Agha Waqar is Back

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پچھلی دفعہ خعورشید شاہ، طلعت اور جاوید چودھری اسکی وکالت کر رہے تھے - کچھ جذباتی سندھی نیشلسٹس بھی سندھی سائنس کی ڈفلی بجانے لگے تھے۔ کیا اس دفعہ یہ کام سوشل میڈیا نے سنبھالا ہے ،
اس پوسٹ کااس فورم پر کیا کام ہے سوائے جان بوجھ کر اپنا اور قوم کا مذاق اڑانے کو - ــ
پچھلی بار کی طرح دوبارہ چند روز بعد اسکا نام لے لے کے ہمارے معتبر بھائی پاکستان، اسلام ملا اور فوج کو گالی دیں گے -آج ہی چند دوستوں نے اسے عمران خان کو گالی دینے کیلئے استعمال کیا ہے ـ ایسا کرنے والے اپنی حماققت پر غور نہیں کرتے

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
پچھلی دفعہ خعورشید شاہ، طلعت اور جاوید چودھری اسکی وکالت کر رہے تھے - کچھ جذباتی سندھی نیشلسٹس بھی سندھی سائنس کی ڈفلی بجانے لگے تھے۔ کیا اس دفعہ یہ کام سوشل میڈیا نے سنبھالا ہے ،
اس پوسٹ کااس فورم پر کیا کام ہے سوائے جان بوجھ کر اپنا اور قوم کا مذاق اڑانے کو - ــ
پچھلی بار کی طرح دوبارہ چند روز بعد اسکا نام لے لے کے ہمارے معتبر بھائی پاکستان، اسلام ملا اور فوج کو گالی دیں گے -آج ہی چند دوستوں نے اسے عمران خان کو گالی دینے کیلئے استعمال کیا ہے ـ ایسا کرنے والے اپنی حماققت پر غور نہیں کرتے
نیازی کے ساتھ جوڑنے کی وجہ بھی ہے ، آغا وقار اور اس جیسے نمونوں کے حمایتی آپ کو اکثر عمرانی ہی نظر آینگیں ، اس تھریڈ پر ہی دیکھ لیں

ngenius

MPA (400+ posts)
Not only the mafia but whole scientific community is against him as he has proven the fundamental laws of thermodynamics to be wrong. West is afraid of him as their laws provide energy with costs associated with it but this is free energy which will demolish the gap between haves and have nots. Agha waqar is 10 times the genius of Einstein. He is easily the greatest mind of all times.
What law of thermodynamics?
Hydrogen cell tech is not new.

Rambler

What law of thermodynamics?
Hydrogen cell tech is not new.

Entropy of any isolated system always increases. Isolated systems spontaneously evolve towards thermal equilibrium—the state of maximum entropy of the system.

samsixtyone

Councller (250+ posts)
its really said, NO ONE ever prove him wrong. ppl like Pervez Hoodbhoy only presented theory shit and live whatever been told by west.

Shazi ji

Not only the mafia but whole scientific community is against him as he has proven the fundamental laws of thermodynamics to be wrong. West is afraid of him as their laws provide energy with costs associated with it but this is free energy which will demolish the gap between haves and have nots. Agha waqar is 10 times the genius of Einstein. He is easily the greatest mind of all times.
CAN U TELL US ANY LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS ??? West always hunt talent and try to nourish it as theirs ( read History)
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS ENGLISH of mr Rambler
“ free energy which will demolish the gap between haves and have nots”

Rambler

CAN U TELL US ANY LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS ??? West always hunt talent and try to nourish it as theirs ( read History)
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS ENGLISH of mr Rambler
“ free energy which will demolish the gap between haves and have nots”

Read the above post shazi ji. You are a simple person shazi ji - You don't know how devilish these white people are shazi ji.

Rambler

its really said, NO ONE ever prove him wrong. ppl like Pervez Hoodbhoy only presented theory shit and live whatever been told by west.

