Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 13th May 2011

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Kamran Khan, I was very furious after the intelligence failure of "OSAMA" incident.when pak gave the information to US, they should have done the raid jointly with pak forces then pak dont have to go through that much humiliation in the international community .US showed here their lack of trust and stupidity.Pak have to review the "war on terror" agreement with US immidiately because its not in pak interest but rather destabilising the pak region.Our corrupt ,incompetent and weak govt at present cannot negotiate with US in real good terms for pakistan because they dont have the courage .Mid term elections are the only option to bring in the strong ,honest and sincere leadership to safeguard the pak interest.As for the drone attacks are concerned,why US dont give those drones to pak to target the militants but they will not do that because their mission is something else? To bleed the pak nationals from the air which is not acceptable to pak anymore.If US thinks the Haqqani group cross from pakistan to afghanistan then why US dont target them in afghanistan? why in pakistan? US can target the militants in afghanistan if they run to pak area but they just want to create an excuse to use the drones and want pakistan to fight with afghan talibans. Their main aim is to engage pak and haqqani group against each other so muslim blood keep flowing and they provide arms to both sides like they did with Iraq and Iran.Pak should understand their this conspiracy . US have to sit on the table with the stake holders of afghanistan-haqqani group,Mulla umar and others with president "Hamid Karzai " to come to a formula that all this terror nonsense is finished and innocent people can live their lives with peace but I have my doubts that right wing neo cons who are deadly against muslims will not come to this term and every one knows who they are?Alzavahri and other alqaeda members if they are in pakistan should be followed by pak and US forces and eliminate them .Pak and US cannot afford to have friction at this crucial time when the US forces are getting ready to leave,they will definately need pak help .This war on terror have brought havoc in pakistan ,destabilization , economic collapse and still US demand "DO MORE".people have become fed up from this notion and want a new contract based on mutual understanding. US is crying giving 18 Billion dollars in 10 years but did they realize how much pak suffered economically $64 billion and also destabilization,34000 people and 3500 security men got killed .US have used and abused pakistan for the last 10 years in so called war on terror.US have made pak fool a lot and now get to the bottom of the problem ,the problem is we cannot sacrifice for you anymore ,get real and talk to the talibans and get your CIA and other contractors out of pakistan. If US can live without pakistan,pakistan can also live without US aid.Dont push pakistan in the corner,you wont find a stupid ally like pakistan who gave up everything for you and you even dont care?

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was nice on the part of gen Shuja Pasha to tender his resignation but was not accepted .If someone set this precedent,it would help in future for the civilian and military establishment that something goes wrong,the concerned authority would be under the gun.I dont have any thing personel against mr.shuja pasha but sicne he is the chief of ISI and such a big blundr happened ,to become furious was natural.my request to him is that the outlawed organistaions,just take care of them.They are creating too much problem in the country ,put the noose around their neck.we want peaceful relations with India and Afghanistan .we are behind our military establishment 100% .

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
how many metric fail ministers of corrupt ppp have resigned after they were not able to perform their duties properly?

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Pak army zindabad!!!!!!!!
Pakistan ki qismat badalne wali hai, 2020 mein pakistan aaj se kaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeinnnnn behtar hoga inshallah. I am so happy today.