A robot that flies like a bird

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hamary kise b aisy kaam ko dosry tu kiya khud hum b appreciate nhi krty. Govt tu kab ki mar khap gai in jasy karnamo ko sahara deny k ley. Wind Energy, Solar Energy, Gass Fan, Bio Diesl ar in jasy kitny hi karnamy log anjam dey chuky lakin aj tak un ko koi himat ar hosla deny wala nhi, ar akhir e kar wo ghairo k ghulam ben jaty hain ar apni any wali nasal ko bchany ki bjay ghulam der ghulam ar mangta krty chaly jaty hain. Phir apni hi bnaee chez frengee k label/Imported k naam sey khredty ar fakhar mahsoos krty hain. Plz wake up ppl. Do ur Best, Save ur Country, Save ur Eeman.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
The guy who was presenting talk about its functioning principle was a german, man germans are the most intelligent people on earth

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Deen e Kafir Fikro Tadabbar e Jihad
Deen e Mulla ?

Baray Bhai...Aali Jaa Rahem Aap ka yeh sher yahaan fit nahi hota. This is a thread about a RC flying bird. You remind me of a poor man who was asked a mathematical question....the question was : " how much is 2 + 2 =?"

The poor man replied " 2 plus 2 equals to four chappaties". All he could think of was chappaties..caz of his poverty and hunger. O bhai sahab kabhee rotee kay ilawa bhee soch lia kero. Baat horahi hay flying bird kee or tum agaye mullah , deen islam per. Don't be narrow minded and see the bigger picture please

Last edited:

stargazermal

Also , I would like to educate you guys that Radio Controlled Flying birds and butterflies are not a scientific invention but they are more of innovative toys and are sold in many hoby shops accross Europe , USA and Canada

When i was a teenager i had one such butterfly

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baray Bhai...Aali Jaa Rahem Aap ka yeh sher yahaan fit nahi hota. This is a thread about a RC flying bird. You remind me of a poor man who was asked a mathematical question....the question was : " how much is 2 + 2 =?"

The poor man replied " 2 plus 2 equals to four chappaties". All he could think of was chappaties..caz of his poverty and hunger. O bhai sahab kabhee rotee kay ilawa bhee soch lia kero. Baat horahi hay flying bird kee or tum agaye mullah , deen islam per. Don't be narrow minded and see the bigger picture please

Dear stargazermal that was just my point. Look at the bigger picture:Todays toys tomorrows predator drones. You didn't get it.
Deen e mullah has taken away our ability to think and invent new and discover laws of God.
Who is making all these new things? Not muslims. Other nations are making new discoveries and we say "SubhanAllah", "JazakAllah."
Ok tau phir lagay raho. Keep repeating and be happy.Smile.:)
2+2= 4 ROTIYAN .Couldn't think beyond this.(clap)

BTW mullah and Deen Islam kub se equal ho gaye?:13:

stargazermal

Dear stargazermal that was just my point. Look at the bigger picture:Todays toys tomorrows predator drones. You didn't get it.
Deen e mullah has taken away our ability to think and invent new and discover laws of God.
Who is making all these new things? Not muslims. Other nations are making new discoveries and we say "SubhanAllah", "JazakAllah."
Ok tau phir lagay raho. Keep repeating and be happy.Smile.:)
2+2= 4 ROTIYAN .Couldn't think beyond this.(clap)

BTW mullah and Deen Islam kub se equal ho gaye?:13:

Baray Bhai har maslay ka hal Mullah per blame kerna nahi. First of all as i said this is not an invention but has been there for decades. Lagta hay aap nay aik cheese ka ratta lagaya howa hay. Yara one size does not fill all....bring something new that fits the thread and topic. Baat wohi kay you are one sided.

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
chaloo ab drone jahaz aisay banay gay kay pata hi nahi chalay ga jahaz hai ya bird excellent(cry)

stargazermal

chaloo ab drone jahaz aisay banay gay kay pata hi nahi chalay ga jahaz hai ya bird excellent(cry)

Haan Ourta howa kala Kawa aye ga remote controlled or sir per dropping kerkay chala gaye ga i mean bird poo also called bith or parinday kee tatti