Yes theory is shit. They make big of einstein, newton and maxwell who were just making up theories. Agha waqar is real scientist who made motor car run on water without theory. If world knew Agha wiqars genius everyone would kiss his feet.

Shazi ji

Read the above post shazi ji. You are a simple person shazi ji - You don't know how devilish these white people are shazi ji.
Now that’s a valid point ,,, them being selfish or devilish,,, but yet look Usa all blue chip companies headed by Indians ,,, Microsoft Ceo ,,, oracle Vice President in Apple Indians ,,, Europe mostly software developers in India in our country we don’t even give respect to teachers

samsixtyone

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes theory is shit. They make big of einstein, newton and maxwell who were just making up theories. Agha waqar is real scientist who made motor car run on water without theory. If world knew Agha wiqars genius everyone would kiss his feet.
Iff Einstien believed what he was told, he never discovered relativity. So remove this ego of your theory crap out of you head and prove him wrong, if you they know enough. when you prove him then call him fraud or till then shut up and grow your imagination

Rambler

Iff Einstien believed what he was told, he never discovered relativity. So remove this ego of your theory crap out of you head and prove him wrong, if you they know enough. when you prove him then call him fraud or till then shut up and grow your imagination

I am Agha viqar fan. I think Agha vuqar will be studied in schools all over world in future. Winstein is child in front of agha viqar

Rambler

Now that’s a valid point ,,, them being selfish or devilish,,, but yet look Usa all blue chip companies headed by Indians ,,, Microsoft Ceo ,,, oracle Vice President in Apple Indians ,,, Europe mostly software developers in India in our country we don’t even give respect to teachers

indian good man?
What you saying man?

Indians nothing in front of pakistani. One Agha viqar win over all Indians combined.

Shazi ji

indian good man?
What you saying man?

Indians nothing in front of pakistani. One Agha viqar win over all Indians combined.
Why r u confused I used example !!! Is it not right Indians dominating IT in USA and dubai ???
Do you ever travel or read dear or just want to keep saying we are best ??? Tell me which field we are better than India
I love being Pakistani but reality and facts are different
Even Bangladesh is ahead of us ,,, we should feel ashamed and not good

Rambler

Why r u confused I used example !!! Is it not right Indians dominating IT in USA and dubai ???
Do you ever travel or read dear or just want to keep saying we are best ??? Tell me which field we are better than India
I love being Pakistani but reality and facts are different
Even Bangladesh is ahead of us ,,, we should feel ashamed and not good

Shazi ji I travel everywhere - Newyork London Paris Brussels all the time. I read all library. Indians nothing just in your head. You dont know what Pakistani doing.

Shazi ji

Shazi ji I travel everywhere - Newyork London Paris Brussels all the time. I read all library. Indians nothing just in your head. You dont know what Pakistani doing.
Dear When u compare u talk about majority ,,
Stand at Times Square New York and count taxi drivers ,,,, stand at emirates mall and see taxi drivers or labourers ,,, at oestand belgium see the corner shops owned by us
Well I am not saying it’s bad but we are known for labour class ( of course there are few successful businessmen) but please see broader picture

I was in Tallahassee ( on my way to Florida) and was surprised to see Asians on cleaning spree in Disney world) and orange fields

Shazi ji

But I will be in Chicago and Washington next week if u happen to be there would like to meet you please

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
O Bahi let him prove himself or tell him to go to Jail if he Cannot. telecast live. It will be good for Media as well.
Why is everyone so nervous.

Two Stooges

He is dr Samar Mubarakmand of Thar coal based electricity
And Elon musk of Tesla .

PS he was arrested for fraud in Karachi
درست ہے، لیکن پہلی واردات میں وہ ایک" فراڈیہ "تھا" کیونکہ
جانتے بوجھتے اُس نے لوگوں کو بے وقوف بنانے کی کوشش کی

جبکہ اس بار ، وڈیو میں اسکی حرکتوں سے پتہ چل رہا ہے، کہ
حالات، اور غربت نے اس شخص کو سائیکو پیتھ بنا دیا ہے