After 15 yrs , its time to say goodbye to PTI,

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تسی مکر گئے عزیز من

:lol:

mujhe is mozoh par aik mukammal aur mufassal thread banana hoga , jab bhi mauqa mila to , aaj waise bhi bohut ziada time net par guzar liya hai , ab jata hoon , Reham khan par aik thread banaon ga , bus apne dil ki baat karoon ga

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI is not perfect but its definitely e step forward. Its like evolution. You have to choose the better option all the way.
PTI ae gi to society kuch betterment ki taraf jae gi. Or us better society se mazeed behtar political options generate houn ge.
So dont loose your head and dont loose the hope.

aamir_uetn

mujhe is mozoh par aik mukammal aur mufassal thread banana hoga , jab bhi mauqa mila to , aaj waise bhi bohut ziada time net par guzar liya hai , ab jata hoon , Reham khan par aik thread banaon ga , bus apne dil ki baat karoon ga

تو کب بنائیں گے عزیز من ، یہی صحیح ٹائم ہے

Musalman

Councller (250+ posts)
پہلی بات ریحام خان کو پارٹی میں کوئی عہدہ نہیں ملا-
دوسری بات وہ خان صاحب کی شریک حیات ہے-اس لئے اس کی عزت اور احترام اتنا ہی بنتا ہے-جتنا کہ خان صاحب کا-
تیسری بات اگر وہ سیاست میں حصہ لیتی ہے تو یہ اس کا حق ہے- میرا خیال ہے کہ کسی کو اعتراض نہیں ہونا چاہئے-
کچھ لوگ مریم بی بی کا تعلق جوڑ رہے ہیں- جبکہ مریم بی بی کو ایک سرکاری پروجیکٹ کا سربراہ بنا دیا گیاتھا جبکہ نہ اس کے پاس کوئی پارٹی عہدہ تھا اور نہ ہی کوئی سرکاری عہدہ-اور نہ ہی تعلیم
میرا خیال ہے جو اپنے لیڈر کی شریک حیات کی عزت نہیں کر سکتا-وہ اس قابل بھی نہیں ہے کہ اس کو پارٹی میں ہونا چاہیے-
Bhai Sahab... pehlay yeh batain k ehtram hota kya hai? Kya insaan ko itna haq bhi nahi k wo leader kay ghalat faislay ko oppose karay? There has to be a difference between "Respect" and "Submission".

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Initally I also felt bad when she did the jalsa..but now when I hear the Media... it looks like she has the charisma to carry PTI after the recent downfall of party (Judicial Report)
They also say that her presence in the meeting will also improve things... I will say that let IK use her for jalsa and consultation but not let her run for any office govt post.
Haroon Rashid said something shocking " He said Reham will be Imran's "Waris"..... so imagine a scenerio if IK has an accident.......

Sohraab

تو کب بنائیں گے عزیز من ، یہی صحیح ٹائم ہے

mujhe us k liye urdu main bohut kuch likhna pare ga , agar yeh waqt main ne yahan likh kar na guzara hota to phir likh leta , urdu main likhna aasam kaan nahi hai

GreenMaple

baat to aik hi hai

maryam bhi politics kar rahi thi aur reham khan bhi

imran khan ne to kaha tha k main apne ghar k kisi fard ko politics main nahi laon ga

Politics is not forbidden for anyone; it is a constitutional right. Mariam, Bilawal or whoever can take part in politics but by not riding on the shoulders of their elders. The problem is when people in power start appointing their kith and kin in important positions based only on relationships and not on a stipulated merit. I will join your chorus the day IK starts doing this. So far he hasn't done anything like that.

Sohraab

Politics is not forbidden for anyone; it is a constitutional right. Mariam, Bilawal or whoever can take part in politics but by not riding on the shoulders of their elders. The problem is when people in power start appointing their kith and kin in important positions based only on relationships and not on a stipulated merit. I will join your chorus the day IK starts doing this. So far he hasn't done anything like that.

aap ki is baat jawab main reham khan k oopar thread ki shakal main donga

Disagree with him all you want, but its not necessary to find 'escape routes' to exit the party.
ANyone and everyone knows that Reham is NOT the face of the party. She is a journalist, and by default, cannot be in politics. As far as her participation in jalsas is concerned, I dont know whats so novel about that. Spouses across the world support their husbands/wives in spreading the world, publicizing agendas and realizing dreams.
A lot of people, myself included, have reservations about her overt participation in certain forums, but has that changed Imran? I dont think so. Hes not a kid.

And finally, asking for Raheel Sharif to step into everything is somewhat like what the public was expecting from Ch. Iftikhar when he was CJ, and the guy began taking charge of things like samosa prices, but started neglecting important things. You dont want Raheel to fall to the same lows.
He is right... I have same feeelings.. I will vote pti but i have forfeited to defend them

aamir_uetn

mujhe us k liye urdu main bohut kuch likhna pare ga , agar yeh waqt main ne yahan likh kar na guzara hota to phir likh leta , urdu main likhna aasam kaan nahi hai

تے عزیز من تسی کیڑا باندراں دی لائن سدھی کرانی اے ، لگا لیں تھوڑا اور ٹائم

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, I have no problem her campaigning. But if she is given post then I would condemn it. IK even used to force Jemima to campaign for him there is even a video in which she is reading papers to do speech.

