Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 4th July 2011 - Sangita & Sahir Lodhi - Indian Movies Rule Over Pakistani

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SANGEEEEETA ,,,, she used to take RS 1000 for one night back in 1985-1987. i am a witness to that,,,,,,,, i am not just blaming

Last edited:

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ch chhhc chhhhhhh........ really sad comments.... even if she was like this and even if u r a witness to this, whats the point of writing it here and that too some 25 years old information..... please grow up mentally.... I know what your response will be but still I wrote what I felt right.... you may differ...

SANGEEEEETA ghushti,,,, she used to take RS 1000 for one night back in 1985-1987. i am a witness to that,,,,,,,, i am not just blaming ,,,,,,,, what the FU***ck

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
ch chhhc chhhhhhh........ really sad comments.... even if she was like this and even if u r a witness to this, whats the point of writing it here and that too some 25 years old information..... please grow up mentally.... I know what your response will be but still I wrote what I felt right.... you may differ...
please let me know why she was charging that much money thanks