Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule The Country (Sethi ki Qal

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule Over Country!!!

So Najam Sethi is your idea of a credible journalist, just because he toes your party's line and propaganda :lol:
Still you fail to provide any evidence of your claims, you cant tell us where Imran Khan changed his statement but i can prove that his statement is the same because the case against Altaf is not withdrawn.
Btw Najam Sethi is not ok for me no matter what he says. He received Hilal-e-Imtiaz from Zardari for protecting American interests during Raymond Davis case and favored his release, and now he changed his statement about Imran Khan, the confused politician who would be a disaster if he came to power now has potential to rule the country...
Flop journalist who has no brain of his own.
shame on you, probably you have some interest with this govt otherwise you wouldnt be against imran.
imran is a true lover pakistan and he will save this pakistan with Allah help.
INSHALLAH​

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Reality of Nawaz Sharif

RECORDER REPORT

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) on Tuesday lashed out at opposition leader in National Assembly Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan for labeling PTI as a puppet party and released details of assets and properties owned by Sharif family.

Speaking at a news conference, PTI spokesman, Zahid Kazmi alleged that PML-N is a political party 'born out of illegal wedlock' with a dictator. He also shared details of what he called as illegal wealth acquired by PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif and his family.

Giving details, Kazmi claimed that the day Nawaz Sharif became finance minister, the entire family's earnings were few million rupees and had only one re-rolling mill. After that he added that they set up Ittefaq Sugar Mills in 1982, Brothers steel in 1983, Brother's Textile Mills in 1986, Brothers Sugar Mills Ltd in 1986, Ittefaq Textile units in 2-3 in 1987, Khalid Siraj Textile Mills in 1988, Ramzan Buksh Textiles in 1987 and Farooq Barkat (Pvt) Ltd in 1985.

He claimed that these industries were established on loans during Ziaul Haq regime. He further said that written off loans calculated by the first Public Accounts Committee (PAC), there were two at the top i.e. Chaudhry brothers with Rs22 billions, Mian Sharif with Rs21 billion, adding that all these were written off by Ziaul Haq and the record was still available in PAC Report of 1989.

Kazmi further claimed that by the time of Zia ul Haq's fateful plane crash, Mian Sharif's family was earning a net profit of US$ 3 million, up from a few million rupees. "While by the end of the decade their net assets were worth more than Rs 6 billion, according to their own admission, nearly US$ 350 million at the time. But this turned out to be small-change when Nawaz Sharif became the Prime Minister", he maintained.

When Nawaz Sharif became Prime Minister, Kazmi said that the group took a decision to secure project loans from the foreign banks and only working capital was taken from the nationalised commercial banks.

The project financing by foreign banks was ostensibly secured against the foreign currency deposits, a number of which were held in 'Benamee' accounts, as repeatedly claimed by the then interior minister Naseer Ullah Khan Babar at his press conferences, he added.

He said that in 1992 the slain Punjab governor Salman Taseer released an account of Nawaz Sharif's alleged corruption stating that the family had taken loans of up to Rs12 billion rupees, which were never paid back.

The PTI leader said that on March 2, 1994 Khalid Siraj, a cousin of Nawaz Sharif had claimed that the assets of the seven brothers were valued at Rs 21 billion.

He further claimed that by 1995 the family's declared annual profits from industrial units had increased 1500 percent from US$ 30 million to staggering US$ 400 million.

About the details of the properties of Nawaz Sharif and family property in UK, Kazmi claimed that they have properties including (i) 356- Wexham Road, Slough SL2 5 QL (ii) 116 Byron Avenue, Honslow TW 4 6LY (iii) 149 The Crecent, Slolugh SL 1 2LF (iv) 332 Wexham Road, Slough SL 2 5 QL (v) 24 Railway Road, Kings Lynn PE 30 1 NF and (vi) 149 The Crescent, Slough SL 1 2LF.

