KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
David chooses to accept Islam at the 'Da'wah Table' in North West London after only a short talk .
The reason this video has been uploaded is because even though David has a great love for Islam and Muslims through his travels abroad ;sadly no one had actually invited him to become a Muslim.
Dear brothers and sisters, please take every opportunity to actively invite to Islam,after making Du'a.
For some techniques please visit our website DawahIsEasy.com

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is just putting his words in his mouth ... many a muslims not fasting in ramadan... then he is fasting without having any knowledge ... not very convincing at all to me at least.

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He is just putting his words in his mouth ... many a muslims not fasting in ramadan... then he is fasting without having any knowledge ... not very convincing at all to me at least.
brother wot do u think people who r not muslims ,,, do they not think about GOD and think of themself they also have a soul ... its my personal experience .. many people ask me about islam and they already know brtter then me ... they just need to be encouraged to say shadah..... I like this story and I believe its true ....

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
brother wot do u think people who r not muslims ,,, do they not think about GOD and think of themself they also have a soul ... its my personal experience .. many people ask me about islam and they already know brtter then me ... they just need to be encouraged to say shadah..... I like this story and I believe its true ....

you said YOU believe its true and i said not converncing to ME ...which means in my view ... im travelling across the world since 92 and i have enough interaction with non muslims and my exp tells me what i mentioned ... good for you if you came across that many non muslims with more knowledge of islam then you, your knowledge about islam should have improved since then... So must have encouraged few knowledgeable non muslims to say SHAHADA...