Aapas Ki Baat - 3rd August 2011 - Conspiracy Theories and real Facts

M javed

Banned
Mr. distorting the facts.

The way he is showing himself to be an information guru. It is against the interests of the nation.

He must not be irrationally vocal on the history of wars between Pakistan and India.

He seems to be a person devoid of any natural feeling for Pakistan. Either he speaks for America or India.

On a national channel, he must be careful not to misuse his vocal stupidities against his own home land.

This is our misfortune that we appoint such people to such a critically important positions where those whom we think they are from us start butchering us.

Sorry to say - Pakistan is a heaven of 'Maadar-Piddar Azaad' people like saithi sahib.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you want to say he should mold and twist the past? just because we dont like the truth? is that what you are portraying?
Mr. distorting the facts.

The way he is showing himself to be an information guru. It is against the interests of the nation.

He must not be irrationally vocal on the history of wars between Pakistan and India.

He seems to be a person devoid of any natural feeling for Pakistan. Either he speaks for America or India.

On a national channel, he must be careful not to misuse his vocal stupidities against his own home land.

This is our misfortune that we appoint such people to such a critically important positions where those whom we think they are from us start butchering us.

Sorry to say - Pakistan is a heaven of 'Maadar-Piddar Azaad' people like saithi sahib.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masha allah. actually this program was not for you. the guys who love being there eyes closed and who say sab acha hai

Last edited by a moderator:

lovely_pk

Banned
this sole responsibility of Naja sethi is to humilaite the pakistan nation infront of world. he is pathetic traitor.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Najam Sethi pagal ho gaya hai......bilkul pagal.....i know he is telling many truths but needs to understand not all the items need to be on TV. Also, I agree Pakistan Army has done most of the blunders against India but am sure in some cases India is on mistake as well.

Also, US planned the coup by Musharaf and Najam Sethi is totally reversing the story. As I always mention - he is very clever in putting his stories in a way that's seems so true. Where is the interview he took in USA? How would US have done all the mass murder in Pakistan without Musharaf? and if Sharif was a PM? Also, USA never wants peace between India and Pakistan. As far as he is telling abt not shaking hand - that's all US drama coz they had to show the world that they aren't supporting a dictator. Sethi is putting up US (as always) as a hero. We know that US always wants a pitthu preferably an Army man in Pakistan whenever they want to use Pakistan fully coz civilian leaders (before Zardari) never bowed in front of US like the corrupt Army Generals.

In case of OBL Najam Sethi is again wrong. The reason our government and army has not clarified is coz both our Army and Govt are totally sold out. Who doesn't know that Kayani is american agent? I knew before he even became COAS. Anyone who maintains some intelligence circle in Pakistan knows about it. He was given extension specially by US, so that they can carry on the malicious acts in Pakistan. OBL drama was to bring the attack fully to Pakistan. This is why many people in 2001 had said that Afghanistan is an excuse, the real target is Pakistan. There are many americans, much more informed than Najam Sethi, who also believe in this. Some examples are Raun Paul, Alex Jones, Webster Tapley, etc.

http://www.infowars.com/

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
So you want to say he should mold and twist the past? just because we dont like the truth? is that what you are portraying?

I agree with bringing up truth usm100 but:
1- He has to be careful. Sometimes there are avenues to bring up truths.
2- Nawaz Sharif was better for Pakistan in 1999. Musharaf coup was US-backed (see details in my comment below). Najam Sethi is always a US tattu. He speaks for US 99% of the time and then 1% he speaks against to create an apparent independence. Pakistan minus Musharaf's coup would have been much better. Democracy would have improved. Even if people think NS was becoming an ameer ul momineen, things could have changed later and constitution re-amended but atleast democracy would have moved forward and flourished.

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]He never talk him self when aver [/FONT][FONT=&quot]US[/FONT][FONT=&quot] deliver some thing they delivered through him.[/FONT]

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Those who thinks hez telling truth plz consider the following facts:

= First War between India and Pakistan was fought in October 1947.

= Sethi was born in May 1948. [a year after First Indo-Pak war].

[First Indo-Pak War 1947] Bearing in mind his date of birth, in my opinion the facts hez describing about 1947 war cant be true for the reason that those incidents took place a year before his birth, therefore, he does not possesses first hand knowledge or information about 1947 war. Secondly, he has not quoted any credible source or commission report that supports the story narrated by him about 1947 war. Thus to me his story itself is a conspiracy theory.

[Second Indo-Pak War 1965]
Since he was born in May 1948 so at the time of Second Indo-Pak War in 1965 he was just a 16/17 years old boy. Given the fact that he was a teenager in 1965 how he can be so sure about the facts hez describing about this war. He didnt say that at this tender age he actually had a chance to meet any of Pakistani war planner instead he mentioned a third person who asked ZA Bhutto abt the war, so his knowledge is based on hearsay stories thus its not credible.

[Third Indo-Pak War 1971]
Sethi did his graduation from Government College Lahore in 1967 after that he went to England and got a BA Honour in Economics from Cambridge in 1970 thereafter he stayed there for another year as Ph.d research fellow; that means till 1971/72 sethi was not present in Pakistan. Considering his absence from Pakistan during the period between 1967 to 1971/72, his knowledge and information about the incidents took place in that period does not sound authentic and is not based on credible evidence. Whatever he said is based on romours he heard about war sitting in England.
[I'll not comment on Kargil]
Bearing in mind above facts to me his analysis about the reality of Indo-Pak wars sounds illogical and lacks credibility. Moreover hez unfair to blame Pakistan for every thing. No doubt there might have been some mistakes on Pakistan's part but it doesnt mean that he should discuss those mistakes like this in Public.

M javed

Banned
He always claims 'his chirya revealed to him'.

It is strange his chirya has a formidable rivalary against Pakistan only.

Perhaps his chirya lives in India or Washington.

Yeh rishwat cheeze hi essi hay ke chori na jae.

Aggar Insaan 'halal' ki kamaee khae toa kabhi jhoot na bole aur na 'maad-re-wattan' ke mafadaat se ghaddari kre.

Koi soch bhi nahien sakta Pakistan ke andar kitne 'Sethi' bethe hain.

Ham bebas hain - iss lye hamari botyan noch noch ker khaate ho - besharmo

Khuda iss wattan ki hafazat kre - aggar ata kya hay - toa iss ki hifaazat aur khushhaali bhi teri zumma-daari hay - Teri zaat-e-baberkaat ka wasta - ham se der gozar ferma - ham per raham ferma - apne naam lewaon per iss qadar kehar kyun.

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan has hope as long as brave people like Najam Sethi are not afraid to speak the truth.