Allocation of 10 crore rupees has been taken place to malign Imran Khan image and do his character a

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
jino ne paisay dye hai wo khud to Amrican jernulist ke sath gul charay urhatay rehay hai. wo Imran khan ka kia bigarhain ge. Pichlay do election me Imran khan ko boht barbad kar lye ab wo wakt nei rha.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yah i think its true because in last two days i am looking they have started to say many things about IK.... that he did corruption in Shaukat hanum hospital.... From where he got his money to buy his home and and......... they have started these cheap things......
Its now up to People that they must understand these tactics or propoganda against IK from PML N. Because PML N is finished after coalition of PPP with PML Q....May be they will make coalition in Punjab government also and finish PMLN in punjab government. In lahore Tahreek e Insaaf will win whole seats in coming election we can see and feel now and and.

Imran Khan Zindabad.

hans

Banned
nothing new ..... same game was and is been played for MQM.

fighting against an establishment.... one need to pay through his nose.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yah i think its true because in last two days i am looking they have started to say many things about IK.... that he did corruption in Shaukat hanum hospital.... From where he got his money to buy his home and and......... they have started these cheap things......
Its now up to People that they must understand these tactics or propoganda against IK from PML N. Because PML N is finished after coalition of PPP with PML Q....May be they will make coalition in Punjab government also and finish PMLN in punjab government. In lahore Tahreek e Insaaf will win whole seats in coming election we can see and feel now and and.

Imran Khan Zindabad.

bhai indroon lahore par mujhay doubt ha baqi sb PTI ka ha

Crap post by PTI suppoters. My Question to all of Imran Suppoters

" Why would PML N spend 10 crore to do Imran's Character Assasination, when they can pay any hitman in pakistan in less money most probably in Lakhs to have Imran Physically Assasinated?"

My request to All PTI suppoters please get out of your dreams and imaginary world , be real...Imran was an underdog , he is an underdog and will remain one in Pakistani Politics.

Mark my words time and date. " Imran will not even secure 10 seats in the next elections"

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI is a single party which has very strong support of Overseas Pakistanis. Zardari, Nawaz, Q league they are not aware of medern technologies. Pakistanis are much mature now to decide good for their country. If there is no bogus Voting in next elections nobody can stop PTI to make new government. They should have spend this money in Pakistans poor people or helping few schools.

Once i liked PML(N). But now i hate them same like i do to PPP, PML Q, Musharaf, ANP, Sheikh Rashid, JUI and MQM

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
My request to All PTI suppoters please get out of your dreams and imaginary world , be real...Imran was an underdog , he is an underdog and will remain one in Pakistani Politics.

This might be your dream or Wish Mr but very Far From Truth................... If it was true we wouldn't hear the BARKING Ch. Nisar in National Assembling and Complaint (Against the influence of Imran) of N Shareef to Gilani (in London).....

Mark my words time and date. " Imran will not even secure 10 seats in the next elections"

You consider 10 seats less. For 10 seat in Punjab Assembly PML (N) broke all the records of Lotaism in Political History of Pakistan..

" Why would PML N spend 10 crore to do Imran's Character Assasination, when they can pay any hitman in pakistan in less money most probably in Lakhs to have Imran Physically Assasinated?"

It is very true..... It was quoted by Haroon Rashid (Daily Jang: 28/04/2011) with the Reference of Senator Tariq Chaudhry that 3 Members Committee of Ahsan Iqbal, Khawaja Asif & Pervez Rashid has been established and 100 Million Rs. was allocated for Imran's Character Assassination.

f6252f573f6547e38b7c246b1feb8097.png

It is the same as they did in 1996 but this they would fail because this time Imran has many supporters and Volunteers to attack & defend.......

If you or PML (N) are in doubt ask Tariq Chaudhry or sue him & Haroon Rashid .....

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Crap post by PTI suppoters. My Question to all of Imran Suppoters

As per your request, timestamp has been duly recorded: 2011-04-30 11:06:00 MST

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
AAjkal 10Crore mein Kya Hota hai yaar

I was watching program doosra pehlo and anchor put a question. According to him PMLN is allocating fund of 10 crore ruppee for IK character assasination. What else can we expect from these cheap people..:angry_smile:

If this news is correct:

These guys are so cheap. How many things you can do these days in 10Crore. IK is worth AT LEAST 25 Crores.

Last edited:

GeoG

There are two mistakes IK has made in his life, one before his political life started as a Playboy and second supporting Musharraf during referendum. He acknowledged these two mistakes and asked for forgiveness, first from Allah and then people of Pakistan.

What can PLMn bring new. PLMn must realize that they are soft targets with stories of affairs with married women like Tahira Syed and Honey for SS, they will lose that in every counter argument IK will say that it was my past but my name is not tainted with monetary corruption and that is the biggest problem for the people of Pakistan.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are two mistakes IK has made in his life, one before his political life started as a Playboy and second supporting Musharraf during referendum. He acknowledged these two mistakes and asked for forgiveness, first from Allah and then people of Pakistan.

What can PLMn bring new. PLMn must realize that they are soft targets with stories of affairs with married women like Tahira Syed and Honey for SS, they will lose that in every counter argument IK will say that it was my past but my name is not tainted with monetary corruption and that is the biggest problem for the people of Pakistan.

Aur jamation ka kaam yeh hay kay woh chun chun kar mazi ki buraion ko samnay lain aur un ka parchar karain....

Imran Khan never said than his past was clean. He is a human and humans make mistake...Can you Jamatis give him a break???

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let me see, What concrete do they against Imran Khan?

Sita White is too old

Anything else guys?

Nationalist

Voter (50+ posts)
Hmmmmm , Honestly mr.ninja , you must definitely be blind or a joker playing in somebody elses hands . Trust me your words have been duly noted but u should also memorise it yourself for you are in for a big surprise ; you see the point is that the present politicians know this for a fact and can forsee the change in events and are extremely perturbed by the fact that Imran Khan will out do them all single handedly ; that is one reason why the previously qatil league joins the ppp in govt. sharing . What non sence ,these people have been out of the country for too long and fail to realise that an entire generation has changed . Try talking to a common man on the street irrespective of which party he belongs to and ask them who will they support in future, the answer will be one ; Imran Khan .

zeshaan

MIAN SAAB kee handia too beech chorahay phoot gaai,
abb kia hoga bhai ?

waisay mian saab kee sharooaat kahan say hui thee zara iss ko bhee sooch lejaay.

GeoG

aur jamation ka kaam yeh hay kay woh chun chun kar mazi ki buraion ko samnay lain aur un ka parchar karain....

Imran khan never said than his past was clean. He is a human and humans make mistake...can you jamatis give him a break???

iلگتا ہے جماعتیوں نے تمہیں چھتر ویک اینڈ پر مارے تھے
پچھلے کی برسوں سے تم ہر ویک اینڈ اپنی چھترول کا ہفتہ مناتے ہو
بہت مارا تھا نا منے