Agha Waqar is Back

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
درست ہے، لیکن پہلی واردات میں وہ ایک" فراڈیہ "تھا" کیونکہ
جانتے بوجھتے اُس نے لوگوں کو بے وقوف بنانے کی کوشش کی

جبکہ اس بار ، وڈیو میں اسکی حرکتوں سے پتہ چل رہا ہے، کہ
حالات، اور غربت نے اس شخص کو سائیکو پیتھ بنا دیا ہے
Yeh beghreata interior sindh ka police dept main hai,
Haram ki kamai ke rail pail iski double chin se saaf nazr ati hai.
Just he is frustrated yet still claiming he is generating power for his house:ROFLMAO:

bhaibarood

O Bahi let him prove himself or tell him to go to Jail if he Cannot. telecast live. It will be good for Media as well.
Why is everyone so nervous.
For people like you who dont have science knowledge he might be scientist, for informed people he got zero theory or basis for his invention

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
For people like you who dont have science knowledge he might be scientist, for informed people he got zero theory or basis for his invention
I appreciate your judgement about me but I never called him a scientist. I wish we were that critical of our leaders who have dug Pakistan's grave. Agha Waqar is not a scientist. he has copied some idea from youtube for which as far as I know patents already exist internationally and that is why he says I will live and die in Pakistan (he has a friend who has done the leg work, he is trying to make a buck out of it just like Zardari and nawaz Sharif) . Whatever that is what is wrong in allowing him to prove himself as he is claiming. If he cannot then let this lay to rest for ever. The way everyone attacks hims almost sounds like a paid attack.

bhaibarood

I appreciate your judgement about me but I never called him a scientist. I wish we were that critical of our leaders who have dug Pakistan's grave. Agha Waqar is not a scientist. he has copied some idea from youtube for which as far as I know patents already exist internationally and that is why he says I will live and die in Pakistan (he has a friend who has done the leg work, he is trying to make a buck out of it just like Zardari and nawaz Sharif) . Whatever that is what is wrong in allowing him to prove himself as he is claiming. If he cannot then let this lay to rest for ever. The way everyone attacks hims almost sounds like a paid attack.
Well can you elaborate his water fuel running cars?
Just theoritical explanation how water is making energy?
Do you know about laws of thermodynamics?
Do you know about the energy needed to decompose H2O for H2 release?
Man not trying to ridicule you, but their is more to the story.
World is not chotiya that diploma holder is doing something great and rest of the world is fighting for petrol and oil

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
World is not chotiya that diploma holder is doing something great and rest of the world is fighting for petrol and oil
I am not saying that he is correct. But hear him out. Here is the basic logic behind HIS claim(not mine) . Water Molecules can be broken down using a lot less energy if you can put them under High Voltage pulsating at a frequency that is Water's Resonant Frequency. Since no current is flowing high voltage does not mean high energy. This was the main claim behind Stanley Meyers Water Buggy. There are many people around the world who have claimed that they have unlocked Stan's secret and ridiculed by people as well. Everyone so far has judged him on the basis of classical understanding of electrolysis. This is not as simple as it looks on either side of the argument. I understand the Second law of thermodynamics and it is interesting how you define the SYSTEM. Again the classical definition is good enough or there is a twist there in the definition of system. Agha Waqar has no Freakin Idea of what he has. He has a partner who is a computer science/ee I heard. He is the one who copied it. Agha waqar is no better than Khursheed Shah probably when it comes to Science. Just ask him to build a tube well using whatever he has no funding on his own. He may very well be as fraud as everyone is claiming. this is correct that World is not chotiya but there are lots of mafia's in this world as well. The type of rulers that are ruling this world says otherwise. Would you elect DJ Trump and Nawaz Sharif as a leader unless you were really CHoo... as you say.