About the assets of Hamza Sharif son of Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif, he said that he (Hamza) owns (i) 24 Jermyn Street, Liverpool l8 2 XA (ii) 14 garrison Close, Liverpool l8 0HA (iii) 65 Ellerker Avenue, Doncaster DN4 0AY and (iv) 75 Wellingley Road, Balby, Doncaster DN4 8TB.

About Hassasn Nawaz Sharif, son of Nawaz Sharif, Kazmi claimed that he also owns in UK (i) Avenfield House, Parklane, London W1K 7AF (ii) 62 Springfield Road, Wolverhampton WW 10 0LJ and (iii) 119 Eton Avenue, Wembly HA0 3 BA.

Regarding the assets of Kalsoom Sharif, he claimed that she owns 200 The Frithe, Slough SL 2 5RW (ii) 30 Lloyd Road, Manchester M19 2RF, (iii) 16 Grasmere Parade, Wexham Road, Slough SL 2 5HZ(iv) 1/1, Clerk Street, Edinberg EH 8 9JH and (v) 201 ST. Andres Road, Birmingham B9 4NB.

About the assets of Mariam Sharif, he claimed that she owns (i) 78 Edinburgh Road, London E 17 7 QB (ii) 9 Sturrock Close, London N 15 5 JA (iii) 49 Avenuse Road, London N 15 5JG (iv) 6 Selby Square, London W 10 4 AP (v) 4 Highfiled LAN, Maidnhead SL6 AG and (vi) 200 Richmond Hill Street, Accrington BB5 OPZ.

The PTI leader while referring to the leader of the opposition's Monday speech in National Assembly tagged Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan as 'leader of the friendly opposition'. "The double faced policies of the PML-N stand exposed with sinking popularity and it is now getting desperate by making absence allegations against the PTI leader", he maintained.

He warned the PML-N not to indulge in mud slinging adding that PTI was fully prepared to counter the propaganda launched against it and if need it will expose the 'real face' of the top PML-N leaders.

Kazmi accused the PML-N for a long history of making underhand deals with dictators. "Instead standing with its local leadership, the PML-N top leaders even made a deal with General Musharraf to quit politics for 10 years and opted to live in exile", he said.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule Over Country!!!

PML(N). after imran pml(n) is the best .
our army fears from pml(n)
america fears from pml
india fears from pml/
kuch na kuch baat tou hai
Ofcourse PMLN is the best who cant even stand up infront of ISI. ISI takes away Raymond Davis and abducts the victims' families' and the poor PMLN government is helpless.
I dont know how many chances and how many frauds you are willing to take to learn your lesson.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

shame on you, probably you have some interest with this govt otherwise you wouldnt be against imran.
INSHALLAH​
I think you didnt understand what i wrote because i support Imran Khan.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

INSHALLAH​

Who you are cursing Mr.?

Are you cursing arslan4u or Najam Sethi....?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes and your leader can really stand up against ISI. Cause he runs and sits directly in there laps. LOL
Ofcourse PMLN is the best who cant even stand up infront of ISI. ISI takes away Raymond Davis and abducts the victims' families' and the poor PMLN government is helpless.
I dont know how many chances and how many frauds you are willing to take to learn your lesson.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Curse the jhoota
Curse the ISI supported guy
Curse the Jewish lobby supported leader
Ooh you dont have to curse different cause all are 1 person i.e Imran
Who you are cursing Mr.?

Are you cursing arslan4u or Najam Sethi....?

BEN10

Voter (50+ posts)
Mr. Sethi and all other people like him reminds me of the time when people of Arabia used to say to Prophet Hazrat Mohammad pbuh that we believe that you are Saddique and Ameen but we cannot leave the religion of ours forefathers. Similarly these people who worships N.S, Altaf, Bhuto etc know that their leaders are corrupt and have done nothing for Pakistan when they were given 2 or 3 chances and they know and believe that Imran Khan is not corrupt and if given a chance will change Pakistan but they are blind followers or for small gains and other personal interests willing to support their corrupt leaders but will not support honesty truth.

