Allocation of 10 crore rupees has been taken place to malign Imran Khan image and do his character a

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
iلگتا ہے جماعتیوں نے تمہیں چھتر ویک اینڈ پر مارے تھے
پچھلے کی برسوں سے تم ہر ویک اینڈ اپنی چھترول کا ہفتہ مناتے ہو
بہت مارا تھا نا منے

HAHAHA...Jamati THAAAA

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I was watching program doosra pehlo and anchor put a question. According to him PMLN is allocating fund of 10 crore ruppee for IK character assasination. What else can we expect from these cheap people..:angry_smile:

Jis ka koi chracter hi nah ho, is ki chracter assasination koi kesay kar sakta hay, PML(N) will be stupid if they waste that much money, this is a JOKE is not it

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Jis ka koi chracter hi nah ho, is ki chracter assasination koi kesay kar sakta hay, PML(N) will be stupid if they waste that much money, this is a JOKE is not it

I can answer you in your tone but kya karoon IK ko follow karta hoon. So I ll be patient.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
your insane need treatment may Allah swt help you Aameen.
Crap post by PTI suppoters. My Question to all of Imran Suppoters

" Why would PML N spend 10 crore to do Imran's Character Assasination, when they can pay any hitman in pakistan in less money most probably in Lakhs to have Imran Physically Assasinated?"

My request to All PTI suppoters please get out of your dreams and imaginary world , be real...Imran was an underdog , he is an underdog and will remain one in Pakistani Politics.

Mark my words time and date. " Imran will not even secure 10 seats in the next elections"

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Crap post by PTI suppoters. My Question to all of Imran Suppoters

" Why would PML N spend 10 crore to do Imran's Character Assasination, when they can pay any hitman in pakistan in less money most probably in Lakhs to have Imran Physically Assasinated?"

My request to All PTI suppoters please get out of your dreams and imaginary world , be real...Imran was an underdog , he is an underdog and will remain one in Pakistani Politics.

Mark my words time and date. " Imran will not even secure 10 seats in the next elections"

I Totally agree with you, thats what should happen to a jewish lobby