Admin, I request you to please remove faceBook links from siasat.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I would like to request Admin of siasat.pk to please remove all the facebook related links from the website in protest against the Muhammad drawing competetion on FaceBook on May 20th.

Its not like that we can not live without Facebook. This has not happened for the first time, that they are doing to do this to our beloved Prophet PBUH. They do this to do the temperature check, and if we dont do anything this will keep happening again and again, and they will know that that now there is no shame left in us.

If we can not stop them by force then at least we should stop using Facebook. I hardly used to use FB, but now I'll try to delete my account (I know, they dont let you go that easily, but I'll try) and I would humbly request other members to do the same.

Jazak'Allah Khairan.

Last edited:

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Everybody Draw Mohammed Day Creator’s Computer Hacked

Everybody Draw Mohammed Day creator’s computer hacked. On May 20, 2010, The Jewish Business Magazine was able to interview the creator the blog and Facebook page, Everybody Draw Mohammed Day, Andy. Andy told the Jewish Business Magazine that his goal was to create discourse and free speech in the world around Islam. He couldn’t stand the past aggressions and threats of violence by the Muslim extremist over things as stupid as the writing of the word ALA or an artistic depiction or worse, a cartoon, of Mohammed their prophet. Now, the Everybody Draw Mohammed Day creator’s computer has been hacked by an Islam extremist who calls himself, Ali Hassan.

This morning, I engaged Mr. Ali Hassan via Andy’s Skype account and asked him some questions. Ali Hassan, the hacker of Everybody Draw Mohammed Day claims he did this because he is a Muslim and offended about the depiction of his prophet, Mohammed. Hassan also claims to have Andy’s address, but did not offer any insight as to what he plans to use it for.

So once again, another person who tries to create discourse and expression for the Muslim religion is trying to be suppressed through intimidation and threats of violence. When will the rest of the world stand up to these bullies? Is the United States and Israel the only countries in the world that won’t back down from Islamic threats? Germany, France, Britain, Ireland, where is your backbone? Why do you countries continue to appease these maniacs? They threaten to kill over cartoons. They murder over movies.

The creator of Everybody Draw Mohammed Day, Andy, was trying to create discussion around Islam, and his hope was to get moderate Muslims to realize the insanity of their extremist, now he is being threatened by those extremists. It’s time for more people to stand up against these people.

Read the Interview With Everybody Draw Mohammed Day Creator, Prior to the Hacking

Source: http://jewishbusinessmagazine.com/j...-draw-mohammed-day-creator’s-computer-hacked/

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
What happened on May 31, 2010

LAHORE, Pakistan — Pakistan lifted a ban on Facebook on Monday after officials from the social networking site apologized for a page deemed offensive to Muslims and removed its contents, a top information technology official said.
The move came almost two weeks after Pakistan imposed the ban amid anger over a page that encouraged users to post images of Islam's Prophet Muhammad. Many Muslims regard depictions of the prophet, even favorable ones, as blasphemous.
"In response to our protest, Facebook has tendered their apology and informed us that all the sacrilegious material has been removed from the URL," said Najibullah Malik, secretary of Pakistan's information technology ministry, referring to the technical term for a Web page.
Facebook assured the Pakistani government that "nothing of this sort will happen in the future," Malik said.
Officials from the website could not immediately be reached for comment. They said earlier the contents of the "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!" page did not violate Facebook's terms.
The page encouraged users to post images of the prophet to protest threats made by a radical Muslim group against the creators of the American TV series "South Park" for depicting Muhammad in a bear suit during an episode earlier this year.
Pakistan blocked Facebook on May 19 following a ruling by one of the country's highest courts. The Lahore High Court reversed its ruling Monday because of Facebook's response, paving the way for the government to restore access, Malik said.
The government will continue to block some Web pages that contain "sacrilegious material," but Malik declined to specify which ones.
The Facebook controversy sparked a handful of protests across Pakistan, many by student members of radical Islamic groups. Some of the protesters carried signs advocating holy war against the website for allowing the page.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/31/facebook-censors-everybod_n_595225.html

