Altaf Hussain thinking of quiting the party leadership and leave politics - Ameen

purity

MPA (400+ posts)
Just tell me one thing. What happened to people of his own party and his race for the past 30 years. Altaf if sitting in London and his so called race is getting killed and suffering everyday.
Altaf does more suffering to his own people than any other race as you calim.
When MQM was formed initally they said it is going to fight for the rights of Muhajir. Tell me after 30 years what rights were achived. The problem was not that Urdu speaking community was suffering, it was the problem of the entire country and Altaf exploited it and we idiots of Karachi believed him. If you want to see real suffering go to any rural area. People have to walk 2-3 KM to just get water and in Karachi you get up open your fridge and get the water. So tell me who has less rights, people from Karachi or some small village in Pakistan. Open your eyes and do not be brain washed and lets change the corrupt system.

Death of a person is a natural thing. But force someone to get out of politics by using dirty tactics coz that person doesnt belongs to your community & you want your supremacy in pakistan its not fair & not acceptable for public. If you dont believe me ask baluchi people how much they love you guys.