A well played game of PPP and ANP in Karachi

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a news that PPP's MNA Mr. Qadir Patail has announced his resignation from his national assembly seat. As of now it is just an announcement but not a formal resignation. We have to see Mr. Patail's resignation news with a different angle to reach to the hidden hands behind recent target killings of Karachi. Everyone knows the loyalty and affection of Qadir Patail for Asif Ali Zardari and in fact he is more loyal to Zardari than PPP. He is one of the those PPP members who took the most benefit in this PPP govt. due to their close relation and loyalty with Asif Zardari. Zulfiqar Mirza, Rehman Malik and Babar Awan are also in the same list of “Yar-e-Ghar”.

After Hyderabad issue when MQM sent a strong message to PPP that the restoration of Hyderabad districts was not accepted at any cost even if MQM had to say good bye to the coalition govt, PPP unwillingly had to go to the defensive mode. They had to take back the proposal of restoration of Hyderabad districts whereas most of PPP leaders specially PPP Hyderabad workers did not appreciate President Zardari’s decision at all. In their individual opinion they remained committed with their demand. Even Makhdom Amin Faheen who is know to be quite on most of the national issues broke his silence and right after the next day of President Zardari’s announcement called a press conference on Hyderabad issue and demanded for both Hyderabad and Karachi’s restoration on previous status. He demanded to divide Karachi into districts and said that Hyderabad division formula should be applied on Karachi as well. This development was unexpected for MQM and they raised their serious concerns over Amin Faheem statement to President Zardari. On the other side President Zardari playing diplomacy with MQM and PPP leadership. The fact is that he does not want to lose MQM at current political scenario as well as he does not want to let 2nd biggest city Hyderabad remain in MQM's hands.

It appears that Karachi’s target killing is a well planed conspiracy by PPP / ANP and few non elected anti MQM groups to gain multiple benefits in one shot. Few of them are 1) PPP wanted to give a harsh lesson and a hit to MQM on its opposition on Hyderabad issue as the right next day when President Zardari flew from Karachi, target killing suddenly started 2) PPP wanted to divert media attention from Asif Ali Zardari’s Swiss cases to Karachi’s killings (When I am writing this post, Prime Minister has already announced that Govt. of Pakistan will not write a letter to open Swiss cases), 3) ANP and PPP both want to target MQM on its strong demand to free Karachi from Land Grabbers and Drug Mafias. 4) ANP who is not happy with Hazara Movement response after 18th amendment wanted to give a message that their demand of Hazara province will result a big bloodshed in Khyber Pakhtoonkhah. 5) To defame MQM’s popularity and to stop MQM entering in interior Sindh and Punjab. 6) Division of Karachi on the basis of ethnicity.

It is commonly accepted that ANP Sindh leadership supporting Land Grabbers and Drug Mafias in Karachi while police is helping them in their illegal acts. Another serious development before recent target killing was the removal of 18 out of 20 police check posts from Karachi provides the lead to get to the game plan of PPP State minister of Sindh Zulfiqar Mirza who has tough relationship with MQM and has history of passing burning statements on MQM. Also the aggressive shuffling of police officers from interior to urban areas of Sindh just before the recent killings is a big question mark.

On Saturday, killing of two PPP workers and right after that MNA Qadir Patail’s press conference in which he announces his resignation is suspicious. Everyone knows that Peoples Party’s MNAs. MPAs and ministers never have culture of resigning on principles. Regardless how serious the incident is they always try to mould the facts to defend their governments. Resignation is a form of protest and Mr. Patail’s resignation means he is protesting against his own government. This is a joke!!! He should not forget that his government is the strongest government of Sindh history and has key ministries including State Ministry and a complete control over Police and the Rangers in Sindh. Everyone knows that the constituency he was elected is a PPP’s strong hold constituency and there is no doubt that PPP will win this seat again in by-elections (if Mr. Patail resigns). His resignation does not mean that he is leaving his power, he must be needed somewhere else and therefore PPP just made this up to gain maximum benefit of the situation. The intent is to hit MQM as hard as it is possible and with the help of ANP making an environment of hate to increase the demand of Karachi’s division (as Amin Faheem said in his press conference) on the bases of ethnicities. This division will go in ANP and PPP favour as they will be able to win more seats in Karachi. This division will help them to confined MQM and get complete control of Karachi’s land.

As for Mr. Qadir Patail’s resignation, time will soon come when we will see him holding more powerful position in either Sidh province or in Federal govt. This seems to be a well played game of PPP and ANP.

