An Appeal to Fellow Muhajirs in Karachi

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please brothers and sisters, don't let these crooks win and lets bring change.
These looters/bhatta khors/bori band lashon walay wont let us live with peace ever, let Imran Khan make NAYA PAKISTAN for us

darkinsky

Banned
MQM is a good party lets try it one last time in the presence of new guys who dont support amman comittee or use pashtun card, i think MQM can live peaccefully with JI but not with ANP and PPP

and what if MQM forms sindh government, it will be blessings in disguise

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اس چول کو دیکھ کر لگتا ہے یہ لیڈر ہے
میڈیا اسلح کی نوک پر نہ ہو تو اس کو اخبار کے اندر والے صفحوں پر بھی جگہ نہ ملے

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please replace the word 'Mohajir' with 'Urdu speaking' people. Am a Karachiite but I and my parents don't like the word Mohajir. Partition happened more than 60 years ago, we are all Pakistanis now (regardless of what narrow minded and biased people from BOTH SIDES think).

Insan3

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother yes my Parents migrated from India but I m no " Muhajir" I am a pakistani and I hate kaloo more than anything this is why i voted PPP in 2008 election... before anyone of u starts cursing me let me explain i had a choice to vote mqm ( haider abbas rizvi ) or ppp ( faisal raza abide ) I thought its better to voter pop than Mqm, clearly I was wrong and i regret It.
InshahALLAh me and my whole family will vote Pti this coming election.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
aisi bhi koi baat nahi filmi safey parr heejron ke saath jaggah mill jai gii

fnoman

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is a good party lets try it one last time in the presence of new guys who dont support amman comittee or use pashtun card, i think MQM can live peaccefully with JI but not with ANP and PPP

and what if MQM forms sindh government, it will be blessings in disguise
What do you say after today's joint press conference?. when Shahi sayed sitting with MQM and PPP.. don't you think Status Quo parties were united and are united and will remain united.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

is ki jagah jang akhbar ka filmi page hay. Pashto aur Punjabi movies ke liye thumke laga sakta hay. Hide the face hit the base.

fnoman

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you don't vote wisely this time... Future will be...
album.php

attachment.php

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک وڈیو نواز شریف کے پاس بھی پڑی ہے ۔ دعا کرو وہ منظرعام پر نہ آئے

:lol: :lol: اگر آگئی تو خان لاتیں مار کر نکالا جائے گا پاکستان سے

darkinsky

Banned
What do you say after today's joint press conference?. when Shahi sayed sitting with MQM and PPP.. don't you think Status Quo parties were united and are united and will remain united.

the status quo of sindh broke in 2002 elections when the CM was not PPP, neither the CM of punjab was PMLQ and it produced some results, i think MQM is not part of status quo, even if MQM doesnt get one MNA seats it must get the majority from sindh, thats the change sindh needs, thats the only hope for sindh other wise sindh cant sustain another 5 years of maltreatment in the shape of PPP

appkhi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please publish the whole speech....you just posted for 40 seconds....it is not showing what is the context of speech...if you cannot post the whole speech then please stop fake propaganda. In today's world anyone can make these fake speeches using the tools available.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the status quo of sindh broke in 2002 elections when the CM was not PPP, neither the CM of punjab was PMLQ and it produced some results, i think MQM is not part of status quo, even if MQM doesnt get one MNA seats it must get the majority from sindh, thats the change sindh needs, thats the only hope for sindh other wise sindh cant sustain another 5 years of maltreatment in the shape of PPP

I dont know how could people tell lies so shamelessly. For past 4.5 years MQM was part of govt both in sindh and center. Also mqm and anp killed thousands of innocent pashtons and urdu speaking on the name of linguistic clashes and their so called leaders enjoyed govt. I dont know how could u say that mqm is not part of status quo?

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Us video ka to kab ka pata chal chuka hai ke wo kiski hai aur kon usay apne mazmoom makasid ke liye istemal karna chahta tha...

Lekin...

Ch. Nisar ne jin "dastaweezaat" (jis main "kisi" ke medically unfit hone ke bare main likha gaya tha) ka zikar kiya tha ke london ke aik hospital ne jaari ki thi aur jin ki base per hazaron meel door se apne karkunon se rabita karne walay aik "leader" ne..................

ziyada khul kar nahi bata sakta kyon ke mere naap ki bori bhi shayed unke paas tayyar ho...(omg)

Meri jan ... kisi ka medically unfit hona us kay bad kirdar honay ki zamant nahi hay jabkay darjan say ziada aysay suboot jis main bad kirdari aur nanga pan numayan ho dar guzar nahi kia ja sakta....

Tum apnay aap ko khush karnay kay liye kuch bhi keh lo magar yeh khabar aaam hay kay usi video ki wajha say Khan Sahab nay Shareefon kay sath MUK MUKA kia hay aur kisi bhi halkhay main Mian sahiban kay khilaf election na larnay ka faisla kia hay....

darkinsky

Banned
I dont know how could people tell lies so shamelessly. For past 4.5 years MQM was part of govt both in sindh and center. Also mqm and anp killed thousands of innocent pashtons and urdu speaking on the name of linguistic clashes and their so called leaders enjoyed govt. I dont know how could u say that mqm is not part of status quo?

according to the latest amendment, the provincial government was made all powerful and the power was decentralised so i dont what you are talking about, MQM had only 25 seats in the federal infront of 133 coalition partners, and PMLQ and ANP had more important ministries as compared to MQM, please point one finger at the incompetence of MQM and i would reply you, the law and order situation which arouse in karachi was the responsibility of the interior minister of sindh and the CM of sindh, if MQM had that ministry or CM then you could have complained MQM did a bad job, but lets just point out the facts where MQM failed? do we and get out of this pointless bickering

why i say MQM is not part of status quo, its because MQM in reality never formed the government, it formed part of government, MQM had no supreme say in any issues, ultimate handler was PPP in sindh, ANP in KPK

MQM didnt even have the authority in karachi as the local administrator was from PPP, he was directly appointed by president zardari

as regards to what MQM did do to prevent this blood shed? MQM cried for a long time talibans were entering karachi since 2009, nobody listened, if you go back to history, that where the blood shed started happening, ANP made it pashtun vs mohajir thing, ANP allowed talibans and its men to kill MQM, the PPP in sindh using zulfeqar mirza just escalated the situation and all blame was put on MQM since it forms majority of karachi

if you can reflect how still MQM was responsible, if MQM had police under control or rangers was under MQM then please them out?

Last edited:

Hamood Ur-Rahman

Councller (250+ posts)
Why should I vote for PTI , don't count me demerits of MQM, count me merits of PTI.

Did they even come to Karachi ? , the Karachi jalsa was cancelled , YET when you aimed to do jalsa in waziristan, is karachi even more unsafe than waziristan ?
I don't find PTI amongst me , in my street, on the walls, in my group of friends, i don't find PTI , it's only MQM .