After following IK for 25 yrs and as a paid member of PTI my feelings are the same.IK had passed a very wrong message to the people of Pakistan. I supported IK just only for the poor people of Pakistan and thought that IK is the genuine leader who will discourage family politics but getting married to Reham he has completely lost the vision,principles and integrity. All the blind members must remember his speeches and criticism on other parties during dharna. I was totally shocked when he tried to defend the bogus diploma of Reham.
I am just thinking about the sacrifices of people during dharna, seven died in Multan and so many injured in D chowk.
Now who is enjoying all the protocol and getting advantages from PTI platform every one knows this.
We knew there were issues with IK personal character but we ignored them and thought that he has changed but once again in the age of 62 he committed another blunder. My sincere sympathies with Insafiaan who wasted their's time.
Majority of Insafiaan not agree with the culture of Reham and no one in a position to defend her due to her recent past.
All the Insafiaan know whenever there is election in Pak, the PML N will use Reham as a main target because they have got all the sound proofs about her but just waiting for the right time to disclose it.

Now we must feel the reality and the reality is that these corrupt politicians in Pakistan must be handled with an iron hand.
The only one person who can make this possible is Gen Raheel, he has the powers and already in action against this corrupt mafia.

Pak1stani

موروثی سیاست کی بنیاد ہی اس بات سے شروع ہوتی ہے کہ چونکہ فلاں ، فلاں لیڈر کا بیٹا بیٹی شوہر بیوی ہے اسلئے لوگوں کے سامنے تقریر کرنا لوگوں کو لیکچر دینا ، سٹیج پر نشست دینا انکا حق ہے، باقی عھدہ دینا وازرت دینا، پارٹی کی اجلاس کی صدرات کرنا مختلف درجے ہیں. ریہام خان اور اسکے بچے نے پہلے درجے پر تو قدم رکھ دیا ہے اب دیکھنا ہے کہ مزید اوپر کتنا جاتے ہیں

I also hope that IK will stop her and let PTI supporters focus on other issues.

Hope so he lives up to his words.

Khuram Shehzad Jafri

Minister (2k+ posts)
پہلی بات ریحام خان کو پارٹی میں کوئی عہدہ نہیں ملا-
دوسری بات وہ خان صاحب کی شریک حیات ہے-اس لئے اس کی عزت اور احترام اتنا ہی بنتا ہے-جتنا کہ خان صاحب کا-
تیسری بات اگر وہ سیاست میں حصہ لیتی ہے تو یہ اس کا حق ہے- میرا خیال ہے کہ کسی کو اعتراض نہیں ہونا چاہئے-
کچھ لوگ مریم بی بی کا تعلق جوڑ رہے ہیں- جبکہ مریم بی بی کو ایک سرکاری پروجیکٹ کا سربراہ بنا دیا گیاتھا جبکہ نہ اس کے پاس کوئی پارٹی عہدہ تھا اور نہ ہی کوئی سرکاری عہدہ-اور نہ ہی تعلیم
میرا خیال ہے جو اپنے لیڈر کی شریک حیات کی عزت نہیں کر سکتا-وہ اس قابل بھی نہیں ہے کہ اس کو پارٹی میں ہونا چاہیے-

ہماری پارٹی کیا یہی جواز نہیں پیش کرتی تھی کے مریم کی کیا حثیت ہے سواے اس کے وہ نواز شریف کی بیٹی ہے

یہ والا فارمولا یہاں بھی لگایں نہ ، ریہام خان کی کیا حثیت کے وہ سیکورٹی کے ساتھ سرکاری ہیلی کوپٹر میں سفر کرے اور پھر جلسے سے خطاب کرے

نزدیک انے والے وقت میں مجے تو یہ موصوفہ الیکشن لڑتی ہوئی بھی نظر ا رہی ہیں ، یا پارٹی کے اہم فیصلوں میں شامل ہونے لگ گی ہیں

معاف کیجئے لیکن ہمیں وہ پورانہ عمران خان چاہے جس نے ہم سے کہا تھا وعدہ کرتا ہوں تم لوگوں سے کبھی جھوٹ نہیں بولوں گا ، وہ چھ وعدے جو لاہور کے جلسے میں کیے تھے ، میں نے اسٹیج کے پاس کھڑے ہوے وہ سنے تھے

اس میں سے ایک وعدہ یہ بھی تھا کے میری فیملی کا کوئی ممبر کبھی سیاست میں نہیں اے گا ،

Last edited:

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)
کہیں ریہام خان کو سیاست میں لا کر پوری تحریک انصاف کی مقبولیت نہ گرا دی جائے .مجھے یاد ہے عمران خان نے کہا تھا میرے خاندان سے کوئی سیاست میں نہیں جائے گا .ایک ریہام خان کے پیچھے پوری تحریک انصاف تباہ نہ کی جائے