Adil,s Murder and now our ...... Judicioray and Police

Paah Gangu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Muslim Brother,s and Sisters and also readers of the fourm

it is pitty that we release the an american,against money,, but what happend with the investor,s of aboared living pakistanis, ??NO body should invest there they will be hurted not just by law and judicairy and police also from there own relatives ....

Adil,s case was registerd in police station Wahndow district Gujranwala, the reall person who gave the logistic support and also feed them for 15 days to plane murder of children, has been granted bail from the Aditionel session Judge Gujranwala ... his name is Assad... the investigation officer of police station wahndow Niaz Khan and SHO Zulfiqar CHATHA have been bribed and the bail is granted, ......

what a judictiory and police system we have.... i am sorry but i am not pakistani any more...... and i feel sorry for Adil and kids of his cousin, 5 year,s and 3.5 year old daughters of Shafqat Mehmood... i am agree with Mr Rana that Euroupean are better hummen then Muslims when it goes on justice,, so for him and now for me as well it is better to be European insted of paki,,, or .....

read the down mentioned link if you really like to understand the story.

www.adilrana.com

www.ngipk.com industry group which was build slowly from Adil,s father ,

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...es-in-Pakistan

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...ssage-added)

Shafique

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Muslim Brother,s and Sisters and also readers of the fourm

it is pitty that we release the an american,against money,, but what happend with the investor,s of aboared living pakistanis, ??NO body should invest there they will be hurted not just by law and judicairy and police also from there own relatives ....

Adil,s case was registerd in police station Wahndow district Gujranwala, the reall person who gave the logistic support and also feed them for 15 days to plane murder of children, has been granted bail from the Aditionel session Judge Gujranwala ... his name is Assad... the investigation officer of police station wahndow Niaz Khan and SHO Zulfiqar CHATHA have been bribed and the bail is granted, ......

what a judictiory and police system we have.... i am sorry but i am not pakistani any more...... and i feel sorry for Adil and kids of his cousin, 5 year,s and 3.5 year old daughters of Shafqat Mehmood... i am agree with Mr Rana that Euroupean are better hummen then Muslims when it goes on justice,, so for him and now for me as well it is better to be European insted of paki,,, or .....

read the down mentioned link if you really like to understand the story.

www.adilrana.com

www.ngipk.com industry group which was build slowly from Adil,s father ,

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...es-in-Pakistan

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...ssage-added)

Shafique

Paah Gangu!
What is the purpose of your post?

Bewaqoofon wali statements mat do. Kuch aqal se kaam lo.

Aur sab kuch choro sirf Aafia Siddiqui wala episode yaad kar lo to in Europeans ki humanity samnay aa jaye gi. Ab yeh mat kehna keh woh to Americans ne kiya hay. Europeans ke apnay bhi bohot saray karnamay hain jo tum jaison ko nazar nahi aatay. Jo kuch monh main aye woh bolne se pehle kuch soch lena chahiye. Ainda bolne se pehle soch lena.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
A.o.a Shafique , you shouldnt do it.. i respect your feelings towords Adil but please dont explore it here,

i am extremly sorry about this post... and i request to Shafiq to delete it .. please

and spacialy i dont have any expectation from pakistan... Mr Bons is right in pakistan every day more worst karnamey happening .... and i am sure we should look in present not in past. yes european did lot of karnamey but i guess they are still less what the pakistan is just doing in one year with his own people.. let us leave the rest of muslim world..

i guess mr bons you was too hard... we should all think what we are talking about...

thanks