Administrator,Karachi Lala Fazlur Rehman in a shameful condition of a drunkard

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was shocked when I watched this clip, this is what peoples party replaced Mustafa Kamal[great city nazim] with, this nasha'ee has been given a responsibility to govern the city of 16 million and he cannot even properly stand on his own, my bad I don't know what kind of intake he is under the influence of maybe alcohol, or probably drugs. Welcome to Peoples party's Pakistan not only I feel angry now I realize why people hate peoples party and their cronies Agha siraj Durrani:

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have no words to say. I will only blame Navaz Shareef and MQM for NOT bringing vote of no confidence against the corrupt PPP government.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have no words to say. I will only blame Navaz Shareef and MQM for NOT bringing vote of no confidence against the corrupt PPP government.

those two jokers, AH, NS, want to see it go worse all the way so PPP can be trampled for ever disappear from the politics of Pak. They both are pretty smart cookies even tho they are playing with the lives of people

FAISAL315

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Iss behen chod pe pabandio lagani chahiye...Yeh kabi election na larh sake...is tarah ke log pakistan ke liye azab hain...Allah save us from these type of hukmarans...Ameen