An American Speaking Urdu - Inspirational - A must watch!

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: An American Speaking Urdu(Link fixed)

Very nice reporting. Urdu is one of the sweetest language of the world.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is inspirational indeed!!!

Hum Fakhar mehsoos kartey hein jab english ka aik fikra uss mein daal kar bolein. What a shame!

Thumbs up to the guy!

MQM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@taggtow
dunia ki har zaban khubsoorat hey piarey bas jin ki woh maan boli ho yani madri zaban ho sirif woh us par fakhar karian

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
thats the good lesson for our politicans who cant speak correct english but they can not wait to use english words after every couple of minutes
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]
urdu is really polite lingo as compared to punjabi but punjabi is more vast then urdu and arabic is the best of the best lingo sindhi is sweet too i dont understand it though pashto is very hard lingo lots of emtions and very loud lingo no idea about blouch never have any interaction with real blocuh
over all i think arabic english and urdu are the best and arabic got more freedom of expression and so as punjabi urdu is very civilized very polite its not a good example but if u look at old indian mujrahs its very decent urdu like an ankoon ki musti ki song where as punjabi lol menji tele dang pherdah lolllllllllll however bulleh shah and mian saab kalam is nice too in punjabi

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
By watching these type of videos, naturally we feel proud that how a non Urdu speaker is learning our language specially a white guy. On other hand we also feel shame that how we speak and how this guy is speaking. We feel pride when we mix english words and phrases in our day to day language and this guy is speaking very pure urdu.

Now look at the other side of the picture, why these white guys are learning Urdu, is that due to any love towards our culture or country ?
Or he is a part of "East India Company" soon to rule on this land. Working with IMF and who knows which other agencies and planted among us to win the support and get themselves deep rooted and gather all information and spy matters for their future benefits. They are gathering data from all sources available.

O My lovely Hum Watanno, wake up, wake up, we still have time, dont wait for the time when we are toooo late.

May Allah save us from all evils and guide us to the straight and right path.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just shared it with one of my friends and this is what he wrote back.

" sharam bhe humain goray ko dekh k aai hai"

kkgrp

Voter (50+ posts)
This guy can speak better urdu than some of us?

Last edited by a moderator:

awaiskhantanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
sharam ani chaiay hamay ke itni piari zaban ho ker be ham angraizi boolne mai fakhar mehsoos kerte hain....hamay apni gulamana zehniat ko khatam kerna chahiay aur apni zaban aur culture per fakhar kerna chahiay...

G

he knows like 5-6 languages? thats pretty impressive! i wish i knew that many languages :D

John Hanson - An American who speaks URDU

John Hanson,
an executive at IMF talks in Urdu and shows his love for the language and the cultures of Pakistan and India.He speaks pure urdu without contamination with foreign words. He easily puts a lot of us to shame, when it comes to speaking Urdu. A true inspiration. !!! Enjoy the video.

KhanHaripur

Yeh sab dakh k bhi hum main say kisi nay yeh koshech nahi ki k chalo koi baat nahi sirf aik baar hi sahi KHALIS URDU main hi likh dain.

Bangash

Re: اردو ہے جس کا نام ہم ہی جانتےہیں داغ

خدمت خلق میں کام کرتا ہے(bigsmile)