5-22-2010_31987_1.gif

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
When qadir patel says that everyone knows who is behind killings, what party is he refering to?
1-orange revolution party of ukarine
2-ndp of canada
3-liberals of san francisco
4-mqm
sahi jawab choose karnay waley ko inaam main altaf hussain kay khitab ki cd di jai ghee.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now this makes perfect sense, we all know Asif Zardari is a criminal and cold blooded murderer. PPP, PMLN, ANP, JI, MQM etc, all these parties have a history filled with blood of common Karachiites. All I can say that looks like 1992 is back for Karachiites and MQM but this time led by a shrude killer like Zardari and his heartless friends while in 1992 the bloodshed was run by two racist idiots called Nawaz Sharif and Asif Nawaz Janjua. May Allah keep Pakistan and the innocent residents of Karachi in his hifz-o-amaan, ameen.

Shaheed Chaudhry is another idiot who is behaving like a racist in such a serious situation.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sikandar Goth???Goths inside Karachi city are those areas where Land Mafia illegally grabbed the land in Karachi and those areas are like no go areas for MQM so by mentioning that his PA and another party worker killed in Sikandar GOTH gives a feeling of an inside job or ANP as mostly ANP is involved in those land Mafia's areas in Karachi...

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
When qadir patel says that everyone knows who is behind killings, what party is he refering to?
1-orange revolution party of ukarine
2-ndp of canada
3-liberals of san francisco
4-mqm
sahi jawab choose karnay waley ko inaam main altaf hussain kay khitab ki cd di jai ghee.

Grow up boy ...

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
now this makes perfect sense, we all know asif zardari is a criminal and cold blooded murderer. Ppp, pmln, anp, ji, mqm etc, all these parties have a history filled with blood of common karachiites. All i can say that looks like 1992 is back for karachiites and mqm but this time led by a shrude killer like zardari and his heartless friends while in 1992 the bloodshed was run by two racist idiots called nawaz sharif and asif nawaz janjua. May allah keep pakistan and the innocent residents of karachi in his hifz-o-amaan, ameen.

Shaheed chaudhry is another idiot who is behaving like a racist in such a serious situation.
haqiqat ko kab tak jutlao gey. Why don't you say that mqm goons are cold blooded murderers. What are you afraid of?

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
sikandar goth???goths inside karachi city are those areas where land mafia illegally grabbed the land in karachi and those areas are like no go areas for mqm so by mentioning that his pa and another party worker killed in sikandar goth gives a feeling of an inside job or anp as mostly anp is involved in those land mafia's areas in karachi...
who is this land mafia? Don't tell me they are not mqm people.

Mujtaba Zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
OH Bullshit..
Sikander Goth is adjacent to Rufi Greenland and i live in Rufi Greenland..
Sikander Goth is a purely Pushtton-dominated area and there are only flags of ANP in the area..If MR Qadir Patel has so much torment for the peole of Karachi,then why did he not raise the issue when ANP men under the Leadership of Shah Sahib(a local land grabber and ANP patroniser) came in our area,harassed people and tried to grab the non-accomodated Houses???They came with a bunch of criminal-minded people and each of them was holding ILLEGAL KALASHINKOVs.
Where was he then???

MERI TO SAMAJH NHI AATA HAI K MQM KIUN NAAM NHI LETI HAI JAB LAND GRABBERS KI BAAT KARTI HAI TO BATAYE KHUL K K YEH ANP HAI..Karachi ko aslahay se paak karne walon k apnay kartoot dekho..QASAM KHUDA KI YAHAN K ANTI-MQM AADMI SE POOCHOGAY NA WO BHI BATAYEGA K YE KIS TARAH AAYE THAY....NAAM NEHAD AMAN.PASAND LOG...

Mujtaba Zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
PPP is playing a dual-headed game.They are conspiring in the veil of sincerity.Facts are these that PPP is trying to think of different mediocre ways to sideline MQM in a permanant way,but that will never happen inshaallah Allah Paak k Karam se....

MQMQ will be the source of comfort for the people of this country inshaallah soon...

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
actually the MQM was created by the establishment with the aims to crush peoples movement in urban Sindh. It played its due role and in return the crminals inducted in were allowed to "Bhatta Khoari" and other crminal activities.
After establishing its role and contribution in hurdles for the democratic setup, they got international attention and then got the blessings of the international enemies of Pakistan.
They are now playing on the instructions of their masters I.E. enemies of Pakistan and peoples are like slaves in their hands.

The only remidies to get rid of these crminals is to launch a fair operation to clean up these crminas and other crminals who are also active in Karachi for theirself benefits.

There is no time left to see the present status quo situtation.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
“Muttahdia is a peace-loving party but we are compelled to disclose that when Shahi Syed came to Karachi he just had an auto rickshaw but he later became the owner of illegal petrol pumps and indulged in illegal sale of petrol while using the name of Bacha Khan. He was also involved in usurping land through illegal means and today Shahi Syed has become a millionaire and that was why the ANP workers are feeling ashamed of the illegal activities of Shahi Syed in the name of ANP,” they alleged.

