Aik Din Geo Ke Sath - Aftab Iqbal

SV

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

378244266d0995b6d0c5b47d67b83ad6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aik Din Geo Ke Sath -13th March 2011 - Aftab Iqbal (Anchor/Journalist)

Nice song at the end

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

One of the best episode of Ek din Geo key saath.

Masha Allah Gorgeous couple.

One thing which I picked, while they were exchanging their views about proposing each other. It reminds me, this use to be and I believe it is still going on "Lovely ladies never proposed by themselves" but their body language "Provoke man" to take chance and propose them first, with their smile assurance, that if they propose, there will be no "NO" and realize this fact, when its no time to return.

realitypk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Most dashkara person in media?????? is he wan show his cars, houses stuff????????? :smashfreakB:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)

very good anchor! and wow! he can really sing well!!! (clap)

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Although I’m not a keen admirer of Aftab because of his tendency to go over the board with his stern words, which also given an indication of his overbearing & domineering state of mind but overall I’ve liked this interview of his.

As far as his professional attributes are concerned then according to my own humble opinion that he do not need to rely on comedians to present his views in the electronic media which has been the major reason of his success so far as he himself admitted in this program. He can perfectly emulate the Dr Shahid Masood’s (In his early active days of journalistic career) aesthetic clone in this medium of mass information & communication and I think he has to ponder upon treading on that pure intellectual domain devoid of any crutches of comedy and mimicry.

In the end I have to admire his amateurish prowess of vocals to briefly render that gem of a song which have evoked strong sentiments in my own heart and mind after a considerable period of time.

Last edited:

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

not a gud person
gud voice gud song

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)

wounderful combination of personality traits...melodeous voice....

Urooj_lbw

bohot hi corrupt person lagta he, anchor huge farm house, kia baat he, look his car, wao, bohot hi waddii cheez he

swing

Re: Aik Din Aftab Iqbal Ke Sath

what a garbage post.
admin delete the bakwas post of the DAY!(thumbsdown)