bhaibarood

I am not saying that he is correct. But hear him out. Here is the basic logic behind HIS claim(not mine) . Water Molecules can be broken down using a lot less energy if you can put them under High Voltage pulsating at a frequency that is Water's Resonant Frequency. Since no current is flowing high voltage does not mean high energy. This was the main claim behind Stanley Meyers Water Buggy. There are many people around the world who have claimed that they have unlocked Stan's secret and ridiculed by people as well. Everyone so far has judged him on the basis of classical understanding of electrolysis. This is not as simple as it looks on either side of the argument. I understand the Second law of thermodynamics and it is interesting how you define the SYSTEM. Again the classical definition is good enough or there is a twist there in the definition of system. Agha Waqar has no Freakin Idea of what he has. He has a partner who is a computer science/ee I heard. He is the one who copied it. Agha waqar is no better than Khursheed Shah probably when it comes to Science. Just ask him to build a tube well using whatever he has no funding on his own. He may very well be as fraud as everyone is claiming. this is correct that World is not chotiya but there are lots of mafia's in this world as well. The type of rulers that are ruling this world says otherwise. Would you elect DJ Trump and Nawaz Sharif as a leader unless you were really CHoo... as you say.
Lol I would never elect them lol.
I saw his demo with Hamid mir and khursheed shah and trust me he couldnt answer shiet. No one stopping him but no one is entertaining him either.

Eyeaan

Hate to make a 'reasonable' comment on this topic. I would better had used ridicule for agha.
However, there is issue with your response.
Extraordinary claims by an experimenter is nothing new. Experiment is the engine of science. However, as per scientific method, we cannot counter experimental claims by theories or consensus.
Of course, when an extraordinary (or not) claim is made - and it doesn't confirms the accepted facts, we initially assume that a) the measurements were wrong, b) the experimental setup was faulty, c) data was fudged intentionally or their was some personal bias or d) was miscalculated. For to assess the truth to the assumption, we demand documentation to last detail and try to reproduce the results. That would be a scientific response.

However rejection solely on the basis of an accepted theory or consensus is rationalism which is a fatal crime in science. A theory is a summary or explanation of experimental results and not the other way round. A scientific theory or law is a current consensus, which has not been yet refuted even by single experiment.

So, however much you and I hate the current claims by funny Agha - the scientific response ought to be - come and document it, repeat it and provide numbers and then let us repeat it. Of course that's wastage of funds and effort (as I assume about 100% that he is cheating and fudging, yet that's the way to go.

In case the experimental data was wrong, take a sigh of relief (In Agha's case put him to mental asylum),
In case the experimental data is right, tinker and reconcile the current theory as much possible,-- failing that reject the previous consensus- this usually takes one or two generations of scientists.
In case the experimental data/claim is logically absurd or contradictory within or out of known mathematics- put it out of the scientific realm.

No experiment needs any theoretical explanation - but only the consistent mathematics and tools accurate within a theoretical limit. Every theory needs experiment to confirm, and also it needs all other experiments not to reject it, otherwise it is not a scientific theory but scientific assumption, possibility and speculation.

Oh the necessary politics: You have reacted often the same in politics as well - too good and 'godly' theories with scanty facts or accurate analysis - when something spoils this ready-made dish, call names or repeat the mantra of behria beria. That's ok with me - politics is no science it's about persuasion and goals. While science is about consensus on methods, facts and rejections and has no purpose within.

Rambler

Dear When u compare u talk about majority ,,
Stand at Times Square New York and count taxi drivers ,,,, stand at emirates mall and see taxi drivers or labourers ,,, at oestand belgium see the corner shops owned by us
Well I am not saying it’s bad but we are known for labour class ( of course there are few successful businessmen) but please see broader picture

I was in Tallahassee ( on my way to Florida) and was surprised to see Asians on cleaning spree in Disney world) and orange fields

Shazi ji I think you don't know anything about statistics and standing on taxi stands and streets is no way to do it.

Rambler

Lol I would never elect them lol.
I saw his demo with Hamid mir and khursheed shah and trust me he couldnt answer shiet. No one stopping him but no one is entertaining him either.

What do you know about Physics you retarded piece of crap shiit from a shiit hole. Leave science to great minds like us and go and flush yourself in the toilet. Its getting stinky in here.