Afaq second big political prisoner after Zardari: Zulfiqar Mirza - This is too much, first Malik's

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Afaq second big political prisoner after Zardari: Zulfiqar Mirza - This is too much, first Malik's statement now Mirza??

لعنت جھوٹ لکھنے والے پر

میں نے تو سچ لکھا اور بطور ثبوت لنک بھی دیا الیکشن کمیشن پاکستان کا . اب لعنتی کون آئینہ میں کھڑے ہو کر دیکھ لینا

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Afaq second big political prisoner after Zardari: Zulfiqar Mirza - This is too much, first Malik's statement now Mirza??

As usual you are not making sense. Me or my kids will get what?

I was born in East Pakistan therefore I AM son of soil.

Anyway, you dont know how to reply effectively. No more arguments with you

ha ha ha You are not son of the soil dear .

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

میں نے تو سچ لکھا اور بطور ثبوت لنک بھی دیا الیکشن کمیشن پاکستان کا . اب لعنتی کون آئینہ میں کھڑے ہو کر دیکھ لینا

آئینہ میں کھڑے ہو کر دیکھ

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

آئینہ میں کھڑے ہو کر دیکھ

Jhoota Insaan Bagher daleel ke bat karta he. Or jab Bat nahin ban parti to topic se bhaag leta he. ****** ulla Alal Kazibeen.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jhoota Insaan

Scorpion

Banned

Dear all
I am not in favour for MQM in past, but today ABD REHMAN MALIK statement & now ZULFIQAR MIRZA latest attacks on MQM is too far. Proving that all this recent killing spree was on purpose & who is behind it.
I am with MQM on this...

Yar if they are supporting Affaq whats wrong in it . . . . After all MQM has supported criminals, mafias and now a days Zardari . . . . What is TOO FAR in their statements for you to start supporting MQM . . . . . And every one knows who is responsible for the death of fifteen people in the last strike . . . . And the answer is MQM . . . .

After the barking appeal of Altaf . . . . Karachi situation became normal proving that the Bhatta Mafia of MQM was responsible after all . . . . . We are seeing this Topi Drama from the last four years . . . .

Scorpion

Banned

If they are supporting Affaq whats TOO MUCH in it . . . . Please use your own mind than to think from the angle of the Black Dod Altaf . . . . Altaf can meet with Bhatta Khors, Mafias and even Zardari and even than you supports him . . . .