After Deobandi's now Sufi/Brailvi's are Being Trapped by RAW/Modi

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]

Indian National Security advisor Aji Kumar Doval has accepted on record that Deoband is working for RAW to destroy Pakistan. Now Doval and Modi are working on finding traitors within Sufis/Barelvis ahl sunnah Muslims.. !

Imagine butcher of Gujarat leading a Sufi conference... ! Astaghfurullah..

The whole objective of this conference is to find allies within Sufis/Barelvis who can speak against Pak army and Pakistan and work for Modi in creating sectarian divide within the Ummah.

Modi is a Mushrik, Qatil and animal... ! Muslims MUST never be fooled by this snake.........Clinton Emails also confirm that Israel wants sectarian wars in te Muslim world...

10153303_960157544039057_6881106468113891167_n.jpg

Problem is that our simple Sufis and Barelvis are NOT experts of sinister policies of RAW and Hindu Mushriks ! They cannot understand that Modi has hijacked this entire conference to give this message to the world that he is not the butcher of Gujarat and loves Islam. He and RAW have also identified the Sufis and Barelvis from within the conference who will be recruited, patronized, promoted openly and secretly to work for agenda set by RAW. RAW and Modi govt gave full support to this conference. ask yourself why ?? would a kameena banya do this without his own vested interest ?

Deoband was already in their pocket. Now they are working to find Sufis and Barelvis who would work for them and spread sectarian hatred or hatred against army and Pakistan. You will see this happening very soon.
I see many simple naive sufis/barelvis opposing my analysis. To all of them I say.. stay silent ! you people have been made a total fool by a Mushrik and you remain blind to this painful fact.. !

Sayyedzada

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A genuine sufi whose zahir & batin is illuminated will never have an ill will towards Pakistan. Baqi 4 kitabein parh k bhi Jo zarr k talib hein only they will bark against Pakistan.

خداداد

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is an undeniable fact that Raw is using some people from Deoband school of thought against Pakistan but they are doing it under shroud of secrecy (atleast for public). If we talk about it openly on public forums without distinguishing between people being used by them willingly and the ones being fooled by them and used by them unknowingly then there might instigate or perhaps increase a rift and mistrust among followers of these religious sects who mostly are patriot Pakistanis. It is my humble request to whom this article is written by, to add a word "some" before "Deobandis".

And yes, "Kameena Banya" will not do anything without his vested interest; but to compliment that, we also have a "Kameena Mian" who will also not do anything without his vested interest.

Wadaich

This is an undeniable fact that Raw is using some people from Deoband school of thought against Pakistan but they are doing it under shroud of secrecy (atleast for public). If we talk about it openly on public forums without distinguishing between people being used by them willingly and the ones being fooled by them and used by them unknowingly then there might instigate or perhaps increase a rift and mistrust among followers of these religious sects who mostly are patriot Pakistanis. It is my humble request to whom this article is written by, to add a word "some" before "Deobandis".

And yes, "Kameena Banya" will not do anything without his vested interest; but to compliment that, we also have a "Kameena Mian" who will also not do anything without his vested interest.

Remember the synchronization between Mufti Naeem of Binory Town and MQM; link between Mullah Tahir Ashrafi and SAFMA (RAW's Media Tool).

554061_538272259522880_3069200_n2.jpg
file.jpeg

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The divide of muslims in PK is due to different opinions and that is why there is a divide, I doubt many groups will be influenced by RAW. Yes ones that are killing innocent human beings cud be influenced and maybe they are.

karachiwala

یار چولیں مارنے میں تو تیرا کوئی ثانی ہی نہیں۔ تو خود ایک کذاب ہے اور کذاب کا صحابی ہے اور تو دوسروں کے ایمان کو چیک کرنے میں بہت ماسٹر ہے۔ تو بے ایمان کیا جانے ایمان کیا ہوتا ہے۔ بہتر ہے اپنی شکل کسی لحاف میں بند رکھ۔ تیری گندی شکل دیکھ کر ہی کراہت ہوتی ہے۔ کافر دوسروں کو کافر گردانتا ہے۔