Aapas Ki Baat - 23rd May 2011 - Discussion & Analysis Over PNS Mehran Attack - One More Security Lap

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done mr.sethi,I agree with your views 100%.As a matter of fact i have given my views on "Capital Talk " before your programmes and said almost the same things.I think time have come for the accountability of army and intelligence agencies because the security of the nation is at stake.Pak should expel all the CIA and other contractors from the country to put the conspiracy at rest. There is no doubt something is cooking in washington against pakitan because of alqaeda and our nukes. Pak should be very clear on this issue that we dont want TTP ,alqaeda and other banned organistions or we dont need talbibanisation in the country which is suisidal for pakistan.

Last edited:

umariqbal

Banned
well i dont care what ever he said about the army but HOW THE **** IT COULD BE OUR WAR ? WHERE WERE TERRORIST ATTACKS BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11 ? WHERE WERE THE TERRORIST ATTACKS BEFORE THAT DICK HEAD MUSHARAF SENT THE TROOPS INTO WAANA OR WAZIRISTAAN WHICH WAS ASKED BY AMERICANS ? WHY DO AMERICANS ASK US TO DO MORE IF ITS OUR WAR ? **** U NAJJAM SETHI.

umariqbal

Banned
Thats what imran khan has been crying about, to stop listenening to the americans and tell them you cant fight on their behalf. And he is the only one telling the nation and world to stop the war in afghanistan and he is the bad guy ? How the effff come ? Freakin dick head sethi.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
You talk about the accountability of forces and you are termed as traitors . Thats all that happens. I wish and hope we can make all the loopholes closed. So no one gets suspiceous of what we are doing. Let us be honest to our nation and to the world. Let us all have good accountability in place.
well done mr.sethi,I agree with your views 100%.As a matter of fact i have given my views on "Capital Talk " before your programmes and said almost the same things.I think time have come for the accountability of army and intelligence agencies because the security of the nation is at stake.Pak should expel all the CIA and other contractors from the country to put the conspiracy at rest. There is no doubt something is cooking in washington against pakitan because of alqaeda and our nukes. Pak should be very clear on this issue that we dont want TTP ,alqaeda and other banned organistions or we dont need talbibanisation in the country which is suisidal for pakistan.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is talking entirely some thing else and dont quote out of proportionate. He simply says taliban are not fighting against pakistan. he never condemn the talibans. Lets face it.. There should be no hypocracy. We should alll have one stance. First we should take care of our house.. Take off all these blood sucker talibans and the rest of militias and then we can face the world. .Else there is no way to survive. And imran should get some lessons and stop doing the hypocracy.

Thats what imran khan has been crying about, to stop listenening to the americans and tell them you cant fight on their behalf. And he is the only one telling the nation and world to stop the war in afghanistan and he is the bad guy ? How the effff come ? Freakin dick head sethi.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most thoughtful discussion ever I watched. Thank you very much for showing us our scurfaces.
Well said that our forces should be sent to these terrorists to get some training.

Idea bura nahin hai, ye batao wahan sifarish chalti hay.

Last edited:

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Things are not that simple as what Mr Sethi concludes. Failure is there but bigger failure will be to fight at wrong front. Its a too big effort for TTP.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Najam sethi is well known pro American person for quite a long time. You wouldn't get him critisize American even for the moment. When the American landed their forces within Territories of Pakistan in Abbotabad, he wouldn't talk about it, however, he was gungho critisizing the security apparatus for not knowning the whereabouts of OBL. So, there is nothing in his position as far as the Americans are concerned. He knows very well that this war is not started by Pakistan and no Pakistanis were part of 911 event. The planning of the 911 wasn't done in Pakistan either. We are fighting American war for America and being rented for the services by Americans. He is much more smarter than what he shows.

Kkhan1425

Citizen
STRATFOR

---------------------------
March 3, 2011

PAKISTANI INTELLIGENCE AND THE CIA: MUTUAL DISTRUST AND SUSPICION

By Scott Stewart

"There are many in Washington who believe the ISI knows the location of high-value al Qaeda targets and senior members of organizations like the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani network, which are responsible for many of the attacks against U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

This belief that the ISI is holding back intelligence compels the CIA to run unilateral intelligence operations (meaning operations it does not tell the ISI about). Many of these unilateral operations likely involve the recruitment of Pakistani government officials, including members of the ISI. Naturally, the ISI is not happy with these intelligence operations, and the result is the mistrust and tension we see between the ISI and the CIA.

It is important to remember that in the intelligence world there is no such thing as a friendly intelligence service. While services will cooperate on issues of mutual interest, they will always serve their own national interests first, even when that places them at odds with an intelligence service they are coordinating with".

In the above piece quite interesting is :

"This belief that the ISI is holding back intelligence compels the CIA to run unilateral intelligence operations (meaning operations it does not tell the ISI about). Many of these unilateral operations likely involve the recruitment of Pakistani government officials, including members of the ISI. "

By: Khurshid Khan

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
excellent analysis..the best on the whole incident after Talat hussain's show!!!
i dont know how many of such incidents will wake our nation and when will we realize that the war is inside pakistan and we have to deal with these 'tafreeki' extremists!!!
enough is enough!!!! Pak army should annihilate these sons of bi*****!!!!!!!!!!