is liye support karta hon ke ye PTI ka haq hai ke sab ko aazma liya ab PTI ko bhi chance diya jaye aur jesa ke main ne pehle kaha Imran Khan ke record ko dekh kar mujhe yakeen hai ke wo in tamam politicians se aik acha intekhab sabit hoga In Sha Allah

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is a good party lets try it one last time in the presence of new guys who dont support amman comittee or use pashtun card, i think MQM can live peaccefully with JI but not with ANP and PPP

and what if MQM forms sindh government, it will be blessings in disguise
yar dekho kal apne ppp aur anp k sath press conference ki aur aj ap keh rahay ho
kay unkay sath nahi chal sakte bhai i dont understand how it could be possible ???

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is a good party lets try it one last time in the presence of new guys who dont support amman comittee or use pashtun card, i think MQM can live peaccefully with JI but not with ANP and PPP

Do you seriously believe that Mqm will not sit with ANP and PPP after yesterday when Shahi syed was in 90?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
@revoltkarachi

Karachiites will not vote for PTI, apart from few in NA250, unless they see PTI among themselves. Videos, half hearted rallies and mere criticism of MQM etc. won't work. PTI will have to come up with a good plan for Karachi and spread the message about that plan. The current manifesto only talks about local bodies system and a wish to campaign against political parties with guns. If this is the understanding of PTI of karachi then they can forget Karachi.

PTI is concentrating in Punjab and as signs are showing PPP is still going to be a major party if not the majority party then PTI with few seats won't be able to change anything for Karachites while Mqm will be in a better position.

Also, a request please highlight PTI plan for Karachi rather than bad points of other as it is called negative campaigning and I didn't expect that from PTI.

darkinsky

Banned
yar dekho kal apne ppp aur anp k sath press conference ki aur aj ap keh rahay ho
kay unkay sath nahi chal sakte bhai i dont understand how it could be possible ???

they are united because of terrorist threats, MQM has done no alliance with neither PPP no ANP

the fact that non effected parties have failed to speak against terrorism and electioneering threats these parties have brought them closer

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)

janab, kiya khayal ha ab MQM kay baray men ? woh to un logoon kay sath mil kar baith gaye hain

Pakistan-elections2013-MQM-ANP-PPP_5-1-2013_99090_l.jpg

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Dr Farooq Sattar has said that attempts were being made to hijack May 11 elections, Geo News reported.

Addressing a press conference along with Awami National Party (ANP) leader Shahi Syed and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Rehman Malik, Farooq Sattar said Pakistani and international establishment was part of the conspiracy to hijack polls.

MQM leader said Pakistan was being led to impartial elections. He demanded equal opportunities for all political parties to contest polls.

He demanded of the Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) and the caretaker government to ensure free, fair and transparent elections, adding Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) and the interim government should fulfill their responsibilities.

ANP leader Shahi Syed said Taliban were hitting only three political parties. He said they would render any sacrifice for Pakistan.

Former interior minister Rehman Malik said terrorists want to disintegrate the country. He said MQM chief Altaf Hussain had warned about Talibanization a year ago.

Malik said President Zardari, Altaf Hussain and Asfandyar Wali had vowed to fight terrorism. PPP, ANP and MQM will have to chalk out joint strategy to fight this menace, he added.

He warned that conspiracy was being hatched to bring pro-Taliban prime minister in Pakistan.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-99...pro-Taliban-PM

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
@revoltkarachi

Karachiites will not vote for PTI, apart from few in NA250, unless they see PTI among themselves. Videos, half hearted rallies and mere criticism of MQM etc. won't work. PTI will have to come up with a good plan for Karachi and spread the message about that plan. The current manifesto only talks about local bodies system and a wish to campaign against political parties with guns. If this is the understanding of PTI of karachi then they can forget Karachi.

PTI is concentrating in Punjab and as signs are showing PPP is still going to be a major party if not the majority party then PTI with few seats won't be able to change anything for Karachites while Mqm will be in a better position.

Also, a request please highlight PTI plan for Karachi rather than bad points of other as it is called negative campaigning and I didn't expect that from PTI.

Criminal activities/terror is the major concern for Karachi-walas i.e. injustice and this what is stopping KHI from booming (and by booming I mean the real boom, not the 2-numbari boom). PTI probably has the best plant for this which is to depoliticize the police and punish the criminals. PERIOD. Criminals do not get caught or punished; that is why there is increase in crimes.

About local bodies. The development part belongs here. Any development that needs to be done, should be done through local bodies. How else do you make sure that the public-domain needs are being met in your area ? So PTI is the ONLY party that has the complete plan for Karachi.

Last edited:
the problem is State has SOLD Us to MQM. ARMY , SCP, ECP are convince that no army needed in karachi election so why on earth we go on polling booth to get bullied by MQM
Please brothers and sisters, don't let these crooks win and lets bring change.
These looters/bhatta khors/bori band lashon walay wont let us live with peace ever, let Imran Khan make NAYA PAKISTAN for us

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Criminal activities/terror is the major concern for Karachi-walas i.e. injustice and this what is stopping KHI from booming (and by booming I mean the real boom, not the 2-numbari boom). PTI probably has the best plant for this which is to depoliticize the police and punish the criminals. PERIOD. Criminals do not get caught or punished; that is why there is increase in crimes.

About local bodies. The development part belongs here. Any development that needs to be done, should be done through local bodies. How else do you make sure that the public-domain needs are being met in your area ? So PTI is the ONLY part that has the complete plan for Karachi.

You are right that crime is one of the major concerns for Karachites. I am only talking with reference to PTI manifesto which doesn't talk about depoliticisation of police and even if it does they can't do it in my opinion just by winning in the centre. In order for them to make any change in police or local bodies implementation they need to have majority in the provincial assembly and I will be very kind if you can point out a provincial seat where PTI is strong apart from Shah Makhdoom follwers area.

To summarise what is the plan or attraction for Karachites in PTI manifesto and if there is one how they are going to implement with very few seats in provincial assembly?

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک وڈیو نواز شریف کے پاس بھی پڑی ہے ۔ دعا کرو وہ منظرعام پر نہ آئے

:lol: :lol: اگر آگئی تو خان لاتیں مار کر نکالا جائے گا پاکستان سے

کچھ ویڈیوز دوسروں کے پاس بھی ہیں. ایک ویڈیو آنے پر بیچاری طاہرہ س کو گھر سے نکلنا پڑا. ایک ویڈیو آنے پر م نواز کو خود گھر سے بھاگنا پیرا. ایک ویڈیو حمزہ شریف نے اپنی بیوی کو جیل میں تورچر کرواکر بن وائی. ایک ویڈیو شوباز شریف کی ایکسٹرا اور سیکرٹ بیویوں کی بھی ہے.

ویڈیو ویڈیو نہ کھیلو ورنہ بوہت پچھتاؤ گے. یہ شریف فیملی (ساری کی ساری) ان معاملات بھی بہت ڈھیلی کریکٹر کی ہے.

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Phir se muhajir ka Rona shrow oo begartoon ye Pakistan hai muhjaristan nahie mqm qatil league ko vote mat dena