Alhumduliah, Tuesday Morning and FORGOT everything, Let back to our PPP/MQM/PML Politics

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Alhumduliah, Today is Tuesday Morning in North American and I woke up as Pakistnai and FORGOT everything again, :lol:

Pakistani ko zara kuch kum hi yaad rahta hey OR wo sub ko MAAF kar deta hey OR waisay bhi its a world politics and person like you and me will never understand this

Lets back to our PPP/MQM/PML Politics and start back biking

aur sunno how many MQM people killed in Karachi recently

What is future of PPP and PML-Q ? Lets start argue again

Zardari and choudharay brothers are doing dirty politics

Imran khan will suruve in politics or not??????

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every thing is fine work in progress pls dont disturb we are busy in dirty poly gamy:::::::::::::::::::::::

Adeel

Founder
It isn't that easy to get over this.

Osama was sitting in our Government and Army's lap? How is that possible?
To catch that man, how many lives and money Pakistan has lost? How could they have let this happen?

They buried Osama within a few hours with out any footage and images only because American Government cares about muslim tradition?

Absolutely doesnt make any sense

AbdulRehman

Staff member

To catch that man, how many lives and money Pakistan has lost? How could they have let this happen?

They buried Osama within a few hours with out any footage and images only because American Government cares about muslim tradition?

This whole scenario left me speechless. What to believe and what not to believe.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
BROTHER COMMUNICATOR.
Assalam-o-alaikum
THIS IS AGE OF DECEPTION.. Be ready.. Use alternate MEDIA outlets. You will astonished.. If u keep watching MAINSTREAM MEDIA then take 18 hour sleep so that u dont get stressed..

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

When something happened in Pakistan, you will never get an answer. We are Pakistani nation. Lots of the question without answer, Dont waste your time, You dont know pakistani nation, read the history of this nation.

Everything is possible in Pakistan i guest you did not live pakistan long or dont get in touch in Pakistan. if you need a

MBA certificate while you live in Caanda = Possible
Doctors degree from pakistan
Married certifiate
Death certificate
Born certificate
Citizenship certificate
non married / Married to girl /girls
everything is possible in Pakistan but Just keep quite and dont ask question.
Pakistan to apni mother ko 10 dollar may sell kar detay hey

if you have DOLLARS, everything is possible in Pakistan

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Back to normal Zindagi!!! Many questions are answered!!! Please answer yourself...

Dear Pakistanis,
Question 1:- Our mainstream media is back on discussing PPP and PMLQ alliance. So no more OBL. Is it not important any more?
Question2:- Nothing came from ISPR yet! Does it matter to them even after 48 hrs?
Question3:- Nothing came from Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain, ANP and all leaders of political parties. I wonder, do they still know what has happened?
Question4:- IK who was said to be ISI agent, discussed openly and asked questions from Political leaders, Army cheifs and ISI head. Is he really ISI agent?

My leader Imran Khan said. Revolution will come with a ballet not bullet. He was right.

All my brothers and sisters. Who blindly support PML, MQM, ANP. Please wakeup. Know your traitors and know your friends...

MY VOTE GOES TO PTI

What about you???

Last edited:

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Back to normal Zindagi!!! Many questions are answered!!! Please answer yourself...

Yes sir, many of us would love to vote for PTI ............though majority of the people who are the members of this forum are not living in Pakistan currently ...how we will vote from abroad......... are we coming back in the upcoming elections to vote for PTI after taking some vacations from work and spending money for the plane tickets .......... All of them are sleeping while living in the country and holding key positions while taking their salary and enjoying all the powers and authority while we overseas Pakistanis are not only sending a huge amount of money back to Pakistan but also love our country so much that we always love to have all the news related to our beloved country and discuss all the related current issues and matters and we are really concerned about the situation of Pakistan as well .......... Though never get a good name .......... Still people say here...itni hi mohabbat thi mulk se to chor kar pardes kyon chala gaya .......... khali baaton ki mohabbat ....lkin yar aisa to nahin hai... we really love our country Paksitan ..................

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Back to normal Zindagi!!! Many questions are answered!!! Please answer yourself...

Dear Pakistanis,
Question 1:- Our mainstream media is back on discussing PPP and PMLQ alliance. So no more OBL. Is it not important any more?
Question2:- Nothing came from ISPR yet! Does it matter to them even after 48 hrs?
Question3:- Nothing came from Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain, ANP and all leaders of political parties. I wonder, do they still know what has happened?
Question5:- IK who was said to be ISI agent, discussed openly and asked questions from Political leaders, Army cheifs and ISI head. Is he really ISI agent?

My leader Imran Khan said. Revolution will come with a ballet not bullet. He was right.

All my brothers and sisters. Who blindly support PML, MQM, ANP. Please wakeup. Know your traitors and know your friends...

MY VOTE GOES TO PTI

What about you???

:yes:I am most definitely with you, by the way whats question 4?:pakistan-flag-wavin

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

Yes sir, many of us would love to vote for PTI ............though majority of the people who are the members of this forum are not living in Pakistan currently ...how we will vote from abroad......... are we coming back in the upcoming elections to vote for PTI after taking some vacations from work and spending money for the plane tickets .......... All of them are sleeping while living in the country and holding key positions while taking their salary and enjoying all the powers and authority while we overseas Pakistanis are not only sending a huge amount of money back to Pakistan but also love our country so much that we always love to have all the news related to our beloved country and discuss all the related current issues and matters and we are really concerned about the situation of Pakistan as well .......... Though never get a good name .......... Still people say here...itni hi mohabbat thi mulk se to chor kar pardes kyon chala gaya .......... khali baaton ki mohabbat ....lkin yar aisa to nahin hai... we really love our country Paksitan ..................
I am overseas Pakistani too. My plan is to come to Pakistan when there ll be elections inshallah. I try to contribute my best to my country. I am face of Pakistan in my neighborhood. People who know me personally, dont have that strong feeling against Pakistan.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Where is the freaking Ch Nisar now??????????

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Pakistanis,
Question4:- IK who was said to be ISI agent, discussed openly and asked questions from Political leaders, Army cheifs and ISI head. Is he really ISI agent?

MY VOTE GOES TO PTI

What about you???

Well these [email protected] definetly need a bullet in their heads..............all political corrupt b@stards............

Is qaum ko us wakt b gherat nhi aieee jb Raymond davis vala case hoa tha...........ye begharat cricket me ziada interested they ..........

us wakt to sirf shalwaar utri thee us wakt ye qaum cricket daikh rahee thee....

aaj america ne is qaum ki izzat hi loot leee..............abb begharti ka ye daagh apney maathey pe saja k ghoomtey raho.

sharam to un pakistanio ko a raheee ho geee jo bahir europe ya america me rehtey hain............

yahan pe ko qaum ko ihsaas hi nhi honey dia jata k kia ghalat he kia sahahih he yaaahan to zaid hamid jesey touts ore charb zuban qaum ko bewakoof bna letey hain.

vo kia kehtey hain k bewakoof dost se akal mand dushman behtr he.........hmara bewakoof ore brainleesss dost hmaree army ore ISI ne aaj hmain ruswa kia .................ore abi tk sharam k maree koi samney b nhi a raha.

kio bcs they think civilians ghaas khatey hain army valey daaal kha kha k genious ho jatey hain.

kb tk ye jahil log hmaree policia bnatey rahengey jo hmain pooori dunya me ruswa kr rahee hain ??????????