Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule The Country (Sethi ki Qal

Aapas Ki Baat

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

b20b1760db100d3e142bcba294e2ebf1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule Over Country!!!

if i get any proved information that imran is involved with ISI for powers i m not going to vote for him

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan Has a Great Potential to Rule Over Country!!!

I agree with NAJAM SETHI , Imran khan should come to power but not with the help of agencies , and i am so confused about NAJAM SETHI because he was asking Imran khan to leave politics few days back during cricket world cup,and was saying that Imran is not made for politics and today he wants imran to come into power......

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)

najam sethi said in todays program that may be my CHERYA is ISI. may be najam sethi is ...................

Last edited:

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)

dont worry bro.... first time najam said imran can come into power. he never said this thing before. he dont like basically imran khan. look at his whole programs. any way he just want to break imrans votes in every program.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)

if i get any proved information that imran is involved with ISI for powers i m not going to vote for him
dont worry bro.... first time najam said imran can come into power. he never said this thing before. he dont like basically imran khan. look at his whole programs. any way he just want to break imrans votes in every program. from where u will get prove, from ISI or from najam?. its not very difficult for them to do some programs and prove this tht ISI is behind him..... we should be strong and back imran khan..

only hope is Imran khan

Last edited:

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bhaiiyoonn Imran Khan ne bar bar iss ki tardeed ki he aur I trust Imran's words.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)

Bhudda sudaar gaya hai yaha tou butter polish karaha ha. Imran aur pti ki power dekh ker ab palti marahaha ha key jis din pti power mein ayi tou muneeb aur bhuddha ko pti ko face karna mushkil hojeyga

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree with NAJAM SETHI , Imran khan should come to power but not with the help of agencies , and i am so confused about NAJAM SETHI because he was asking Imran khan to leave politics few days back during cricket world cup,and was saying that Imran is not made for politics and today he wants imran to come into power......

I think it is becouse of "Feedback" of PTI jawans. :lol:

mdiqbal

Voter (50+ posts)

Sethi sounds like the french newspapres during Napoleon Bonaparte's return to france.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hypocracy at its best. Yesterday all the guys were criticizing Sethi and today he is kind of ok for you. What a shame and total hypocracy. Every person who is in there senses knows he is telling the truth. So if he is really sitting in ISI generals lap than what to expect from him. I am not for sale. You are already sold beta and you dont even know that you have been sold. What a pitty.
If you were not sold how could you change statement on MQM and the bhagora general??

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Not bad mr.sethi .

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

he is just good in spreading rumours. he says everything in his program what he thinks before going to sleep. he does not have any source(chirya). Anybody can analyse like he does and can make his information authentic by using name of chirya or kabooter or whatever (such a cheap way to prove your information authentic). If somebody do some survey and ask the people who they are going to vote to? 90 percent will say Imran Khan. this percentage is more in educated young people. Now if it is so then every can understand that Imran and PTI is an emerging power because young voters are more then 60 percent of the pakistan. He is just trying to tilt his popularity into confusion by spreading this kind of rumours to deviate Imran's voters by putting them in doubt. but this foolish buddah doesn't know that this youth like Imran because they are wise and intelligent and clever enough to understand his bloody intentions.
May Allah bless Imran and give his party victory if they are on Haqq because Allah knows every thing. Amin

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh my lord 90 % hahahahaha wow
Intelligent and clever and Imran.. Ofccourse he is clever enough and greedy enough to lie to the whole nation. He is a blood sucker who is sitting in armies laps to get into power. DOnt be greedy . You will never ever get even close to power. If he gets 10 seats with out using his masters the army do let us know .
he is just good in spreading rumours. he says everything in his program what he thinks before going to sleep. he does not have any source(chirya). Anybody can analyse like he does and can make his information authentic by using name of chirya or kabooter or whatever (such a cheap way to prove your information authentic). If somebody do some survey and ask the people who they are going to vote to? 90 percent will say Imran Khan. this percentage is more in educated young people. Now if it is so then every can understand that Imran and PTI is an emerging power because young voters are more then 60 percent of the pakistan. He is just trying to tilt his popularity into confusion by spreading this kind of rumours to deviate Imran's voters by putting them in doubt. but this foolish buddah doesn't know that this youth like Imran because they are wise and intelligent and clever enough to understand his bloody intentions.
May Allah bless Imran and give his party victory if they are on Haqq because Allah knows every thing. Amin

BEN10

Voter (50+ posts)

Sethi is very clever and anybody can pay him and speak their language. When PML-N and PPP comes in power through these agencies its O.K halal for them but if some body else is being supported by these agencies its haram. Even though he admitted that I.K is not corrupt and he wants to come in power to put Pakistan in right track he should not take help from agencies. I think I.K should take what ever he can to comes in power to get rid of these corrupt politicians and journalists there is nothing wrong with that. N.S is made leader by these agencies but people have short memory every body had accepted him as leader even though he was corrupt. I think this is all compaign run by PML-N and PPP to stop I.K in becoming power because they know that if he comes in power thten that that is last day for them. they have seen the mood of people and especially young generation.Ihave only one thing for to say to sethi and people like him why are you doing this? do not be so selfish think of Pakistan, think of your children's future and their their children's future. one day evry body has to die dont make your place in hell, look at what they have done with Pakistan in three years and you still support these ******** and want them to have complete their 5 years. Give me a single reason and one good thing they have done for people and Pakistan. Me and my family were PPP supporter before B.N death but not anymore no matter what our whole family will VOTE for I.K, and I have convinced all my other relatives and friends and neighbours. I am not distracted by people like you because I believe I.K is the only hope for Pakistan. I have one request to all my brothers and sisters please do not get distracted by these people but you should discourage them through. Be Unite Be only Pakistani Keep Pakistan first always.

BEN10

Voter (50+ posts)

Brother Kiani you said very right that Seth's "INTENTIONS ARE BAD" he has some kind of personal grudge (Bughaz) agains Imran Khan, and he makes every effort to defame him but Inshallah he will not succeed

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have not seen this progarm, but from the comments given I ams sure that , Sethi just wants to improve his program rating, by discussing IK in his every 2nd program. Never trust this crap sethi.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hypocracy at its best. Yesterday all the guys were criticizing Sethi and today he is kind of ok for you. What a shame and total hypocracy. Every person who is in there senses knows he is telling the truth. So if he is really sitting in ISI generals lap than what to expect from him. I am not for sale. You are already sold beta and you dont even know that you have been sold. What a pitty.
If you were not sold how could you change statement on MQM and the bhagora general??
So Najam Sethi is your idea of a credible journalist, just because he toes your party's line and propaganda :lol:
Still you fail to provide any evidence of your claims, you cant tell us where Imran Khan changed his statement but i can prove that his statement is the same because the case against Altaf is not withdrawn.
Btw Najam Sethi is not ok for me no matter what he says. He received Hilal-e-Imtiaz from Zardari for protecting American interests during Raymond Davis case and favored his release, and now he changed his statement about Imran Khan, the confused politician who would be a disaster if he came to power now has potential to rule the country...
Flop journalist who has no brain of his own.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

hello brother i don't know what is your agenda but I know very well that what is Mr. Sethi's agenda if you will say I can prove it to you because I also have some chirya. Anyway Do you know what is proof of somebody's truth-full-ness that his enemies praise him and that's what Mr. sethi and like him do and they don't have any allegation to label on Imran khan. For me this is enough to support him and this should be enough for any patriotic pakistan to support him. Now who paid him to paint Imran as ISI's guy, if you use your beautiful mind then you will understand very well.