And ofcourse all those who came across the border held graduate degrees and 1 million Rupees in their pocket...No murders commented by this criminal gangs of MQM...No land grabbed by these gangsters.....No random killings.....This art has been perfected by MQM....when the heat is turned on, killers go into action.....these guys will never sit in opposition...because they know they will be stripped and shown their true amal.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It appears that Karachis target killing is a well planed conspiracy by PPP / ANP and few non elected anti MQM groups to gain multiple benefits in one shot. Few of them are 1) PPP wanted to give a harsh lesson and a hit to MQM on its opposition on Hyderabad issue as the right next day when President Zardari flew from Karachi, target killing suddenly started 2) PPP wanted to divert media attention from Asif Ali Zardaris Swiss cases to Karachis killings (When I am writing this post, Prime Minister has already announced that Govt. of Pakistan will not write a letter to open Swiss cases), 3) ANP and PPP both want to target MQM on its strong demand to free Karachi from Land Grabbers and Drug Mafias. 4) ANP who is not happy with Hazara Movement response after 18th amendment wanted to give a message that their demand of Hazara province will result a big bloodshed in Khyber Pakhtoonkhah. 5) To defame MQMs popularity and to stop MQM entering in interior Sindh and Punjab. 6) Division of Karachi on the basis of ethnicity.
This seems to be a well played game of PPP and ANP.

5-22-2010_31987_1.gif

So all your leaders were lying on TV that this is a fight between Hazarah and ANP.
You must really be grateful that PPP did not win majority seats and had they won a majority in center, they would have levelled the score of last ten years which meant 10 Naseer Ullah Barber operating at one time.

By the way you had been posing as IK supporter,
when did you had the heart operation?

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
So all your leaders were lying on TV that this is a fight between Hazarah and ANP.
You must really be grateful that PPP did not win majority seats and had they won a majority in center, they would have levelled the score of last ten years which meant 10 Naseer Ullah Barber operating at one time.

By the way you had been posing as IK supporter,
when did you had the heart operation?

GeoG, your immaturity continues here too...

By the way what do you mean by "Your Leaders"??? I am not a position bearer or worker of MQM or any other political party tough I have my personal opinion on each and every party active in Pakistani politics. I have right to express what I feel and you have no right to point what I talk about about Imran Khan and MQM or others. Yes, you can come up with your opinion and we can discuss it openly. This is the only forum (unfortunately) where I am keep denying that I am not an Imran Khan supporter or MQM supporter. I keep my eyes and brain open and have courage to criticize and appreciate any political ideology....Liking Imran Khan does not mean that till death I would like him and will not criticize on his wrong policies....I am sorry to say I am an analyst not an idiot.....whenever I feel there is something wrong I point it out regardless my personal liking or disliking...I write according to my personal thinking so do not dare to impose your ideology on me...you do what you want and let others do what they want...I hope this is enough for you to understand the civilize manner of participating in discussion forums.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQm was organizing Interior Sindh convention at 28 May 2010 in Bhit Shah(I dont know the spelling) what is the update of that Convention???

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afsos hota hai, aksar woh log Karachi ke halat per tabsara kartay hain jo kabhi karachi gaye bhi nahin. Khuli ankh se Televison per dekh saktay hain ke Gulistan e Johar Karachi ke flats per kin logon ne qabza kar ralha hai, jee han yeh wohi log hain jionhoon ne yeh qabza ki riwayat Al Asif Sqaure (Sohrab Goth) ke flats per qabza kar ke start kee thee. Yeh woh bherya sift log hain jinke munh ko Karachi zameen per qabzay ka khoon lag chuka hai. Ab bhi waqt hai Asfand Yar wali sahab hosh ke nakhun len or Shahi Sayyedab se apni Jamat ANP ko nijat dilayen. Kiyonke ANP apnay mazi main khalistan ek Nazaryati Jamat rahi hai cahay uska Nazarya, Nazarya e Pakistan se hi Mutasadum raha ho. Or Shahi Sayyed ka apna ek agenda hai. or Aisay log hamesha NAzaryati JAmaton ke zawal ka sabab bantay hain.

Imation

Citizen
MQm was organizing Interior Sindh convention at 28 May 2010 in Bhit Shah(I dont know the spelling) what is the update of that Convention???

Covention ki waja sy hi en jagirdaroon wadroon ki nindeed harm hogi hain. Check mqm website brother.

Imation

Citizen
Main Karachi ky pur aman pathan bhayion sy apeal karta hoon. Ye ANP ka racist banda tum use kar ra hy. Ye harm khoor log hain , drag dealer , land mafia. Karachi ky pathanoon es kamine ki batoon pe ni ana. Tum hamary bhai ho tum logoon ka rozgar bhi urdu speaking logon ki waja sy. Ye shai syed tasobi banda hy es sy door rahoo.