15 sep:mera dil zor zor se dharak ra hai
14 oct: i have little hands, legs, head and stomach,
13 nov: today i was in a ultra scan. wow!! i m a girl
14 nov: my mom and dad Killed (abortd) me

my only crime was that i was a baby girl

why? =(

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The answer lies in education of our people and that needs all of us to work hard with our people to educate them.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alhumdolillah this is not a case here in Pakistan ... may be a very few people... but Islam and Allah being Raziq is so far holding us from this brutal sin... other wise i saw road hording in Chennai saying "2000 abhi ya 20 lac baad main" point towards 20 lac req for dowry afterwords for a female child. and in result of that 1.5 million female infants were aborted in India every year ... this went this far that now India restricted doctor from disclosing sex of child to parents through legislation.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
its happens all over the world,it does not depend even on education only,it is increasing in developed countries,china is leading by a distance.mazhab se doori,ya ladeen hona sab se bari waja ha.education but not just material education can minimise this.because some people do coz they dont want girl but overall abortion rate is getting higher n higher across the world.

Mughal1

lannat ho rab ki aisey logo pe. Qasam khuda ki yaar buht afsurda kardia end pe by God

Mansoor bhai, app ko apne ghusa ko behtar samt main kharch kane ka mushwara doonga. voh yeh keh khud bhi mehnat karen aur jo koi bhi apki zad main aaye use ilam ki baat karen aur aqal sikhayen yeh hai aise masaail ka hal meri nazar main.

Bas afraad main ehsaas jagaane ki baat hai andar se insaan jaag jaaye to sab masle hal ho jaayen ge.

all the best

Mughal1

Alhumdolillah this is not a case here in Pakistan ... may be a very few people... but Islam and Allah being Raziq is so far holding us from this brutal sin... other wise i saw road hording in Chennai saying "2000 abhi ya 20 lac baad main" point towards 20 lac req for dowry afterwords for a female child. and in result of that 1.5 million female infants were aborted in India every year ... this went this far that now India restricted doctor from disclosing sex of child to parents through legislation.

Dear Bombaybuz, true that in islamic countries such things happen less but what happens in islamic countries after birth to people is much worse. thoughtless cruelty to people an animals is not at all hidden from our eyes. child labour and what not. Almost all due to lack of education therefore lack of sense of properly organising and planning things and working on them.

GeoG

Diary of A Baby:

15 june i got attached with mom's ovary
17 june: i m now tissue
30 june: mujhe mama se khana mila
15 july:mama ne papa ko bola wo papa bnyn gay & so mom dad are very happy
15 sep:mera dil zor zor se dharak ra hai
14 oct: i have little hands, legs, head and stomach,
13 nov: today i was in a ultra scan. wow!! i m a girl
14 nov: my mom and dad Killed (abortd) me

my only crime was that i was a baby girl

why? =(

Sad, so Sad, very Sad, Killers

But let me debate on another angle of this subject
Should we be allowed to chose sex of our baby after a number of babies of same sex

If husband and wife has a few daughters they aspire to have a son and now treatment is available which makes probability of conceiving a male child very high.

Very few but there are instances where a family had few boys and they had the treatment done to conceive a baby girl.

Should this be allowed in Pakistan
Should these clinics be allowed to advertise their services....

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

Sad, so Sad, very Sad, Killers

But let me debate on another angle of this subject
Should we be allowed to chose sex of our baby after a number of babies of same sex

If husband and wife has a few daughters they aspire to have a son and now treatment is available which makes probability of conceiving a male child very high.

Very few but there are instances where a family had few boys and they had the treatment done to conceive a baby girl.

Should this be allowed in Pakistan
Should these clinics be allowed to advertise their services....

brother i dont know much about it but if you want twins then its already happening in ISLAMABAD without advertisement because of our culture ....ill speak to my brother who is doctor in norway about this then let you know in detail ...:)

and as far as topic n post is concerend, i hate these things ,,, i prayed to God for BABAY GIRL dont know why but ALLAH gifted me such a beautifull girl, i was in tears in hospital and GOREY log were thinking k i hate girls that why im crying .. new problem but thak GOD there was a indian muslim doctor who told them the true story ...

HAZOOR PBUH ka IRSHAD hai " jiss ne beti ko peda kia or phir uski bharpoor perwarish ki woh jannati hai"

GeoG

brother i dont know much about it but if you want twins then its already happening in ISLAMABAD without advertisement because of our culture ....ill speak to my brother who is doctor in norway about this then let you know in detail ...:)

and as far as topic n post is concerend, i hate these things ,,, i prayed to God for BABAY GIRL dont know why but ALLAH gifted me such a beautifull girl, i was in tears in hospital and GOREY log were thinking k i hate girls that why im crying .. new problem but thak GOD there was a indian muslim doctor who told them the true story ...

HAZOOR PBUH ka IRSHAD hai " jiss ne beti ko peda kia or phir uski bharpoor perwarish ki woh jannati hai"

Bhai there is no doubt that Baiti Ghar Ki Rehmat Hoti Hai
My question was should we be allowed to chose sex of the baby, (Not Necessarily A BoY) if a household already has a few kids of other gender.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
what "Taubahh Taubaah"??? its ground realty.... don't close your eyes by saying "Taubaah Taubaah"...
its happen in this world...mostly in illiterate areas...

Taubah means to repent; since you are the devil, you wouldn't understand it.