Aapas Ki Baat - 16th May 2011 - Discussion Over Pak-US Relations, Nawaz Sharif's Press Conference &

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
So wht NS and his supporter (yapping)(yapping)(yapping) think about todays drones attacked ...........

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks munib,i agree with most of the stuff mr.sethi said.Pak have to decide if it wants to go after the alqaeda and TTP alone or with US .This is a very serious issue needs very urgent attention.I know ISI have given US a corridor where they can target the militants near pak afghan border so if pak thinks US drone attacks are taking out our real enemies "alqaeda and TTP" then it can be helpful but if the attacks are carried out in populated areas ,collateral damage is too high for those attacks. I think this should be checked out with the concerned authorities which are in the interest of pak and international community because at this moment ,pak is the target of militants attacks .If pak can try to live without US aid ,it will be beneficial in the national interest, the reason is pak will strive to live within its means and try to generate more money from its own resourcs.Finally one day pak have to live without US aid anyway with respect so why not try now? right now ,pak is charging only Rs.40 per container whereas it should be at least Rs.4 lakh per container and there need to be accountibility of containers .

Last edited:

amin87

Citizen
Bhikarion pay attack hotay rahain gay that's wat ns supporters says.. Ask general n zardari Jin ki gov hay .. Ns ki nahi.. Waisay is mulaq main Ab pro and anti ns politics Ho rahi hay Jaisay aik zamanay main Bhutto anti Bhutto hoi thi.. So that's good sign for ns supporters ..

amin87

Citizen

Bhikarion pay attack hotay rahain gay that's wat ns supporters says.. Ask general n zardari Jin ki gov hay .. Ns ki nahi.. Waisay is mulaq main Ab pro and anti ns politics Ho rahi hay Jaisay aik zamanay main Bhutto anti Bhutto hoi thi.. So that's good sign for ns supporters ..

amin87

Citizen

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lots of logic, but for whom, those who are divided, or are being fooled, or are emotionally black mailed............

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not sure why Sethi is so much inclined towards USA.....yeah there are reasons for that but still someone who calls himself a Pakistani should have some "sharam". Ofcourse people are against the terrorist attacks but Sethi doesn't understand that these terrorist attacks (like bomb blasts) are related to drone attacks. Once drone attacks are stopped, and we get out of someone else's war, it won't be much of an issue to control this internal terrorism. Another thing Sethi keeps on ignoring is that these internal blasts are conducted with the help of same people who are conducting drone attacks.

What Najam Sethi is saying about Nawaz Sharif is absolutely right. Army is afraid of Nawaz Sharif. Army is biased coz they know Nawaz Sharif is the only one leader (although i don't support him but acknowledge this fact) who may remind the COAS that Prime Minister is the boss of COAS Army doesn't have any role in politics and that Army should do what it is recruited and paid for!!!!!!!!!

Pasha bakwas kar rha hai. In my opinion Ch. Nisar is not a great guy but I believe Pasha is even worse.....

What DG-ISI said confirms Imran Khan's stance. DG said they left RD due to orders from President and PM. If President and PM don't give any clarification - they are the culprits.

I appreciate Najam's stance about Army.....that's great. Just curious how the supporters of Army (on this forum) are taking it coz they were supporting Najam Sethi earlier and now NS speaks against Army, Pervez Musharaf, etc.

Najam is always so much afraid and makes the public also afraid of others. People like Najam suggest Pakistanis to be beggars forever................ Even when at the end he is saying k "log sahi kahtay hain apne paun pay khara hona chahyay......" he is at the same time scaring different sects like saying Army won't get weapons for years, there will be sanctions, etc. He is not asking to break the kashkol, he is just saying "don't break kashkol ever" but in a very smart way.... bohat tez aadmi hai....

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
koi faida hey in logic ka, na hi siasi log itni samjh bhoojh rakhtey hain aur na hi fauji in ko sunnaney key liay tayar hain, to be honest j kerry key visit sey aisey lagta hey jaisey, changran dey ghar shaadi di video banawan wala aya aey , tey aundian hi order dita ey, kuri no dasso main muafi mangwan aya wan, ....

Jodhra

Citizen
I find Nazam's approach in the issue of OBL, war on terror, american aid, establishment and political rift to be very pragmatic and balanced....He unlike others is not shoving his opinion onto viwers but infact is asking us to introspect, weigh all the pros and cons before we as a nation form an opinion and force it down on the ruling class......or atleast try to

Last edited:

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i am not sure why are You so inclined towards your late daddy osama. may he burn in hell.

I am not sure why Sethi is so much inclined towards USA.....yeah there are reasons for that but still someone who calls himself a Pakistani should have some "sharam". Ofcourse people are against the terrorist attacks but Sethi doesn't understand that these terrorist attacks (like bomb blasts) are related to drone attacks. Once drone attacks are stopped, and we get out of someone else's war, it won't be much of an issue to control this internal terrorism. Another thing Sethi keeps on ignoring is that these internal blasts are conducted with the help of same people who are conducting drone attacks.

What Najam Sethi is saying about Nawaz Sharif is absolutely right. Army is afraid of Nawaz Sharif. Army is biased coz they know Nawaz Sharif is the only one leader (although i don't support him but acknowledge this fact) who may remind the COAS that Prime Minister is the boss of COAS Army doesn't have any role in politics and that Army should do what it is recruited and paid for!!!!!!!!!

Pasha bakwas kar rha hai. In my opinion Ch. Nisar is not a great guy but I believe Pasha is even worse.....

What DG-ISI said confirms Imran Khan's stance. DG said they left RD due to orders from President and PM. If President and PM don't give any clarification - they are the culprits.

I appreciate Najam's stance about Army.....that's great. Just curious how the supporters of Army (on this forum) are taking it coz they were supporting Najam Sethi earlier and now NS speaks against Army, Pervez Musharaf, etc.

Najam is always so much afraid and makes the public also afraid of others. People like Najam suggest Pakistanis to be beggars forever................ Even when at the end he is saying k "log sahi kahtay hain apne paun pay khara hona chahyay......" he is at the same time scaring different sects like saying Army won't get weapons for years, there will be sanctions, etc. He is not asking to break the kashkol, he is just saying "don't break kashkol ever" but in a very smart way.... bohat tez aadmi hai....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
i am not sure why are You so inclined towards your late daddy osama. may he burn in hell.

I believe if you let the people on this forum decide who is whose Daddy (evident from the comments) then most of ppl will say perhaps Pervez Musharaf is your Daddy. And that is believable coz Pervez Musharaf is such a womanizer - cud be possible he has many kids here and there like you and you are one of them.

I have never supported Osama. Also, I support Imran Khan but criticize him as well when I believe any of his policies or actions are not right. On the other hand you keep on campaigning for your illicit Daddy Musharaf, whatever happens. I have never seen a single comment from you in which you have been critical. Infact you cry as a baby when people write bitter truths about your Daddy.