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only way to stop a jew is to threaten his finances. Holocaust is a fat cow , jews been milking it for years.Talk about HOlocaust , it was a fake ,hitler didnot kill that much jews.We must revisit the Holocaust fraud.If its freedom of speech then why this much discrimination that nobody can talk about Holocaust, why donot they let me use my right of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
Everybody start talking HOLOCAUST, nobody would dare draw caricatures of our prophet. For reference and study use this link.

http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DC/gcgvcole.html

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
asal men maazrat k saath admin waghaira ko kuch din shok utha tha facebook link khatm krnay ka jab facebook men gustakhana kaam ho rahay thay lakin phir waqt guzarnay k baad wo nasha utar gaya aur facebook phir se wahin pr agaya jahan tha.. so facebook addicted log siasat.pk pe kaafi hen iss liye admin isay yahan se nahi hata saktay...

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
I would like to request Admin of siasat.pk to please remove all the facebook related links from the website in protest against the Muhammad drawing competetion on FaceBook on May 20th.

Its not like that we can not live without Facebook. This has not happened for the first time, that they are doing to do this to our beloved Prophet PBUH. They do this to do the temperature check, and if we dont do anything this will keep happening again and again, and they will know that that now there is no shame left in us.

If we can not stop them by force then at least we should stop using Facebook. I hardly used to use FB, but now I'll try to delete my account (I know, they dont let you go that easily, but I'll try) and I would humbly request other members to do the same.
Jazak'Allah Khairan.

101% Agree Brother,
I left the facebook when 1st controversy regarding Draw Mohammad Day was started.

adnan_younus

If some one uses a paper and pencil for wrong doings will you close the paper and pencil factory or stop using paper and pencil.. its the illiteracy of people who dont knw about social networking is .... its not facebook.... its internet.. uve to BAN internet ... Facebook bans one page.. 100 will come up.. it bans 100.. 1000 will come up... u cant control internet.. so all such people msut quite internet cuz there are loads of blasphemous material on it...

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jazak'Allah Khairan.

This is extremly stupid!

You are actually promoting that page and encouraging those haters to create more hateful content.

You have to understand this that FACEBOOK is a plat form, not actually the content creator. I can show you hundreds of hateful pages on facebook against, HINDUS, CHRISTIANS AND JEWS. Do you ever hear from them promoting like you are right now?

None of the members knew of that page until you told them. Stop promoting and I will request moderators to close this thread.

If you keep giving them attention, they will keep creating more.

adnan_younus

Iev been trying to say teh same things t o tehse jazbati patoras.. i looked at teh google trend analysis... before teh stupid LHC decision to ban facebook and after.. .. people searching for that dreaded page rose dramatically; it was amongts the top 10 searches.... . and then teh count on that page rose from 5000 some thing to 80,000 i think.... this is teh result of stupidity of LHC and some of our shouting muslims brothers...

I call them shouting because they shout more that they are muslims rather than practice
When are you leaving the internet, there is so much hateful content on it.

Stop being negative people. Focus on Positive and ignore those tiny bit of haters

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Let me explain why I requested to ban FB.

When the caricature nonsense happened last year, muslims all over the world including Pakistan requested FaceBook many many times to remove the particular page from FaceBook. All those requests were shot down by FB. It was only when Pakistan banned FB completely, these people came into their senses and only then they removed those particular pages after they realised their financial loss.

I would not have any problem with FaceBook, if they would have removed the controversial pages right away. They have all kind of filters that they can use to filter their contents to make sure something this controversial does not happen. The reason they did not want to do it because they also wanted to participate in this nonsense.

If some one uses a paper and pencil for wrong doings will you close the paper and pencil factory or stop using paper and pencil.. its the illiteracy of people who dont knw about social networking is .... its not facebook.... its internet.. uve to BAN internet ... Facebook bans one page.. 100 will come up.. it bans 100.. 1000 will come up... u cant control internet.. so all such people msut quite internet cuz there are loads of blasphemous material on it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.