Amazing Pond, You don't need to do Fishing, Fishes will jump into your Boat.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I posted the same video a mOnth ago & the response which I had was like Why wasting time
Leave these clips to YouTube
Let's see what kinda comments u get :)

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...tiful-(-easy-fishing-)&highlight=Easy+fishing

hahahahaha

Our people are not habitual of light refreshment............they always wanted to be engage in Sultan Rahi kinda movies.............or with same tone within poilitics.............you don't need to be disappointed........this is a general behavior in our forum...........if you will post anything which could lead to construction, no one will participate......no one will appreciate..........if you want to be your your post thrilled and chilled. Just start writing glittering words for Imran Khan, Altaf Hussein, Musharaf, etc etc and then see in few seconds, you will see the way ants come out from their holes, these elements will poured out and then needless to say the battlefield resulted.............and unfortunately this practice has been made by highly educated overseas Pakistanis.

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
these are salmon species, they r jumping as they r moving upstream

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what the original up loader wrote on youtube:

My brother, nephews and a friend go "fishing" down a small drainage ditch in the flooded Spoon River.
They counted 70+ 5-10lb. Asian Carp once they stopped the boat. The funniest part, is that Matthew, my youngest nephew, is curled up in the fetal position in the front of the boat the entire time, and you never see him! Also it is absolutely infinitely more hilarious when viewed in slow motion.

these are salmon species, they r jumping as they r moving upstream