AAJ KA KARTOON

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
1f8vwn.jpg

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
syed_nd said:
sagis kartoon main mqm ka naam kahee nahe hai issay kehtay hain choor ki darhee main tinka

???? ?????? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ????????

?????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???????

By the way cartoons like these are made for people with at least normal intelligence

and I did not say that there was something wrong with the cartoon....I just said that Ummat is obsessed with MQM like mr. kemari... that they cant find another topic...

??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ? ??? ??????

??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????

Actually some people and some parties are obsessed with some political parties....

Lets start with MQM..
MQM was obsessed with Imran Khan and vice versa...the condition is getting better now....

In Karachi... I can see the obsession of the so called Nationalists and PPPP .... every nationalist march with even 200 people has to come to karachi and block the roads.... to tell us that we are a part of sind.(which we karachiites never deny)...

But they dont have the will or capability to develop their own cities.. look at thatta, nawabshah, larkana and other cities... they want their children to study in karachi... do you think a poor man can send his child to karachi to study even if it is easier to get admission... NO... it would be the rich mens children who will get admission on quota... why dont we have a good college, university, hospital in the interior????? (because feudals only want an easy admission process for their offspring and dont bother about the common mans children) why do the patients come in trucks (yes) for even deliveries????? and cant be treated for their basic health problems in the interior sind???

When PPPP made the govt they didnt leave a single pole in the city to hoist their ugly flag.....
??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????????...

God forbid if somehting happens in todays jalsa ... they would love to burn down the city.... as they did on 27 th december...

can you tell me ....
?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????????
Thats what happened on 27 dec and the things I wrote above is either first person or second person account.....when bainazeer was killed...her followers were so sad that they looted people, broke into banks, torched cars (after taking out cassete and CD players)......

MQM was also obsessed with Taliban.... and in the name of Talibanization innocent pushto speaking people were killed on the streets in the recent past....I dont say taliban dont exist in karachi, but the threat was somewhat hyper-exaggerated....I believe .....now... it is coming close to reality....

ANP in Karachi is obsessed with MQM... so they also did the same in the areas of their dominance and punished the urdu speaking population...even the 12th May incident was two sided (both you and my MQM friends would nt like this statement.. ) but people like you... want to single out MQM for every thing... which in my view is a bit... unfair...

Please dont post the same 12th May material to counter my argument.. I have seen it thousands of times...

and you guys...

You guys are obsessed with MQM so much so that you dont have the guts to appreciate even if MQM has done something good... rather you would like to throw the credit to some body else.... which is shameful....