America preparing to pull out from Afghanistan - Retreat of US after Historic چھترول

sdmuashr

Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum,

story7.gif

Re: Retreat of US after Historic چھترول

American/British usually do not leave a country so easily. They already spend so much and they will not go that easy.
They go to other country to make money not to Loss money.

jahanzaibi

Re: Retreat of US after Historic چھترول

Afganistan nay is say pehlay bhi 50,000 british army wapis behji thi likin taboot may.. waqai America asani say nahi janna chahia.
abb to in ko yaheen rehna chahia pakistan and afganistan may hamaray sath jaeen aur hamaray sath mareen.

American/British usually do not leave a country so easily. They already spend so much and they will not go that easy.
They go to other country to make money not to Loss money.

Salik

شكر ہے پہلی لائن میں یہ نہیں كیا كہ امت كے خاص ذرایع نے وائٹ ہاوس سے خبر دی ہے۔۔۔

My experience is that Ummat is usually the only newspaper that has many of the retired generals confirming or denying a report. Most other newspapers just say their sources only. So I trust the news from this news paper better than Jang!!!

Salik

My experience is that Ummat is usually the only newspaper that has many of the retired generals confirming or denying a report. Most other newspapers just say their sources only. So I trust the news from this news paper better than Jang!!!

I dont... I consider it among the most BS newspapers...

پسند اپنی اپنی۔۔۔ معیار اپنا اپنا

افغان باقی کہسار باقی
الحکم و لللہ الملک لللہ

الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر

I dont... I consider it among the most BS newspapers...

پسند اپنی اپنی۔۔۔ معیار اپنا اپنا

I expected the same Mr. Altaaf Husein and Ajmal Pahari could be Ummat's source in White house.:P

Narcissist

Ladies and Gentlemen!!! mark my word, they will not leave Afghanistan even in 2020, so don't cheer up overwhelmingly.