Altaf condemns Blasts in Quetta - Mubarak ho altaaf bhai JAAG rahey hain or JEEE rahy hain :)

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
this monster will not die,thousands people has died because of him,?when will awak the Army when this jew gangsters(mqm) will sparate Karachi after killing thousands citizens ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is he on his feet? We have not seen him in video for few days. Koi baat serious hi lagti hay.

lol..it was just a figure of speech...:lol:...yeah, i think it is serious..as far as i know mqm have not told the media why he was in hospital..if it was something minor, i am sure they would have mentioned what happened to him

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

0 august 2011 ki dono clips
hain es video main. Aik main shayad shalwar qamees aur chaddar. Jab k same day pant coat aur tie. Ghour karain, there is quite a difference in the two scenes in this video. Aik banda aik din main kitna different lug sakta hai.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-LHRuWPwP4&feature=player_embedded#t=23s

Array Bhai... Pehle Looog Complain kar rahe the ke He is not comming on Air and showing his presence.... I posted one video...... Then you started bringing up other things :) ... Where are these complains gona stop ::P

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Array Bhai... Pehle Looog Complain kar rahe the ke He is not comming on Air and showing his presence.... I posted one video...... Then you started bringing up other things :) ... Where are these complains gona stop ::P
Okay, I will test your honesty. Khuda ko hazir nazir jaan ker batain k yeh dono video clips 30 august 2011 ki hain ya old?

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf is absent and media is staging a cover-up by using old footage together to broadcast fake announcements from him.
he may be behind bars, but media is certainly cheating.

it feels like "Best of hasb e Haal" episode, when new episode isn't available.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Re: mubarak ho altaaf bhai JAAG rahey hain or JEEE rahy hain :)

Of course he will condemn the blast in Q, because he was supposed to have it done. But someone else beat him to it lmao

gazoomartian

Altaf is absent and media is staging a cover-up by using old footage together to broadcast fake announcements from him.
he may be behind bars, but media is certainly cheating.

it feels like "Best of hasb e Haal" episode, when new episode isn't available.

But what I dont understand that why are the UK media holding back the news of his hospitalization, death, or incarceration, or fleeing the UK??

You would think at least ONE media outlet would pick up on it wouldn't you?