May Allah open our hearts and minds and give us the wisdom to differntiate between right and wrong (Amin)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If we accept for the sake of discussion that the agencies are involved in making these alliances of the political parties then what does it mean for the political parties?
Does this not mean that these political partiers are as much responsible as the agencies rather more than that because they are playing in the hands of others and later on they start to cry and scream about the same?
NS and his party are very much against Musharraf because NS was removed from power but what about the time he was a part of IJI and that gave him the power to be in government ,I have never heard him complain about that time!
mqm has always been a part of the government in any Army rule so what is thier complaint? just the fact that they must be in power otherwise they will be against the agencies?
PPP came into existence under the umbrella of Gen. Ayub rule who was from Army, ppp complains of being ousted by the agencies although twice it was done by their own presidents, but never a complain of being in the government when ZAB was with Ayub Khan?
What kind of double or tripple standards are being employed by these so called lovers of democracy? They seem to have one principle and that is "Not to have a principle"

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

great job najam sethi! the fact that so many people watch this show and comment on it is a fact in itself that people think he is unbiased and speaks with facts!!!
See this poll to find out what members think of Najam Sethi:
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?55252-Best-most-unbiased-and-fair-anchor-analyst

7 votes out of 179 (3.91%) for him. (thumbsdown)
If you have another survey or poll to counter this then please share.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Curse the jhoota
Curse the ISI supported guy
Curse the Jewish lobby supported leader
Ooh you dont have to curse different cause all are 1 person i.e Imran

Why are you not cursing American Agent......?

Why are you not cursing Seller of Aimal Kaansi to Americans......?

Why are you not cursing Corrupt Leader who Wrote off about 21 BN Rs. in Zia Era......?

Why are you not cursing that person who rip off and take it Itefiq Foundery and leaving destroyed Railways till now.....?

Why are you not cursing that corrupt person who has still to pay the Loan of Hudaibia Paper Mills.......?

There is a big list of your Master's corruption......, if you don't know I can provide...

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Offcourse if you keep polling in it with 100 different ids thats what will happen. Paid Internet army.
See this poll to find out what members think of Najam Sethi:
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?55252-Best-most-unbiased-and-fair-anchor-analyst

7 votes out of 179 (3.91%) for him. (thumbsdown)
If you have another survey or poll to counter this then please share.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thats all you can come up with??? just same misinformation over and over nahen beta aisa kaam nahen chala ga. Get out of the generals laps and then start talking.
Why are you not cursing American Agent......?

Why are you not cursing Seller of Aimal Kaansi to Americans......?

Why are you not cursing Corrupt Leader who Wrote off about 21 BN Rs. in Zia Era......?

Why are you not cursing that person who rip off and take it Itefiq Foundery and leaving destroyed Railways till now.....?

Why are you not cursing that corrupt person who has still to pay the Loan of Hudaibia Paper Mills.......?

There is a big list of your Master's corruption......, if you don't know I can provide...

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Offcourse if you keep polling in it with 100 different ids thats what will happen. Paid Internet army.
Why dont you complain to the moderators and ask them to check all IDs and find my duplicate ones?
All you ever do is make stupid accusations and never have a single shred of proof.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thats all you can come up with??? just same misinformation over and over nahen beta aisa kaam nahen chala ga. Get out of the generals laps and then start talking.
Hahaha look whos talking, the corruption king's mouthpiece who has no real evidence of Imran Khan meeting anyone but still spreading misinformation and lies against him.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
najam sethi is most intelligent devil.He always try to mold facts to support his opinion.imran Khan has no need of NS consultaion .he never particpate in discussion as he know it will show the weakness of his arguments

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Three weeks ago, Najam Sethi was saying that Imran should concentrate on cricket and quit politics and today Sethi is accepting Imran as a great leader. What happened ...............may be ISI told Sethi to take that position?