A Simple Guide To Pakistans Enemies

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
A Simple Guide To Pakistans Enemies

76Share
A Simple Guide To Pakistans Enemies The Main Target is PAKISTAN ARMY

This article is written in early 2009 when Obamas AFPAK policy was declared. The internal situation of Pakistan has become more dangerous after and now it is more clear that, THE MAIN TARGET IS PAK ARMY.
"Shahab Nama" by Qudratullah Shahab

To understand the current situation of PAKISTAN, Abbottabad operation,Attack on PNS Mehran Navy base Karachi and all kind of instability in PAKISTAN, you must read this paragraph. By the end We are sure everyone will
reach the conclusion as to who ARE THE PLANNERS BEHIND THESE ATTACKS, direct or indirect.
A famous and an honest Pakistani bureaucrat, QUDRATUALLAH SHAHAB, wrote the following in his autobiography, SHAHAB NAMA, in page 778. I have translated this from Urdu to English:
In 1969, when I was a member of the executive board of UNESCO, one of my friends from Poland was angry that Russia is influencing Poland against the will of polish people. The Poles were against the Soviet bloc and they didnt like the Soviet influence in Poland. But the Polish government was a client of the Soviet Union. My polish friend was one of the senior and experienced foreign affairs officers of his country.
One day during a chat and discussion he said, Although Russia and America are enemies but on some issues they become friends.
I was surprised and asked, For example?
He said, For example, PAKISTAN.
I was stunned. I requested him to explain.
On my request he explained, It is a reality not hidden from whole world that the Pakistani military is one of the highly disciplined and professional militaries in the WORLD. And that REALITY is not acceptable to both countries, I mean RUSSIA and AMERICA.
1. RUSSIANS are looking towards AFGHANISTAN
2. RUSSIANS are looking towards ARABIAN SEA
3. RUSSIANS favor India and want to support that country
But the PAKISTANI MILITARY is the main OBSTRUCTION in the path of all these three RUSSIAN objectives.
And
1. AMERICAS real and original faith is with ISRAEL
2. AMERICA wants friendship and alliance with INDIA
America is a friend of Pakistan only in name. And the AMERICANS know very well that ONLY THE PAKISTANI MILITARY AND PAKISTANI NATION can confront American designs. And that the PAKISTANI ARMY AND NATION
HAVE THE PASSION TO FIGHT AS WELL if attacked. So the PAKISTANI MILITARY is the main OBSTRUCTION in the path of American objectives.
INDIA also does not like the PAKISTANI MILITARY.
Pakistan Military Forces Parade

In this way, the decimation and destruction of the Pakistani military is the main objective of RUSSIA, AMERICA and INDIA.
Thats why they all want to weaken the Pakistani military and the Pakistani nation, destroy it and to make it useless.
But how will they achieve this combined goal? I asked.
He laughed and than said, They shall engage PAKISTANI ARMY in civil and government matters as much as they can for a long period by pushing them to take over governments.
U.S.S.R

Then QUDRATUALLAH SHAHAB comments:
This conversation took place in 1969, when the Soviet Union had not invaded Afghanistan, nor was Bangladesh movement started. Out of 17 years of independence, 13 years have gone to MARTIAL LAW. And I am in fear may
be those American, Russian and Indian objectives are about to complete
Now we can understand very well, in 1969 after that discussion and chat of Qudratullah Shahab with his polish foreign secretary, we had martial law of 1974 by Gen. Yahya, 1977 by Gen. ZIA, and 1999 by Gen. Musharrafand
now AMERICAN are demanding PAKISTANI ARMY to do more, do more
but Gen. ISHAFAQ PARVEEZ KIANI IS RESISTING (May ALLAH TALA
protect him. Aameen).
Also read the report written by Bronwen Maddox in The Times London on Mar. 28, 2009: Pakistan Army chief General Ashfaq Kayani creates new set of problems, any strategy to tackle the Afghan-Pakistani border will depend on the willingness of the Pakistani Army to hold its side of the line.
When we read all the news headlines coming from Washington and its allies the Af-Pak policy continuously developing pressure on Pakistani Army and ISI, suicide attack in Mosque, current security situation in NWFP, peace deals
in Swat and Bajaur, then everything becomes clear that who want instability in PAKISTAN.
The conclusion:
The enemies of Pakistani Army, direct or indirect, are behind these attacks.
Pakistan cavalry honor guard

To Download the Complete Book:
http://www.engr-ebooks.com/literature/urdu/shahab-nama-by-qudratullah-shahab.htmlShahab Nama by Qudratullah Shahab

pixy.gif

76Share

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ask somebody in Pakistan military also to read the Shahab namma. If they had they would not be in this mess.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
To Download the Complete Book:
Shahab Nama by Qudratullah Shahab”

Brother, I downloaded the book from above link but as expected Last chapter of Shahab nama is missing from it .
that is chapter 59 of Shahab Nama, I dont why it is always missing.
Please read that Last chapter "Chotta munh bari baat" from below link

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/02/chotta-munh-bari-baat-last-chapter-of.html

according Mumtaz mufti ,Qudratullah Shahab included these two chapters under some mystical instructions.

and that event of Pak army division/weakening is proving that.

Last edited:

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: A Simple Guide To Pakistan’s Enemies

great! another jhoota 'scholar/aalim' we can all love! :)

Tow app janab ko SHAMS UL ULMA ka khitab dai daitey hain
Aap hi sach sai AAGAAH FARMAYE?

BAGAL MAI CHOREE MOH MAI RAM RAM!!!!!!!!!

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: A Simple Guide To Pakistan’s Enemies

Tow app janab ko SHAMS UL ULMA ka khitab dai daitey hain
Aap hi sach sai AAGAAH FARMAYE?

BAGAL MAI CHOREE MOH MAI RAM RAM!!!!!!!!!

[/INDENT]
kyun? Allah ney aap ko aqal nahin dee k aap har cheez par poori wazahat kar k sachaee maaloom karain?

ya kya aap bhi apnay aap ko jhotee tasallee deynay waali baatoun ko zyada tarjeh dey kar apna sar reyt mein dafnana chahtey hain??