Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule The Country (Sethi ki Qal

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule Over Country!!!

great job najam sethi! the fact that so many people watch this show and comment on it is a fact in itself that people think he is unbiased and speaks with facts!!!

Adeel

Founder
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule Over Country!!!

Maybe Sethi has no choice but to accept that Imran will come into power? Therefore he's making excuses to accept what he never did before?

Maun ki khani par rahi hai?

Pak_Passion

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule The Country!!(Sethi ki Qalabazian?)

Iss ki chirya aur iss ka boss aik hee aadmi hay ................ Zardari. Sethi, Abbas Athar and Imtiaz Alam are senior member of Zardari's think tank. Previously their head quarter was Governer house when Taseer was alive.

I_hate_Liars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule The Country!!(Sethi ki Qalabazian?)

Thumbs up Abbasi bhai,

I really feel you have potential of a great politician, I do remember, when Raymond David issue came to an end, and the way Mr Imran Khan escape from the issue and covered in favor of establishment. You had given your reviews, which now have become reality, every one is talking about Mr Imran Khan's role in current situation, He still have not given any proper answer, He spoke to Hamid Mir, but he actually did his best to mix and confuse things, He should say, I will not go in any possible alliance with any criminal or establishment, I am away from all this crap, but nothing.

Well looks like, now Mr Abbasi will lauch his own party by the name of siasat.pk patriots....hahaha

saint

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

if i get any proved information that imran is involved with ISI for powers i m not going to vote for him

who would you vote then .. let's all hear out the other option you got ?

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

who would you vote then .. let's all hear out the other option you got ?

PML(N). after imran pml(n) is the best .
our army fears from pml(n)
america fears from pml
india fears from pml/
kuch na kuch baat tou hai

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

hahaha, Najam Sethi ki qalabaaziaan......he was trying to throw IK out of power .... now he is doing atleast a bit of t.c. like saying why IK is baitaab for power. However, bohat tez hai Sethi and for his boss Zardari he is still suggesting people that IK is gonna come on shoulders of agencies (might just be a rumour coz IK is so popular - anyone with a working brain wants to vote for IK), and suggesting that IK should wait for 5 years or so. The problem is that we are already is such a bad shape - we don't have five years to give to any b***ards like PPP or PMLN or Q.

However, a big problem with the coalition explained by this program is - Musharaf's party. That will be pathetic....... Musharaf Ghaddar's party should not be a part of coalition. That automatically means bringing in foreign (Israeli and US) agents in coalition.

Yasin from Karak sahib (caller) - Why can't I.K. can't build hospitals, universities and schools if he comes into power?? Najam Sethi would never want any honest person to rule the country coz he himself is a corrupt journalist who always works for money.

Adnan Swati - have a bigger heart....don't be jazbati. PML(N) has been playing around not fulfilling the opposition role - for almost 3 years they didn't perform the role of opposition.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sethi always try to give bad image to Imran Khan
now he is try to show as if Imran Khan is ISI guy when it is clear that he is not.

Shame of Sethi

Imran Khan Zindabad

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

if i get any proved information that imran is involved with ISI for powers i m not going to vote for him

I agree with NAJAM SETHI , Imran khan should come to power but not with the help of agencies , and i am so confused about NAJAM SETHI because he was asking Imran khan to leave politics few days back during cricket world cup,and was saying that Imran is not made for politics and today he wants imran to come into power......

What a confused person this Najam Sethi is?

His contradictions:

1) Imran is confused

2) Imran is incompetent..

3) Imran has no party so Army can use him and can easily twist his arm.

etc. etc.

But today Mr Najam Sethi said that

1) Imran has great potentials to rule

2) Imran has party and Most of the youngster follow him due to hi clean past track record...

and Suggesting Imran as well not to play in the hand of ISI but before this suggestion .......

Imran had categorically denied in almost every interview that if he would come on the shoulders of Army, how can he implement his agenda.

It is on the record and Mr Najam Sethi should consult Imran's recent interviews. If he can't find anywhere else, he should visit www.insaf.pk or http://insaf.pk/Media/Videos/tabid/62/Default.aspx

We trust Imran because we can't speculate before time and we shouldn't trust on rumours....

I don't think Imran would go with Musharaf and Altaf who have not that much sake in Punjab at the moment...

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

********** ko to dekho, yaani khud he duusron ko munafiq keh rahe hen, this is also a sign of **********, Nawaz ka waqt araha he inshAllah, one thing is 100 % sure , bechara Nawaz 100% sukha reh jai ga, i am sorry for Nawaz, ab bye bye Nawazu
Hypocracy at its best. Yesterday all the guys were criticizing Sethi and today he is kind of ok for you. What a shame and total hypocracy. Every person who is in there senses knows he is telling the truth. So if he is really sitting in ISI generals lap than what to expect from him. I am not for sale. You are already sold beta and you dont even know that you have been sold. What a pitty.
If you were not sold how could you change statement on MQM and the bhagora general??

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Imran has categorically made it clear to everyone including Najam Sethi Sahib in the clip and we as supporters of Imran should believe him.

If we don't believe him then why are we following him?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Thumbs up Abbasi bhai,

I really feel you have potential of a great politician, I do remember, when Raymond David issue came to an end, and the way Mr Imran Khan escape from the issue and covered in favor of establishment. You had given your reviews, which now have become reality, every one is talking about Mr Imran Khan's role in current situation, He still have not given any proper answer, He spoke to Hamid Mir, but he actually did his best to mix and confuse things, He should say, I will not go in any possible alliance with any criminal or establishment, I am away from all this crap, but nothing.

Well looks like, now Mr Abbasi will lauch his own party by the name of siasat.pk patriots....hahaha

Rubbish and non-sense review by your Abbas Bhai as simple as that.... Just wait for the time.

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)

main kehta tha Imran Khan last and only hope of pakistan now every boady will say Imran Khan is last hope of pakistan

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

You should stop posting until you can show me one video of Imran criticizing MQM after the call. And if you cannot Then atleast admit your so called leader is a big lier.
So Najam Sethi is your idea of a credible journalist, just because he toes your party's line and propaganda :lol:
Still you fail to provide any evidence of your claims, you cant tell us where Imran Khan changed his statement but i can prove that his statement is the same because the case against Altaf is not withdrawn.
Btw Najam Sethi is not ok for me no matter what he says. He received Hilal-e-Imtiaz from Zardari for protecting American interests during Raymond Davis case and favored his release, and now he changed his statement about Imran Khan, the confused politician who would be a disaster if he came to power now has potential to rule the country...
Flop journalist who has no brain of his own.

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
salam brothers,
wake up ow this is the time to brig IMRAN KHAN as he is the only oe can lead the country and put the corrupt politicians mouth closed for ever.
so vote him this time before you people regret.

thanks for understanding.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran is in so much greed for power that he has forgotten that there should be principles and if he do some more mistakes like this he will be history. A person cannot become a leader by keep telling lies to nation. And person also cannot be a leader if he got a online bormbardment team who will write every harsh thing if they ask any question about Imran.

Thumbs up Abbasi bhai,

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Again no chance for bhagora leader. Article 6 is ready for him .

********** ko to dekho, yaani khud he duusron ko munafiq keh rahe hen, this is also a sign of **********, Nawaz ka waqt araha he inshAllah, one thing is 100 % sure , bechara Nawaz 100% sukha reh jai ga, i am sorry for Nawaz, ab bye bye Nawazu

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)

shame on you, probably you have some interest with this govt otherwise you wouldnt be against imran.
imran is a true lover pakistan and he will save this pakistan with Allah help.
INSHALLAH