America preparing to pull out from Afghanistan - Retreat of US after Historic چھترول

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum,

story7.gif

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Retreat of US after Historic چھترول

American/British usually do not leave a country so easily. They already spend so much and they will not go that easy.
They go to other country to make money not to Loss money.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Retreat of US after Historic چھترول

Afganistan nay is say pehlay bhi 50,000 british army wapis behji thi likin taboot may.. waqai America asani say nahi janna chahia.
abb to in ko yaheen rehna chahia pakistan and afganistan may hamaray sath jaeen aur hamaray sath mareen.

American/British usually do not leave a country so easily. They already spend so much and they will not go that easy.
They go to other country to make money not to Loss money.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
شكر ہے پہلی لائن میں یہ نہیں كیا كہ امت كے خاص ذرایع نے وائٹ ہاوس سے خبر دی ہے۔۔۔

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
شكر ہے پہلی لائن میں یہ نہیں كیا كہ امت كے خاص ذرایع نے وائٹ ہاوس سے خبر دی ہے۔۔۔
My experience is that Ummat is usually the only newspaper that has many of the retired generals confirming or denying a report. Most other newspapers just say their sources only. So I trust the news from this news paper better than Jang!!!

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
My experience is that Ummat is usually the only newspaper that has many of the retired generals confirming or denying a report. Most other newspapers just say their sources only. So I trust the news from this news paper better than Jang!!!

I dont... I consider it among the most BS newspapers...

پسند اپنی اپنی۔۔۔ معیار اپنا اپنا

Wadaich

افغان باقی کہسار باقی
الحکم و لللہ الملک لللہ

الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر الله اکبر

Wadaich

I dont... I consider it among the most BS newspapers...

پسند اپنی اپنی۔۔۔ معیار اپنا اپنا

I expected the same Mr. Altaaf Husein and Ajmal Pahari could be Ummat's source in White house.:P

Narcissist

Banned
Ladies and Gentlemen!!! mark my word, they will not leave Afghanistan even in 2020, so don't cheer up overwhelmingly.